Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-10-2010, 03:21 PM
Don't lose your head
Steam ID: irgpie
View Posts: 1,129
Whaddup

Heya, name's Irgy (that's short for "irgendein"). Been into Zelda for a majority of my life, etc. I'm primarily into the 2D games, some favourites being LttP, MC and FSA. Anyways, this is my first time in a Zelda forum, but I do have some previous experience in other gaming-related communities, but being entirely new to this one, I'll probably just lurk a majority of the time. Some series I'm also into would be Metroid, Mega Man/Rockman and Touhou (as my avatar and signature would indicate). Other details aren't really worth mentioning as I'm a fairly generic and boring individual, having very little interests outside of gaming. See ya around!
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-10-2010, 04:00 PM
hella
View Posts: 4,565
Re: Whaddup

Hello there!

I'm sure you're not as "generic" or "boring" as you seem to think, but welcome nonetheless.
I'm assuming since you like 2D Zeldas the most that you like your Metroid and Megaman 2D as well...? I'm sure you'll fit in just fine here, feel free to lurk or join in (just be sure to glance through the rules), and be sure to have fun!

Hope to see you around the forums!

#3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-10-2010, 04:19 PM
You ain't never gonna get it
View Posts: 486

You're into the Metroid, Megaman and touhou series?? Let's be friends now! I like your set. By the way where is the name "irgendein" from? so yeah, welcome to zelda universe, enjoy your stay :3
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-13-2010, 02:49 AM
Super Mecha Death Christ
Send a message via Skype™ to Melpomene

View Posts: 11,894

Welcome to ZU!

If you feel like you are a little lost and would like to be guided in the right direction I suggest the Adoption cottage!

Also read the Rules. They will help you stay out of trouble :3

Hope to see you stay active and have fun!
  #5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-13-2010, 06:44 PM
Bruce Leeroy Bruce Leeroy is a male United States Bruce Leeroy is offline
I hit girls with backpacks.
Steam ID: Bruce
View Posts: 2,569

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irgy View Post
Heya, name's Irgy (that's short for "irgendein"). Been into Zelda for a majority of my life, etc. I'm primarily into the 2D games, some favourites being LttP, MC and FSA. Anyways, this is my first time in a Zelda forum, but I do have some previous experience in other gaming-related communities, but being entirely new to this one, I'll probably just lurk a majority of the time. Some series I'm also into would be Metroid, Mega Man/Rockman and Touhou (as my avatar and signature would indicate). Other details aren't really worth mentioning as I'm a fairly generic and boring individual, having very little interests outside of gaming. See ya around!
Well HI to you to! I'm XEGPNXJackX, but you can just call me Jack, PM me if you wanna know what its short for he he . Good luck on the Forums and hopefully I'll see you around .