Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

Reply
$ LinkBack Thread Tools
 
  #1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-22-2008, 03:14 AM
PresidentLinkin PresidentLinkin is a male United States PresidentLinkin is offline
Deku Scrub
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Iowa
View Posts: 7
The cows in Ura Zelda...

The ones stuck in Jabu-Jabu's belly. It's a travesty. Being a fish Jabu-Jabu can't digest that much food all at once even though he is enormous. Cold blooded creatures don't require that much sustenance. They can wait around not eating for months. He was simply overfeed and now those poor cows will never know the joys of Lon Lon Ranch again. All they have is a song... and their memories.
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-22-2008, 03:20 AM
Μαtt Μαtt is a male United States Μαtt is offline
Hylian
Send a message via Skype™ to Μαtt


Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In a room with lights!
View Posts: 604
Re: The cows in Ura Zelda...

Ura Zelda isn't the same thing as Master Quest. Master Quest had only reordered dungeons. Ura Zelda was supposed to have a lot more.

Since this is Master Quest, this should be moved to the GameCube section.

I'm thinking that the cows were just a joke on the developers part.
__________________
I'm Mαtt. An admin of Zelda Wiki.org.


Leader of the Atheists Alliance


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-23-2008, 08:31 AM
Kiara Kensei Kiara Kensei is a female Wales Kiara Kensei is offline
A rare breed of banana
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Wales
View Posts: 349
Re: The cows in Ura Zelda...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjr162006 View Post

I'm thinking that the cows were just a joke on the developers part.
I agree, although they could have been there to stock up on milk too if Epona's song works on those cows. Not that Jabu Jabu was hard enough to need that much milk, but hey, the option is there :p
__________________
Amazing sig and avy made by the equally amazing Liah.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-23-2008, 10:02 AM
EternaLegend EternaLegend is offline
erudesu
Join Date: Jan 2008
View Posts: 17,658
Re: The cows in Ura Zelda...

How Jabu Jabu managed to eat so many cows and to actually leave his small pen to find them really gets my head spinning...

I found it pretty horrified in the beginning and I still do.

Cows in a fish... *shudders*
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-23-2008, 10:06 AM
lulles lulles is a female Brazil lulles is offline
doo dee doo
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: somewhere
View Posts: 831
Re: The cows in Ura Zelda...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjr162006 View Post
Ura Zelda isn't the same thing as Master Quest. Master Quest had only reordered dungeons. Ura Zelda was supposed to have a lot more.

Since this is Master Quest, this should be moved to the GameCube section.

I'm thinking that the cows were just a joke on the developers part.
When I first saw screenshots of those cows in Lord Jabu Jabu, I thought that was a glitch or a beta screenshot.
Never played Master Quest, so...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-23-2008, 10:18 AM
EternaLegend EternaLegend is offline
erudesu
Join Date: Jan 2008
View Posts: 17,658
Re: The cows in Ura Zelda...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lules View Post
When I first saw screenshots of those cows in Lord Jabu Jabu, I thought that was a glitch or a beta screenshot.
Never played Master Quest, so...
Oh you will love it.

Confusing, bizarre and insane as ever. Probably over that of MM's craziness.

Expecially seeing the cows in Jabu Jabu.

One look at them and I was like "what the hell..." and stared at the TV screen for hours without moving. Had my eyes glued to that cow in the oesophagus area...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-23-2008, 10:37 AM
lulles lulles is a female Brazil lulles is offline
doo dee doo
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: somewhere
View Posts: 831
Re: The cows in Ura Zelda...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Legend View Post
Oh you will love it.

Confusing, bizarre and insane as ever. Probably over that of MM's craziness.

Expecially seeing the cows in Jabu Jabu.

One look at them and I was like "what the hell..." and stared at the TV screen for hours without moving. Had my eyes glued to that cow in the oesophagus area...
Haha, I'll try to find some place to buy it! I can't wait to see all the craziness in it. But hey, is Master Quest Ura Zelda?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-23-2008, 10:40 AM
fratey Sweden fratey is offline
Angry Lenin

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
View Posts: 8,854
Re: The cows in Ura Zelda...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjr162006 View Post
Since this is Master Quest, this should be moved to the GameCube section.
I disagree since Master Quest exists as a developer version for N64. There's a rom and all that, even. (Though, it requires 12MB ram and not 4/8 which the N64 had)

Oh yeah, and MQ isn't canon over OoT, so it doesn't apply as a theory. ;D
__________________
おはようございます!
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-23-2008, 10:43 AM
Μαtt Μαtt is a male United States Μαtt is offline
Hylian
Send a message via Skype™ to Μαtt


Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In a room with lights!
View Posts: 604
Re: The cows in Ura Zelda...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkey View Post
I disagree since Master Quest exists as a developer version for N64. There's a rom and all that, even. (Though, it requires 12MB ram and not 4/8 which the N64 had)

Oh yeah, and MQ isn't canon over OoT, so it doesn't apply as a theory. ;D
Legally, there is no way to play the N64 version. The downloading and distribution of ROMs of copyrighted games is illegal. So this really doesn't go in the N64 section.
__________________
I'm Mαtt. An admin of Zelda Wiki.org.


Leader of the Atheists Alliance


Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-23-2008, 11:10 AM
Triforce of the Gods Triforce of the Gods is a male United States Triforce of the Gods is offline
OBJECTION!
Send a message via AIM to Triforce of the Gods Send a message via Skype™ to Triforce of the Gods
Steam ID: triforceofthegods Wii U ID: TriforceoftheGod 3DS ID: 2921-9263-7348



Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Wright Anything Agency
View Posts: 9,157
Re: The cows in Ura Zelda...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkey View Post
I disagree since Master Quest exists as a developer version for N64. There's a rom and all that, even. (Though, it requires 12MB ram and not 4/8 which the N64 had)

Oh yeah, and MQ isn't canon over OoT, so it doesn't apply as a theory. ;D
Well the mods disagree with you and what they say goes. All talk on MQ belongs in the GameCube/Wii section.

I've heard about this, though I've never played Master Quest before. Is it possible to get milk from them through Epona's Song? If not, then it's just weird.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster View Post
Ya know, this cheery place, atop the precipice. With all the dead things and the Tingle.
Last Edited by Triforce of the Gods; 11-23-2008 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-23-2008, 11:13 AM
Μαtt Μαtt is a male United States Μαtt is offline
Hylian
Send a message via Skype™ to Μαtt


Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In a room with lights!
View Posts: 604
Re: The cows in Ura Zelda...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triforce of the Gods View Post
Is it possible to get milk from them through Epona's Song?If not, then it's kust weird.
Yes, it is. They are fully-functional cows.
__________________
I'm Mαtt. An admin of Zelda Wiki.org.


Leader of the Atheists Alliance


Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-23-2008, 11:30 PM
ginger17 ginger17 is a female ginger17 is offline
I'm Caillou.
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Your spice cabinet.
View Posts: 2,280
Re: The cows in Ura Zelda...

Wait, what is Ura Zelda? Can I buy it like online or something?
__________________

Thanks to the fantastic Liah for the amazing sig and avatar!!!
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-23-2008, 11:40 PM
Μαtt Μαtt is a male United States Μαtt is offline
Hylian
Send a message via Skype™ to Μαtt


Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In a room with lights!
View Posts: 604
Re: The cows in Ura Zelda...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger17 View Post
Wait, what is Ura Zelda? Can I buy it like online or something?
It was originally supposed to be an expansion to Ocarina of Time. It was going to be on a add-on to the N64. This add-on never made it out of Japan. So Ura Zelda was never completed. Nintendo later made a version of Ocarina of Time that had reordered dungeons called Master Quest. They said it was Ura Zelda. But it wasn't.

You can buy Master Quest at used video game stores in most cites. And on some online sites that sell used games.
__________________
I'm Mαtt. An admin of Zelda Wiki.org.


Leader of the Atheists Alliance


Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-23-2008, 11:48 PM
Mask Collector Mexico Mask Collector is offline
The Happy Mask Salesman's Apprentice.
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: No one wants to know...
View Posts: 1,496
Re: The cows in Ura Zelda...

Cows in Jabu-Jabu? two words very freaky!!!
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-24-2008, 12:02 AM
EternaLegend EternaLegend is offline
erudesu
Join Date: Jan 2008
View Posts: 17,658
Re: The cows in Ura Zelda...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mask Collector View Post
Cows in Jabu-Jabu? two words very freaky!!!
Can you like... Make your posts longer with more information and meanings?

Sorry for that, but it's common sense.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-24-2008, 12:15 AM
ginger17 ginger17 is a female ginger17 is offline
I'm Caillou.
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Your spice cabinet.
View Posts: 2,280
Re: The cows in Ura Zelda...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjr162006 View Post
It was originally supposed to be an expansion to Ocarina of Time. It was going to be on a add-on to the N64. This add-on never made it out of Japan. So Ura Zelda was never completed. Nintendo later made a version of Ocarina of Time that had reordered dungeons called Master Quest. They said it was Ura Zelda. But it wasn't.

You can buy Master Quest at used video game stores in most cites. And on some online sites that sell used games.
Ah, yes ok. Ya, I've already got and beaten MQ. I just thought that Ura Zelda was something else and I was like what? I want that! Hahaha, thanks though.
__________________

Thanks to the fantastic Liah for the amazing sig and avatar!!!
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-24-2008, 08:26 AM
lulles lulles is a female Brazil lulles is offline
doo dee doo
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: somewhere
View Posts: 831
Re: The cows in Ura Zelda...

Oh, how I wish Ura Zelda made it to the Americas. It'd be an awesome game, with new locations and dungeons. Why, Nintendo, why?
But I'll try buying Master Quest (when I save up some money again *dies*).
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-24-2008, 04:29 PM
Giga Giga is a male Giga is offline
Butthead
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: A Little South of Sanity
View Posts: 315
Re: The cows in Ura Zelda...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Legend View Post
Can you like... Make your posts longer with more information and meanings?

Sorry for that, but it's common sense.
A real post should have around 30 words... not 7 or 8.
And yes, that is common sense.

I swear I am reliving the same day over and over again. Why are people so fascinated by cows... in a fish!
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-24-2008, 04:44 PM
Zeth Alkar Zeth Alkar is a male United States Zeth Alkar is offline
Deku Scrub
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In the Zelda 64 Cartridge
View Posts: 13
Re: The cows in Ura Zelda...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giga View Post
Why are people so fascinated by cows... in a fish!
Cause their bored and need something to talk about.
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-24-2008, 05:38 PM
Giga Giga is a male Giga is offline
Butthead
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: A Little South of Sanity
View Posts: 315
Re: The cows in Ura Zelda...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeth Alkar View Post
Cause their bored and need something to talk about.
True. Very true.
Oh, and welcome to the forums Zeth!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
cows, ura, zelda


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Advertisement

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:32 PM.

Copyright © 2014 Zelda Universe - Privacy Statement -