Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

Reply Thread is Locked!
This thread is currently closed from further posting.
Closed Thread
$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#81 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-02-2008, 08:33 PM
Banned User
View Posts: 113
Re: Official N64 Zelda Glitch Thread

in Oot at the grave yard as young link if you roll and hit the back of the grave stone in the middle of the second row jump on it and roll at the kid you get stuck in him and you cant get out it screws up your game i had to get a new Oot you will get sad it you do it so please don't you will lose that game if you do and if you turn it off and back on its still stuck
  #82 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-02-2008, 09:09 PM
Triforce of the Gods Triforce of the Gods is a male United States Triforce of the Gods is offline
OBJECTION!
Send a message via AIM to Triforce of the Gods Send a message via Skype™ to Triforce of the Gods
Steam ID: triforceofthegods Wii U ID: TriforceoftheGod 3DS ID: 2921-9263-7348

View Posts: 9,157

Quote:
Originally Posted by link108 View Post
in Oot at the grave yard as young link if you roll and hit the back of the grave stone in the middle of the second row jump on it and roll at the kid you get stuck in him and you cant get out it screws up your game i had to get a new Oot you will get sad it you do it so please don't you will lose that game if you do and if you turn it off and back on its still stuck
But why did you get a new copy? Why didn't you just start a new file?
  #83 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-02-2008, 09:46 PM
Leever
View Posts: 376

Quote:
Originally Posted by link108 View Post
That made no sense at all. I'm refering to both your poor grammar and this "glitch" you are talking about.
  #84 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-02-2009, 04:28 PM
OoT glitcher
View Posts: 46

i don't think it was necessary to get a new copy of OoT, besides, I don't understand how a "glitch" like that could screw up your game or save file

EDIT: got a glitch in OoT

I played the song of storms as a kid in the windmill in Kakariko, so the water from the well flowed away. I jumped into the well and did some things in the "Bottom of the Well", but i didn't have any deku sticks (you need them in a certain room), so i went outside the well and got some sticks. When i returned to kakariko i ran backwards to the well and jumped into it (doing a backflip), but instead of falling directly to the bottom, Link started to swim for a second and then he fell to the bottom, it was really weird O.o he swam in a sort of "invisible" water or something, i don't really know, it happened so fast

what do you guys think of this glitch?
Last Edited by Kaito1263; 01-04-2009 at 03:44 PM. Reason:
  #85 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-04-2009, 09:21 PM
Sheikah
View Posts: 540
Dead-Hand Glitch?

When fighting Dead-Hand, if you spin attack him as he goes underground, he'll stay up, and the barrier will stay on him for the rest of the fight, I don't know whether or not it is a glitch...

Anyone else experience this before?
I'm anemic, royalty.

My Youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/MDS13MDS

Contains a Zelda 2 AoL walkthrough and an OoT 3-Heart walkthrough. Check it out.
Last Edited by DETHSHADO; 01-04-2009 at 09:21 PM. Reason:
  #86 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-04-2009, 09:33 PM
Anouki
Send a message via Yahoo to Artraz
View Posts: 57

not me... but ill try it.
My other name is Goku...
KAMEHAMEHA!!
  #87 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-04-2009, 10:05 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to Xeno

View Posts: 20,845

Merged with Official N64 Zelda Glitch Thread.
  #88 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-05-2009, 06:05 PM
Anouki
Send a message via Yahoo to Artraz
View Posts: 57

I just found an awesome glitch! Okay, if you attack right in front of a sign, and while you are attacking, read it, you sword it on permanent-swing. You hold it normally but it had a white line in front of it and any thing it touches gets hurt. you can do this with adult and young link. Not sure if it works for game cube tho... if you attack or get hurt, it disappears. but you can't fall of ledges! XD it is AWESOME!

EDIT: You need to be crouching
My other name is Goku...
KAMEHAMEHA!!
Last Edited by Artraz; 01-20-2009 at 08:27 PM. Reason:
  #89 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-05-2009, 10:42 PM
Leever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artraz View Post
I just found an awesome glitch! Okay, if you attack right in front of a sign, and while you are attacking, read it, you sword it on permanent-swing. You hold it normally but it had a white line in front of it and any thing it touches gets hurt. you can do this with adult and young link. Not sure if it works for game cube tho... if you attack or get hurt, it disappears. but you can't fall of ledges! XD it is AWESOME!
Thats a really old glitch. It's call Infinite Sword. It can also be used for bombchu hovering.
  #90 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-20-2009, 07:43 PM

View Posts: 10,477

It is possible to walk under the ice in Zora's Domain as an adult in Ocarina of Time, although it's fairly tricky. I'd only recommend you attempt this if you have a lot of time on your hands!

Basically, you have to go to the entrance of the Water Temple in Lake Hylia, and stand beneath the point where the blue triangle was (you know, the one you had to shoot with the Hookshot in order to open the door). Take the Iron Boots off - if you were standing in the correct spot, Link should float up and through the top of the door. Swim inwards a little as you float upwards, so Link is actually inside the island in the middle of Lake Hylia. Now, change the camera perspective so you are facing the shore of Lake Hylia, and re-equip the Iron Boots. Let Link sink far below the bottom of the lake, then unequip the Boots and swim for the sealed entrance to Zora's Domain (you'll be swimming underneath the bottom of the lake!). Keep equipping and unequipping the Boots if Link gets too close to the surface before you reach the entrance. It's very hard to judge this, but basically, you have to let Link emerge from the lake bed just behind the iced up entrance to Zora's Domain. If done correctly, you'll be transported to Zora's Domain, and wind up beneath the ice. And no, there are no frozen Zoras!

I have accomplished this once, but it took several tries. It was done back in the days when I still had the time to experiment with things like this, lol!
  #91 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-19-2009, 12:45 PM
Deku Scrub
View Posts: 5

in majoras mask you have to get onto your horse and walk backwords into were talon is (is at school and cant go home to play the game and figure out the name but its the place next to romanis ranch near the owl in milk road)and then walk backwords back to milk road and then (oh yeah in case i forgot to mention DO NOT GET OFF YOUR HORSE)go to the menu and get a mask,or all of the masks,that transform you into either a goron,zora or deku equipt one of them and voila you can be goron,zo...... CREATURE (i is to lazy to type) on top of epona
i thought this was extremely funny because after a you start floating in air and the camera is fixed on epona but once you do this glitch you have to restart the game i dont think it messes up the card because i still have no problems with the game and i do it over and over again so yes i named the glitch legend of epona
  #92 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-21-2009, 09:46 AM
Deku Scrub
View Posts: 5

in majoras mask you have to get onto your horse and walk backwords into were talon is (is at school and cant go home to play the game and figure out the name but its the place next to romanis ranch near the owl in milk road)and then walk backwords back to milk road and then (oh yeah in case i forgot to mention DO NOT GET OFF YOUR HORSE)go to the menu and get a mask,or all of the masks,that transform you into either a goron,zora or deku equipt one of them and voila you can be goron,zo...... CREATURE (i is to lazy to type) on top of epona
i thought this was extremely funny because after a you start floating in air and the camera is fixed on epona but once you do this glitch you have to restart the game i dont think it messes up the card because i still have no problems with the game and i do it over and over again so yes i named the glitch legend of epona
  #93 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-23-2009, 11:19 AM
Mogma
Send a message via Yahoo to Evil Kid R2
View Posts: 178

No double posts Timmuns

Happy cheese day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woot!
  #94 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-02-2009, 02:27 AM
Leever

Awesome glitch found by me.
  #95 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-17-2009, 09:26 PM
Fenrir the demon wolf Fenrir the demon wolf is a male United States Fenrir the demon wolf is offline
Anouki
View Posts: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayburn View Post
thats awesome!

yeah I have a glitch. I was riding eponas (in Oot) near a fence and she appeared on top of it. I couldnt get off for a while but I could run along the top.
didit by accident trying to jump fence
  #96 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-08-2009, 01:30 PM
Goron
View Posts: 227

Well I just accidently discovered a glitch. Normally if perform the "Oni link outside of boss batlles" glitch and go in clock town, you get trapped in cuz the guards block you.
I found out a way to bypass one of the guards and escape into Termina field.

1) Go to East clock town. Get on the balcony above the Honey and Darling's Minigame building. Its the building with two targets on either side of the door.

2) Begin running and rolling towards the target on the left. If done at the right angle, Oni Link will squeeze through the wall and leap into the void behind the building.

3) Steer Oni Link's jump towards the East Clock Town exit. If done correctly, Oni Link will land on the ground behind the guard and enter into Termina field. Hurrah! You escaped!
  #97 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-09-2009, 04:30 AM
The "he" in Catastrophe
Send a message via Skype™ to Double A
Wii U ID: 80espiay

View Posts: 14,347
Bongo Bongo killed in 13sec with 2 arrows and 1 bomb...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXR8HujVivQ

Seriously, I need answers... NAO!!!

Is this a glitch or a hack?

P.S: If you listen clearly, you hear the end of the "boss intro" music at the beginning of the video, meaning that it started from the beginning of the fight.

EDIT: If I'm coming off as a bit of a noob, it's just because I just started playing OoT a couple months ago, and since I have a busy schedule, I've only finished the water temple.

EDIT2: Just figured out that it was something called the "Infinite Sword Glitch". New question: what is it?

A Fedora || "Rex" || Bored? || PM me to join the Mario Kart 8/Smash Bros. Skype group
Last Edited by Double A; 04-09-2009 at 04:40 AM. Reason:
  #98 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-09-2009, 01:54 PM
HARK HARK
Wii U ID: Dr-Reggie (PM me first) 3DS ID: 3153-4263-2807 (PM me first)
View Posts: 7,280

I was able to defeat Bongo Bongo with my Master Sword in a very few, few seconds too. (Not counting the arrow things I had to do first.) And I never used any glitch in OoT before.

What I did was rapidly mash the B button, because after dying to Bongo two times, I was really angry.

[Art Thread] [Tumblr][Sig by .Hog]
Last Edited by Commander GorMor; 04-09-2009 at 01:54 PM. Reason:
  #99 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-09-2009, 01:55 PM
Luthien Tinuviel Luthien Tinuviel is a female France Luthien Tinuviel is offline
Je me souviens maintenant et toujours
View Posts: 1,621

Bongo Bongo is very easy, so that is very possible, and I too defeated him very quickly.
  #100 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-09-2009, 01:56 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to Xeno

View Posts: 20,845

Infinite Sword Glitch.
Last Edited by Xeno; 04-09-2009 at 01:56 PM. Reason:
Closed Thread

Tags
13sec, arrows, bomb, bongo, collectors, deadhand, edition, glitch, killed, legend of zelda, n64, official, zelda