Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

Reply Thread is Locked!
This thread is currently closed from further posting.
Closed Thread
$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#21 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-03-2006, 02:00 PM
Kokiri
View Posts: 90
Re: The hardest heart piece

The bombchu minigame, it was sooo annoying

#22 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-03-2006, 08:51 PM
Deku Scrub
Send a message via AIM to DekuAvenger
View Posts: 22

I found horseback archery pretty easy, apparently unlike everyone here. I also found the death mountain one easy- no magic bean required. Just grab your hover boots and run out to it. I think you can just jump it too, but anyways. The hardest heart piece was... The fishing one, just because it took so long.
  #23 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-07-2006, 03:33 PM
Why is blood always spilled
View Posts: 223

for me i'll say it's dampes gravedigging tour because i spent 800 repues to get it (but thats the only reason why u guys who think archery is hard I NEVER miss with the bow.).
  #24 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-08-2006, 10:06 PM
Subrosian
Send a message via AIM to Link_38
View Posts: 120

the gravedigging one, no contest. i dont even have it yet. when i get it, i'll complete all the game 100%....i;ve had the game for 7 years and never got it.
  #25 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-09-2006, 10:55 PM
Custom User Title
Steam ID: Khao84 Wii U ID: KhaoMortadios 3DS ID: 1075-0789-4675
View Posts: 11,609

the horseback archery? hard?! its very easy! and i got the one above dodongo cavern jumping as a kid, i didnt even know about the magic beans
they are all easy, but if it is for all zeldas, in ALttP, dark world in death mountain, under a rock, an invisible road, explode lots of walls whit bombs, go to the mountaintop, change to the light world and it is there, how can you figure that?
  #26 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-09-2006, 11:10 PM
Is This Okay, Mommy?
Send a message via AIM to PS2178
View Posts: 1,203

I'm with the majority. The Dampe digging upper Heart Piece thingie was a little difficult and annoying.

deviantART | ZU Portfolio | ZREO | NintendoCapriSun

On The Cukeman bandwagon:

OT: MC - OoT - LoZ/AoL------------------------------------------------------
AT: MC - OoT - WW/PH------------------------------------------------------
CT: MC - OoT/MM - TP/LCT - FS/FSA - ALttP/LA - OoX/OoY
  #27 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-10-2006, 11:04 AM
Mogma
View Posts: 157

Dampe's grave digging one... I can't find the god damn thing!
  #28 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-10-2006, 11:43 AM
The World is Yours!!!
Send a message via Skype™ to Jimbob

View Posts: 5,052

Dampe's grave digging tour wasn't as such hard, but annoying to get the heart piece. A very frustrating 45 minutes spent getting that heart. Thats why this one gets my vote.

Facebook : Twitter
Formally known as Jimez
  #29 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-12-2006, 11:08 AM
Sage of Wisdom
View Posts: 1,290

Mine was the Bombchu Alley piece. Oh, and here's a tip to get the Heart Piece on top of Dodongo's Cavern: Go up the mountain to where you have to throw a Bomb Flower, and backflip off at the right corner.
Last Edited by Luz; 01-26-2009 at 02:48 PM. Reason:
  #30 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-12-2006, 01:00 PM
Is This Okay, Mommy?
Send a message via AIM to PS2178
View Posts: 1,203

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oni Swordsman View Post
Mine was the Bombchu Alley one. Oh, and here's a tip to get the HP on top of Dodongo's Cavern: Go up the mountain to where you have to throw a Bomb Flower, and backflip off at the right angle.
You can even roll off and jump the cliff.

deviantART | ZU Portfolio | ZREO | NintendoCapriSun

On The Cukeman bandwagon:

OT: MC - OoT - LoZ/AoL------------------------------------------------------
AT: MC - OoT - WW/PH------------------------------------------------------
CT: MC - OoT/MM - TP/LCT - FS/FSA - ALttP/LA - OoX/OoY
  #31 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-24-2006, 04:34 AM
Deku Scrub
View Posts: 14

I feel really sorry for all you unlucky gravediggers, because the very first grave Dampe dug up for me was the heart piece

I haven't got them all yet, but the hardest for me so far was probably diving to the bottom of the lakeside laboratory, because it requires you to catch an eighteen(+) pound fish at the fishing pond to get the golden scale. Takes a while to reel in the big mother, and it can really piss you off when you get so close to catching the fish but it struggles away.
  #32 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-24-2006, 12:18 PM
COOLEST NOOB RUNNER UP SPRING 2004

View Posts: 5,517

The Gerudo archery game was really hard. I'm really good at archery in the Zelda games, and even that gave me trouble. The bombchu game in Market Town was really annoying, sometimes I would get it on the first try, other times it would take me an hour. And Dante's Graveyard was another one of those annoying games that depend on luck.

[03:53] <+kazan> .8ball will the Cubs win a world series in Asci's lifetime?
[03:53] <&UB2R-B0T> ...LMAO
  #33 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-24-2006, 01:11 PM
Banned User
View Posts: 30,586

You guys thought the Gerudo Archery was hard? I found it quite easy. Maybe I just have good aim with the bow. The hardest one for me was...hm, I'm not sure. I guess the bombchu bowling alley because my aim on the last part is always just a tad off! I hate that.
  #34 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-24-2006, 06:21 PM
Gerudo Thief
View Posts: 416

In MM that arrow game where you shoot all 50 octorocks within the time limit. I swear I was about to throw my N64/GCN out the window out of fustration
  #35 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-25-2006, 07:33 PM
Anouki
View Posts: 35

None of the OoT heart pieces were hard for me. Dampe's or the Gerudo Archery game were hardest but I ended up beating those on my second try. I don't remember how hard the MM pieces were. It's been years since I played it all the way through.
  #36 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-25-2006, 10:46 PM
In Nicki we trust.
View Posts: 6,796

i had 1400 points in gerudo archery at the second time, for me was the dampé thing, first of all...finding dampé in the graveyard, second, finding the damn underground piece
  #37 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-25-2006, 11:15 PM
LoZ rehab '07
View Posts: 1,600

I have not played MM enough times to memorize all the heart pieces.

But on OoT I'd have to say cross between horse back archery and Dampe's grave. Why Dampe's grave? because it costs a lot of money and is very very boring and tedious, horseback archery can also be very costly but I never get bored of it and usualy do it in my first few attempts these days.

#38 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-25-2006, 11:40 PM
Light Spirit
Send a message via AIM to Great Gibdo Send a message via Yahoo to Great Gibdo Send a message via Skype™ to Great Gibdo
View Posts: 4,818

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triforce_Heart View Post
first of all, its good to be back, I wanted to come here last week, but I had no internet conection during the entire week...

Now, I found myself doing a perfect or almost perfect score in the gerudo archery game 2 or 3 times, I hitted all targets in the middle, and I broken all pots; so, that heart piece some of you talk about, I think its easy.

Surprisingly, the heart piece I had the most hard time to find was that one on MM, on the top of the black tree, in the path to Woodfall. I just couldn't see it; I just saw it when it turn morning, and the camera showed all the area from above, that's when I saw somehting blue in the tree and found out that plant to climb up. (I know, I'm a blind fool. )
Didn't see that one for five years.

I think the Archery myself. But by the time I was done I could shoot a needle out of a haystack 8n a thick fog while blindfolded and falling off a cliff in Iron Boots.
  #39 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-28-2006, 09:46 PM
the sine cura the sine cura is a male United States the sine cura is offline
Master Debater
Send a message via AIM to the sine cura
View Posts: 397

I think the 50 Gold spider things in OoT is the hardest considering I don't have it yet! That's my last thing I need for the game of 100% completion and have every item filled up and so forth.
  #40 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-24-2007, 12:03 AM
HAPPY TUF PIC DAY!!!!!!! IN SOME REALITIESSSSS!!@@@@@!@!!! !!@!!!!!!@@@@@@@
View Posts: 1,526

OOT: Sometimes at Dampe's gravedigging tour, even when I make him dig only the soft spots, it takes a while to get that piece of heart. It's random. I used to be good at bombchu bowling when I was younger, now, it's harder. The horseback archery sort of sticks with me. A few times I tried to get perfect, but it never happens, my score was 1930. The pots on the first run are a cinch, the target at the end of it requires some steadiness until you get closer. The same deal after you turn around and face the 3 big ones on the cliff/wall, the closer the easier, but I think I mess up there mostly by shooting too few arrows for bulls-eyes, then at the last target I miss some bulls-eyes because I'm frantically trying to use em all up. Earlier for 1:00 at dampe's race, it was hard. I needed a longshot, but since I started playing recently, it isn't necessary for finishing it under 1:00. Hover boots and rolling help. Without the longshot, getting the heart piece on top of gerudo's fortress was a little difficult to get to because I forget which door takes me to the place where the vines are. Hah, the lost woods where the two ocarina skull kids are, that heart piece was a little daunting because of memorizing all 8 notes, especially if I can't find a rhythm. And I always always forget to get the piece of heart in the graveyard tombstone where the ReDead is, it's the 36th piece for me. The frogs at zoras river, their song is confusing to follow on n64 at first, eventually I'll get which button makes a frog jump, they're nearly in the same pattern as the controller.
Last Edited by SevenYears; 03-24-2007 at 12:55 AM. Reason:
Closed Thread

Tags
hardest, heart, piece