There's a killer strategy for all of those! If you do it just right You won't need any stinkin' fairies!
1) On Majora's Mask, Use Zora Link's Boomerang fins to stun it, then sttack it while it's down. If you do this fast enough, you won't have to deal with it's fire beam attack at all.
2) On Majora's Incarnation, transform into a goron and roll after him, just like you did with Goht. When he falls down, attack him.
3) Need to be normal Link for Majora's Wrath. Use your shield A LOT in this battle and get as close as you can to him while avoiding his whips and killer tops, and shoot at him with arrows to stun him. Keep firing to keep him stunned as long as possible as you move closer. Spin attack his legs once you get close enough.
If you follow those strategies you won't lose many hearts.
If you can get every mask in the game before going to the moon, and complete the four mini-dungeons, you can get the Fierce Deity mask. That should make the final boss VERY easy - you can Z-target and shoot sword beams at it!
I've never beaten the final boss the 'normal' way, only the 'easy' way with FD mask.
dude, the game is not hard. just save your money and do it yourself. i highly advise you to use the F.D. mask. majora is a pushover with that mask. and like others said, get online help for it. also, i want to know if you are just lazy or horrible at zelda games.
don't pay people to do it for you. whats the point of playing the game if you can't do it yourself. Plus there might be a chance that you'll never see the game again. Majora is easy, you just need practise, and a whole lot of fairies.
Prone to vanishing.
Kaze-one made this for me. Isn't it great? Member of the Nayru clan of Wisdom.
get all the masks (complete the Bomber's Notebook - use a guide - www.gamefaqs.com) - your reward will be the Fierce Deity's Mask after you give all the mask'd to the kids on the moon. before you go, get a bottle of Chateau Romani Milk - gives infinite magic until you go back to Day 1. then, bottle several fairies, and you're home free. Wear the Fierce Deity's Mask, lock on to Majora and fire away - you'll completely annihilate Majora in all his forms!
Or do what Blue Knight said:
- Zora boomerang fins on the Majora's Mask, attack with sword
- Goron roll on Majora's incarnation, attack with sword
- Light arrows constantly on Majora's Wrath, move in close, attack with sword
If you drank Chateau Romani beforehand, you'll never have to worry about magic.
Now i'm going to explain in detail how to make yourself stronger - i don't care how much of it you already know, it's just something i do.
To get Chateau Romani, you have to complete the Romani and Cremia sidequests.
- Go to Romani Ranch on DAY ONE (use a powder keg to remove the boulder - buy from Goron in Clock Town shop).
- Talk to Romani and Cremia, they'll both be added to the Notebook.
- Play Romani's game, agree to help her.
- Be at the ranch at the specified time in the Notebook, and be sure that time is running at its normal speed, otherwise you'll have to hold off the Ghosts for twice as long
- Stay around the back of the barn and keep running around the back and sides, taking them out with your bow. Use your on-screen map to see when they reappear and keep taking them down - DO NOT USE EPONA - use this strategy and you won't have much trouble
- Hold them off til dawn, and you'll be rewarded by Romani - Romani Sidequest Complete
- You need to have successfully passed Romani's quest for this to be available, so do not rewind and save, or you'll have to do it again
- On DAY TWO, in the morning, go to the ranch and talk to Cremia in the house - she'll offer to give you a lift to Clock Town at around 6pm.
- Be sure to be at the ranch before the time specified in the notebook, so that she doesn't leave without you.
- Get on the cart with her - when she takes the detour, be ready to start shooting
- Keeping nailing the Gorman bros. with your arrows til you get off the track.
- When you reach Clock Town, Cremia will reward you with Romani's Mask - you now have access to the Milk Bar - Cremia Sidequest Complete
Now you can buy Chateau Romani whenever you need it - you only need one bottle for the whole 3 days.
Now to ensure you are strong enough to beat Majora, upgrade yourself as much as possible - look for Heart Pieces (best way is to complete the Bomber's Notebook - use a guide), strengthen your sword, etc.
- DAY ONE - slow down time, warp to Snowhead Temple, defeat Goht
- Go to the Snowhead Smithy and give them your Kokiri Sword to reforge
- Open Goron Race Track with a Powder Keg
- Enter a race and win - prize is a bottle of Gold Dust
- DAY TWO - Go to the Smithy and retrieve your new Razor Sword - it's not that special, reverts to Kokiri Sword after used 100 times
- IMMEDIATELY show the Smith your Gold Dust and give the Razor Sword to be reforged
- DAY THREE - Return and collect your new Gilded Sword - AWESOME! doesn't break, and this one stays for the rest of the game
- Rewind and save
To beat Majora you should really enlist the aid of the Great Fairies. As you must know, to do this, you must restore the Great Fairies. In the four Temples, broken fairies are hidden throughout - collect them all and take them back to their fountain - the restored Great Fairy will reward you with new power.
In each Temple, wear the Great Fairy's Mask (received from the Great Fairy of Clock Town) in each room of the map. It will emit sparks as long as there is a Fairy in the room. Search EVERYWHERE - under bridges, shoot beehives off the walls etc. Rewards: Woodfall - Fire Spin Attack (Doubles attack power of even your quick spin attack - a must!) Snowhead - Double Magic Power (Double Magic Meter - very useful, you should have this against Majora) Great Bay - Double Defensive Power (Damage Taken = 1/2 - a must against Majora!) Stone Tower - Great Fairy's Sword - Two-handed sword, most powerful in the game, very effective against Majora!
If you knew all this, then great! If you didn't, I hope it helps! If it doesn't, then you are beyond my help