Thread Back Search
Zelda Universe Forums - The world's largest Legend of Zelda fan community
  • User Name
  • Password

Ocarina notes

Closed Thread
  • 07-25-2005 | 05:11 PM
  • Razekial
  • Does anyone know the notes to any ocarina songs or just the notes to the tune that plays in the lost woods? Not on a staff, like for example just ABCDEFG. I think it would be cool to play them on my trumpet, or on my piano.

so does anyone know them?
  • 07-26-2005 | 01:24 AM
  • Hikari Kirameku
  • I only know the notes to the short versions (the little in-game ones you play on the ocarina). It'll at least get you started if you're good at playing by ear. I used to play trumpet, so I'll type them as they'd be on a typical trumpet scale.

Saria's Song: F, A, B, F, A, B

Zelda's Lulluby: B, high D, A, B, high D, A

Song of Time: A, low D, F, A, low D, F

Epona's Song: high D, B, A, high D, B, A

Sun's Song: A, F, high D, A, F, high D

Song of Storms: low D, F, high D, low D, F, high D

Prelude of Light: high D, A, high D, A, B, high D

Minuet of Forest: low D, high D, B, A, B, A

Serenade of Water: low D, F, A, A, B

Nocture of Shadow: B, A, A, low D, B, A, F

Bolero of Fire: F, D, F, D, A, F, A, F

Requiem of Spirit: low D, F, low D, A, F, low D

I could get you all of Saria's Song, but it'll take a while as I'd have to convert it from an Ocarina fingering chart. Lemme know if you still need it, and I'll do it.
  • 07-26-2005 | 07:43 AM
  • Razekial
  • Nah, it's ok, I can probably get the rest of saria's song from that, thanks!!!
  • 08-06-2005 | 02:37 PM
  • Cloudrunner
  • I know someone who knows the notes for piano.(for all the songs all the way through) Want me to ask her?
  • 08-06-2005 | 02:44 PM
  • Lil` Link Fishy
  • I know the notes! I feel special!
    Saria's Song: F, A, B, F, A, B, F, A, B, E (high), D, B, C, B, G, E (low, one octave below the high one), B, C, D, E, F, A, B, F, A, B, F, A, B, E (high like the first), D, B, C, B, G, E (low like the second), B, C, D, E, D, E, F, G, A, B, C, B, E, F, G, A, B, C, D, E, F, G, D, E, F, G, A, B, C, B, E, (fast) F, E, A, G, B, A, C, B, D, C, E, D, B, C, A, B

Hopefully that makes sense , try to figure it out.
  • 09-14-2005 | 06:56 PM
  • Gandolf11
  • [FONT=Arial][SIZE=3][COLOR=Blue] Can anyone get me the full notes of bolero of fire for trumpet plz?
  • 09-14-2005 | 08:04 PM
  • KawaiiKawai
  • Actually, there's a really nice website: www.gamemusic.com
    They sell a piano book of Zelda songs.. I think there's also a ocarina songbook with the songs for ocarina.
    Just keep in mind that you need to transpose the music if you're playing with multiple instruments!
  • 10-09-2005 | 01:29 PM
  • J1NXX
  • what about flut :3
  • 10-09-2005 | 01:33 PM
  • Ozzy
  • I know the full version of:

bolero of fire
    song of time
    sarias song
    zeldas lullaby
    sun song
    song of storms

you get the point, I know them all

(I have sheet music for all the songs from zelda)

ALL FOR THE PIANO NOT ANY OTHER INSTRUMENT

just PM and I'll give them to you as soon as I can because right now I formatted my computer and I have to reinstall the program so It might be a couple of days

EDIT--Nevermind I got the program running so I can get them right away now

Last edited by Ozzy; 10-09-2005 at 01:43 PM..
  • 10-09-2005 | 03:20 PM
  • dmitric300
  • can anyone give me some zelda sheet music for recorder (gifs or bmp)?
    all the music is for piano and i can't play past the high D and low C
  • 03-11-2008 | 09:57 AM
  • Kenji235
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    I know the full version of:

bolero of fire
    song of time
    sarias song
    zeldas lullaby
    sun song
    song of storms

you get the point, I know them all

(I have sheet music for all the songs from zelda)

ALL FOR THE PIANO NOT ANY OTHER INSTRUMENT

just PM and I'll give them to you as soon as I can because right now I formatted my computer and I have to reinstall the program so It might be a couple of days

EDIT--Nevermind I got the program running so I can get them right away now

could you be so kind and share the Zelda piano sheets you've got there? I've just started to play games songs on the piano and would like to learn how to play the zelda songs
    if you could just e-mail them to me at jay__t89@hotmail.com I would be very greatful

/Kenji
  • 03-11-2008 | 12:29 PM
  • ErosionOfSanity
  • Was actually going to make a thread like this at one point.
  • 03-11-2008 | 03:01 PM
  • Blitzkrieg
  • How about, does anyone now the notes for Violin or Viola? I'd love to play them on my two instruments....
  • 06-04-2008 | 01:49 PM
  • REA
  • i translated "Saria's Song" from a song book i got with my ocarina. the notes are a little off toward the end (the ocarina doesn't have a high enough range to get the not so the person compensated for it by writing 3 different notes), also i made this a while back and i didnt really grasp the concept of half and whole notes in writing at that time so your on your own with that:
    the measure is 4/4

Last edited by REA; 06-04-2008 at 01:54 PM..
  • 06-05-2008 | 03:45 PM
  • keyaki
  • could you make on for guitar? PLZ? :3

Im gonna start playing the guitar when the summer starts and i always wanted to learn how to play Saria's Song and the Song of Time
  • 06-11-2008 | 01:08 PM
  • BornFidelity
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by sea View Post
    That's the problem with playing songs like that on the guitar - they're all just open strings.
    You have an open F and open C string? O_o

^ Piano sheet person, please PM or email them to me as well? Email address is in my profile. I have been transcribing them myself, might save me some work.
  • 06-11-2008 | 01:12 PM
  • デクの皇太子
  • Use this program: NotePad (you'll have to register, but it's free) and go online and find whatever midi you want. That's how I find all of my music.
  • 12-10-2009 | 08:20 PM
  • iMonstar
  • I know I"m probably way late posting this, but go here: http://i.ytimg.com/vi/CkELVLgxncc/0.jpg

Its the trumpet part for Saria's Song, the full song. And it is right, I just played it on my oboe. Same notes, all sound right. Press CTRL and + to zoom in on the image so you can read it.
Closed Thread
Normal Version Logout