Fierce Diety's mask is the strongest, it says in the game that it may be stronger than Majora's mask...but you later find out it is by beating Majora's mask with very little effort while you are wearing the Fierce Deity's mask.
Firce Diety steals the cake, I think that is the coolest thing they have ever put in a Zelda game is that mask. I dont understand it is just like Adult Link but Evil and white cloths, I guess they decided to put that mask in there instead of letting you turn into Adult Link again...
scent mask ;ets u find mushrooms for kotake, anyway, the strongest mask is obviously feirce deity's but the most used is definately the bunny hood, there's no need for links head to be bare when u have the buuny hood, there are no downsides to it.
different sig finally!!!! and yes, all my own work ^^ "why was the.....?!?! why was the.....?!?!? WHY WAS THE DOG THE LEADER?!?!?!....." - Guru Guru , Majora's mask All praise PicCatcher, the saint of dedication
FD mask is the srongest, and its fun to run around Termina wearing it, your like twice the size of normal link, so you can jump up to higher places. but what sucks, is that the magic disk doesn't hurt normal enimies, programmers never put anything in for it.
But the stone mask is pretty strong. its fun to run around and sneak up on Keese, you normally can't do that.
and the bomb mask is pretty cool.
I've always loved this glitch...
(I have the gold cartrige, this may make a difference, i dont know)
1) set the FD Mask to a C-Button
2) go out of clocktown, call epona.
3) Get ten rupees, anytime before step 4.
4) Ride into Milk road (keyword "Ride into" you must, you cannot call epona in milk road)
5) approach the owl statue, on epona (it's best of you memorize what c-button the FD mask is on, seeing as how you wont have a chance to check later.
6) Z-target the statue and save & end your game. ( i hold onto the z-button until the opening scene plays.. dont know if that's a factor)
7) Restart your game, the one with the owl pic next to it.
8) you should be riding epona into the wall, if not you did it wrong, proceed to step 4. (you may NOT get off epona, or press start from this point on.)
9) go to the indigo bro.s race track.
10) z-target the one that challenges you, say yes.
11) you can now press the FD mask button, (you could anyother time after step 8) he will pull out the bow, and it'll look all wierd.
12) after the race ends you will be off epona ( you can get back on, but i dont recomend it), but they will challenge you agian, be carful do deny, (if you say yes, all it'll do is start the race, and you have to wait for it to be over, and it takes a while.)
13) you are done you can now walk around freely.
-Talk to a bomber kid, there is no message set up for FD so he will stare at you saying nothing and you cannot leave.
-Go into clocktown, well you can, but you can't come back out in FD form.
-Go into the stockpot in, unless it is near 8 PM, when they throw you out. there's actually some fun things to do, but what sucks is you can't open a door.
That's all the don'ts i know right now...
- You're really tall, see what you can jump on to.
-make fun of everyone, your like a 7 foot 4 guy, virtually intimidate them.
getting out of FD mode
1) set zora mask to a C-button
2) go do deep water (laundy place)
3) turn into zora.
4) turn into Link.