Calendar Awards Members List FAQ
Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#21 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-05-2010, 05:59 AM
It's a one way path down this jacked-up road.
Send a message via Skype™ to Black Jack
View Posts: 592
Re: Official NES/SNES/N64 Zelda Glitch Thread

About the Dodongo thing. It fell into the ground though. I didn't get any rupees and there was nothing but the Minidongo.

Sig by me.
  #22 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-05-2010, 07:54 AM
Rampaging Rhino
View Posts: 50

Uh, i once had a glitch in OoT, i clicked a switch and it took a bit to respond, i was climbing up the ladder to get the treasure chest, and when i was climbing up the switch responded and opened up the door, i got stuck on the ladder unable to move, i am not sure if i could press start either.
  #23 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-06-2010, 09:07 PM
Kokiri
View Posts: 80
Question Majora's Mask Swamp Spider Glitch?

Hi, all. Been re-playing through MM and just went to the Swamp Spider house. I found all thirty spiders, but it kept saying I only had twenty-nine. So I got out my old guide book to consult. Using the map, I made sure I found all the spiders--I had. I hadn't missed a one. I checked a few times then made a checklist to be sure. All gone--none remained. Then, I remembered you are supposed to get the spiders on a certain day. Looking in my book, it said you have to do it on day 2/3. I had tried doing in on day 1. I just think it's weird that if you find all the spiders on day 1, it doesn't count. Has anyone else experienced this? Why is it so? Is this a glitch or just a weird random quirk in the game?

"Remember the phoenix feather..."

The most epic adventure since The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time or Lord of the Rings. Get your copies here:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/se...20E.%20Schulze

Free Ebook: I cannot afford to give away free print copies, but if interested in a free Ebook of the first book in the series, please send me a personal message.

Read free excerpts here:
http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/...d.php?t=155885

Golden Healer Fantasy: Where Lovers of Fantasy and Christian Literature Converge
http://goldenhealerfantasy.forumotion.net
  #24 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-06-2010, 09:34 PM
Triforce of the Gods Triforce of the Gods is a male United States Triforce of the Gods is offline
OBJECTION!
Send a message via AIM to Triforce of the Gods Send a message via Skype™ to Triforce of the Gods

View Posts: 9,157

Um, actually you have to do it before days 2/3. So, you have to get it on day 1.

Edit: merged with official glitch thread.
Last Edited by Triforce of the Gods; 04-06-2010 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-07-2010, 06:53 PM
Kokiri

Actually, I DID find them all on Day 1. That's the problem. For the Swamp Spider house, you apparently have to do it on days 2/3. It's the Ocean Spider house where it has to be Day 1.

The most epic adventure since The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time or Lord of the Rings. Get your copies here:

Free Ebook: I cannot afford to give away free print copies, but if interested in a free Ebook of the first book in the series, please send me a personal message.

Read free excerpts here:

Golden Healer Fantasy: Where Lovers of Fantasy and Christian Literature Converge
  #26 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-07-2010, 06:57 PM
Triforce of the Gods Triforce of the Gods is a male United States Triforce of the Gods is offline
OBJECTION!
Send a message via AIM to Triforce of the Gods Send a message via Skype™ to Triforce of the Gods

View Posts: 9,157

I've been doing both of them on day one every time.

Besides, I doubt they would make the limitation one spider goes missing. They would just not have the guy be there/show up.

Are you sure you didn't hear the noise they make in any room? It could be hidden in the grass, pots, or soil.
  #27 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-10-2010, 07:11 PM
Kokiri

Yup, I listened in each room, and so did a friend of mine. It was just weird, I dunno what happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triforce of the Gods View Post
I've been doing both of them on day one every time.

Besides, I doubt they would make the limitation one spider goes missing. They would just not have the guy be there/show up.

Are you sure you didn't hear the noise they make in any room? It could be hidden in the grass, pots, or soil.

Read free excerpts here:

#28 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-10-2010, 10:42 PM
Deku Scrub
View Posts: 22
Infinite Sword Glitch for Deku Link?

I've been practicing the Infinite Sword Glitch on MM recently, and I was wondering if anyone knew of a variation of the glitch to use with Deku Link, with his bubble attack maybe.

Adopted By: Xespion
  #29 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-24-2010, 05:27 PM
Deku Scrub
View Posts: 2
Question Trying to recreate an old... glitch?

Good day. I'm here for some assistance in recreating a problem I once had back in the 80s with the first game.

As I recall, whenever I entered the second quest code, I would walk into the first cave on the first screen to find... nothing. No sword, no old man, nothing. Yet when I try it today on virtual console, the sword is there where it should be.

I'm not delusional; I distinctly recall resetting and searching for that stupid sword which was supposed to be in that cave, but it was never there. At this point all I can think is that my game was broken. Or is there something I've forgotten? Some other code that moves or removes the first sword?
  #30 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-24-2010, 06:14 PM
Super Mecha Death Christ
Send a message via Skype™ to Melpomene

View Posts: 11,873

Merged with the official glitch thread.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノRaise your dongersヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
  #31 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-05-2010, 05:54 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to zay

View Posts: 11,291
zelda 2 glicthed?

is it just me or is zelda 2: the adventure of link glicthed because it says to get the magic hammer and it also says that the magic hammer is behind a rock, i check on the internet and it says that that you have to break the rock to get to the next temple as if you were already spposed to have it so am i just stupid!?

SIG BY CAYLEY

Alle Menschen werden Brüder
  #32 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-05-2010, 06:05 AM
Super Mecha Death Christ
Send a message via Skype™ to Melpomene

View Posts: 11,873

*Moved to nes/snes/n64 Zelda and merged with official glitch thread*

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノRaise your dongersヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
  #33 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-05-2010, 06:11 AM
waffle waffle
Send a message via AIM to Aeffles Send a message via Skype™ to Aeffles

View Posts: 16,915

Quote:
Originally Posted by zay View Post
is it just me or is zelda 2: the adventure of link glicthed because it says to get the magic hammer and it also says that the magic hammer is behind a rock, i check on the internet and it says that that you have to break the rock to get to the next temple as if you were already spposed to have it so am i just stupid!?
This isn't a glitch, it's just a terribly written up walkthrough.

The magic hammer is located in the south, which is reachable by going down a road (blocked by a hammer). The idea is to go to the west, get the jump spell and then go through the cave to the south. Keep going south and you'll get the hammer without having to destroy and rocks. Then next time you restart your game or file, you'll have the hammer and can quickly go down that road without having to go all the way around.

Basically it's either

a) go left (West) then south (down) if you don't have the hammer.
b) go right (east) then south (down) if you do have the hammer.

If you need any help with the game, feel free to PM me.

Julesface <3
  #34 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-05-2010, 06:43 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to zay

View Posts: 11,291

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftyrock91 View Post
EDIT:This glitch is in Majora's Mask.
Glitch #1
When you roll into a wall, press A as soon as you can. Link will roll in place.

Glitch #2
Get Kokiri Sword back in Majora's Mask after you have the Gilded Sword.

do the any item on epona glitch (ride epona to the owl statue and save. if done correctly, you should appear riding the horse when you load the file)

transform into either Goron or Zora Link

press A to dismount (you need to press it a few times. don't move link to prevent other glitches

transform back. now you should have the kokiri sword equipped to B

in this state, if you go to the mountain and ask the blacksmith, he'll act as if you have the kokiri sword and will forge it. do it and you'll obtain the razor sword.

Now you can use the Razor Sword up 100 times, or go back in time, and you'll have the Kokiri Sword again.

Remember: You can always get the Gilded Sword back after doing the glitch.
um is this for the computer version, like emulator rom?

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeffles View Post
This isn't a glitch, it's just a terribly written up walkthrough.

The magic hammer is located in the south, which is reachable by going down a road (blocked by a hammer). The idea is to go to the west, get the jump spell and then go through the cave to the south. Keep going south and you'll get the hammer without having to destroy and rocks. Then next time you restart your game or file, you'll have the hammer and can quickly go down that road without having to go all the way around.

Basically it's either

a) go left (West) then south (down) if you don't have the hammer.
b) go right (east) then south (down) if you do have the hammer.

If you need any help with the game, feel free to PM me.
thanks i think i'll continuine playing it because i just gave up!

SIG BY CAYLEY

Alle Menschen werden Brüder
  #35 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-05-2010, 07:43 AM
waffle waffle
Send a message via AIM to Aeffles Send a message via Skype™ to Aeffles

View Posts: 16,915

Don't give up. I love the game, it's my favorite. It's a lot easier once you get the hang of it and know what you're doing.

Julesface <3
  #36 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-05-2010, 09:29 AM
Kokiri
View Posts: 89

I am a glitch hunter In Ocarina of Time I love the Glitch where you can get Unlimited Gold Skulltulas, to preform this glitch you need bombs, song of storms, boomerang, and knowledge to do a backflip.
You go to the hyrule castle(as a kid) go to the tree (if you don't know where i am talking about that is very sad) *save* play the song of storms for the secret hole go down and bomb the wall to locate the GS hit it twice with your boomerang and then target it throw your boomerang and once you see the boomerang get it backflip into the portal, the music will play but the text will not, look at your menu and u have another GS Repeat process, go down and the GS will still be there you can get up to 1000 GS and get all the ones you need here!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhgeLEtwXYc

Quote:
Originally Posted by N88r View Post
4th Day Glitch

Meh, its more just an interesting glitch that make the moon appear to be very small, and also you can see the skull kid floating where the moon was like on day 1. Just watch the video and you'll see.
that glitch is so fun just too bad you cant access your start menu and change weapons and stuff
Last Edited by Melpomene; 05-07-2010 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Please don't double post. Reply With Quote
  #37 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-10-2010, 09:40 PM
Bolero of Fire Bolero of Fire is a male United States Bolero of Fire is offline
Time Lord
Send a message via AIM to Bolero of Fire Send a message via Skype™ to Bolero of Fire
View Posts: 2,957

I just found out a glitch in Ocarina of Time: Master Quest.

You know that big hole in the Great Deku Tree that leads you to the Three Deku Scrubs before Gohma. (It used to have a spider web blocking it). Make sure you only have a quarter of a heart left. Facing the vines jump off and press b (Sword). Link's sword will reflect him back. Instead of landing in water, you will land on ground which causes you to die. Press yes to both save and continue. You will land in Lord Jabu-Jabu's belly!

If you were to exit you will not be able to go past the King Zora since he hasn't moved. So finish before you leave.

EDIT: I just reset the game and tried again and it won't work anymore.

Sig by the ever so fabulous ~ Sólsetur
Last Edited by Bolero of Fire; 06-10-2010 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #38 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-10-2010, 11:37 PM
Light Spirit
Send a message via Yahoo to Erikson Send a message via Skype™ to Erikson
View Posts: 4,882

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDoG420 View Post
that glitch is so fun just too bad you cant access your start menu and change weapons and stuff
You can though, just wait until night (can use the scarecrow to get there quick, don't use Song of Double Time or the game will lock up). Time do continue to pass, can use bomber's notebook as your clock.
Miyamoto: Right. And it isn't a port. It is a remake, but in the truest sense of the word.
Iwata: You remade it from scratch.
  #39 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-11-2010, 03:16 PM
King Stalfos King Stalfos is a male United States King Stalfos is offline
Anouki
View Posts: 56

BE FEIRCE DEITY ANYWHERE
go into termina field and go to that pond near the 2 fountains become a zora and get in the pond there will be a small shore make it so you try to dive but he just like kicks the ground keep pressing B repeatably while using ur left hand to tap the C button holding ur zora mask the B button will become transparent equip press A and swim toward the shore ONLY ONE TIME THEN DO NOT PREES ANY OTHER BUTTONS now press start and equip the Fierce Deity mask if it duznt work check youtube lol im pretty shure i got everything oh and dont talk to the bomber gang kids itll freeze ur N64 lol trust me
  #40 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-16-2010, 02:30 AM
FierceDeity345 FierceDeity345 is a male United States FierceDeity345 is offline
Deku Scrub
View Posts: 15

Who here is familiar with the Bombchu Hover glitch? It's a glitch in both OoT and MM that is very useful for sequence breaking. For those who aren't familiar with it, this video shows it in both games. For those who are familiar with it, I'm having some trouble; perhaps someone could help me?

First of all, I'm playing on GameCube, so the L button is used in place of the Z button. I'm attempting the glitch as Young Link. I back up to a ledge while holding L with the infinite sword glitch activated. I'm wearing the Deku Shield. While continuing to hold down on the analog stick and the L button, I take out my Fairy Slingshot, which aims up into the sky. I believe the next part is where I keep messing up. In rapid succession, I attempt to hit A (to perform a backflip), the C button corresponding to the Fairy Slingshot, the C button corresponding to the Bombchu, and the R button (to shield), in that order, all before landing from my backflip. It's not working... does anyone know where I'm making a mistake?

Thanks!

Tags
final day, glitch, majora's mask, spider house