- User Lists
- Send a Message to Trololol
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
- I don't know about you, but I've been wanting to take a tailoring class for some time. I really want to learn to make my own clothes. I feel like most clothes you can find never fit right (which is understandable, since the clothes are supposed to almost fit many different shapes and sizes), and they're really cheaply made (usually) for how expensive they are.
Do you have any experience sewing? I can do patch jobs and mend seams, but other than that I've never done anything. I've never even used a sewing machine, or learned how to make and understand clothing patterns.
- Whoa, jeez! It looks really good for being stuff like cardboard and tin foil! So, it wasn't too expensive to put together? The biggest reason I've never done cosplay is because I thinking it's going to be too much money and time to put together.
- Do you have any pictures of it? I never actually played Spirit Tracks... is it similar to Wind Waker Link?
The one for the Wii is AWESOME.... if you have a bunch of friends to play with. It's still pretty decent single player, but it's pretty easy. Although, Kirby is more geared towards kids, so I guess it's understandable.
You should go forth and post, friend! Meet new people! Have cool conversations!
- Just so you're aware, you should post your side of the conversation in my profile. Otherwise I won't get a notification for it.
Also, I used to listen to Linkin Park. I liked Hybrid Theory, ReAnimated, and Meteora. But... their newer stuff is too bland/mainstream rock-ish for my tastes. I also like Tool, System of a Down, Korn, etc. I guess you'd say I'm more industrial than metal?
I love Mario games! I know too many Zelda fans who don't like Mario, and it's really disappointing. I also like Kirby games (I got Return to Dreamland last night, it's so fun!!).
I asked if you're into Magic because one of the colors for it is green, and usually green players are really into big creatures (like tigers and bears) and everything green.
I'm pretty camera shy, but I have gotten stopped to get my picture taken at Cons (I wasn't even in costume). It was pretty ok, but I've not actually seen the picture. I'm sure I looked awkward ans terrible. xD
The things I'm interested in cosplaying (if I have the time and money to do it) is a Selkie from Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles, or one of the three goddesses from Zelda. I'm a redhead, so I feel obligated to play Din, but my personality matches Nayru better.
This is a Selkie if you haven't played the game before.