- User Lists
- Send a Message to lemur-llama
- Instant Messaging
- Send an AIM message to lemur-llama
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 57
- Not really similar x3 it's just that they're coming in droves and a few are a bit grindy, ie, keep bashing certain types of monsters until you gets certain items from them. Bleeeh. I hate those. But I'll do it anyway, because the outcomes sometimes are really surprising. One quest where you had to collect some seemingly useless things ended up with twin musicians singing together (where before, only one used to sing). There's even one where you get nothing because you were incredibly duped into running around.
- Yep it's sad x3 I played a little more. And the game fast forward to five years later. Nier is better/stronger, but Shades are much more prevalent and dangerous. He hasn't found his daughter but is still looking. Emil, in an effort to control his powers, becomes what could be called a monster. However Nier still accepts him as Emil (I teared up at that part, haha) and that encourages him to move on. With his control over his power, he frees Kaine from petrification, and a stronger Nier deals with the escaped monster. And now I'm running around doing sidequests x3
And I haven't! :O I should x3 gosh, so many games.
- Well I'm not at the end, this is just half way through the game, I think. If you wanna know what happened: the party fought an unbeatable enemy and couldn't win, so they decided to push it into the basement of a building where it couldn't escape. Nier is wounded gravely in the fight, while Kaine holds the door shut, but her energy begins to wane. Emil, another party member who can petrify people with his eyes, turns Kaine into stone to seal the door shut, since if the enemy got out, it would mean the death of all of them and all the civilians nearby.
While Nier's daughter is kidnapped by the Shades (because they recognize the Black Scrawl and see it as part of them).
Let's see.. maybe Uncharted, Tales of Graces F, Valkyria Chronicles, Yakuza... there are a good few that I can't remember. x3
- Nier? It was released for the PS3 and 360 x3 It's a very underrated and overlooked game. The developers, Cavia, were going bankrupt, so this was their last effort. In a lot of ways, the game parodies other games, especially in the banter ("Throw a bomb into its mouth!" "I think I've heard about that plan before") and in the environments (There's a mansion that's called the "Resident Evil" mansion by those who've played it). The story is great x3 and I just reached a kind of sad point, haha.
Kaine is a potty mouth though, the first words you hear when you put on the game is Kaine insulting and cursing Weiss. I still like her, she's pretty awesome.
I really want to play Last Guardian as well :O The creator says it's still being made though! When it comes out, I'll have to get a PS3 for it and some other games.
- Well in FFXIII-2, Serah is kind of bland and boring. Noel is interesting sure, but he doesn't talk a lot, and a lot of the quests involve a good bit of tedious time jumping. I'll finish it later, I'm just not compelled to right now x3 In the game I'm playing right now (Nier) the characters are really great, especially their interaction and banter. Nier is about a father trying to save her daughter from a plague called the Black Scrawl. He's always running around and doing odd jobs for people for money, as well as hunting and farming. He meets up with a talking Grimoire (Weiss) who has this prideful, but still good kind of personality, haha. Weiss wants to recover his power, and an old legend states that a fully powered Grimoire can grant wishes or something like that, so Nier starts helping Weiss. Later they meet up with a foul-mouthed girl who seems to be possessed by a Shade (basically the demonic enemies), and she just adds more good stuff to the banter x3
They're worth owning two copies! I think Shadow of The Colossus is my favourite out of the two.
- There are so many Land Before Time movies x3
FFXIII was a good game, to me. I can see why others don't like it. It has a lot of flaws. FFXIII-2 fixes most of those flaws but introduces new ones xD like the main characters.
I love those two games x3
- x3 I've seen the first three. They got progressively worse as they went on, to me
Haha, I have a tiny backlog of games, I guess. The games I play are usually looong, being RPGs and adventures and such. Right now I'm playing this neat RPG called Nier, after I'm finished with that I might play Metroid Prime 1, then maybe FFXIII-2, and after that, Metroid Prime 2 and then Pandora's Tower and then Metroid Prime 3. Or maybe I'll mix it up, I dunno.
- x3 Continue working on it!
Lesse, I'd have to say Brotagonist/Main character of Persona 4, along with Kanji and from the girls, Rise and Chie. Kanji is a unique character, since his sexuality comes into question a number of times. It's a bit complicated x3 but he does things like sewing and knitting and stuff, and when people saw that as girlish, he died his hair white and tried to become a tough and scary "badass". Rise is an energetic and bubbly character who was an idol, and left because she couldn't find herself in all the roles she filled. Chie is energetic and sporty, but in the game it's shown that she's hanging on to her best friend (who's far more popular) just so that she'd get a kick out of that smarter and more popular best friend needing her.
As for Xenoblade. x3 Dunban is pretty badass. He's the second oldest of the party, and probably has the most experience.
- DO IT.
Persona 4 is more about characters facing their darker selves/desires and such x3 and coming to terms with themselves.
Xenoblade's characters are already pretty developed, and don't receive a lot of development over the course of the game. They're already smart, most of them just need experience, which they get.
- No they're not :O They're connected through small little lines of dialogue and probably character cameos etc, but that's it.
P1 and P2 aren't connected (though the two versions of P2 are), P3 and P4 are connected by cameo characters and some dialogue x3
- Xenoblade is amazing x3 Really beautiful environments, really great characters. Persona 4 is about how these group of teenagers find another dimension leading to a "TV world", which is influenced by peoples' minds. They also find out that the world is being used to kill people; when someone is thrown into the TV world, if the fog inside the world lifts, the denizens attack the victim.
- About lemur-llama
- Favourite Zelda Game
- Ocarina of Time
- Favourite Zelda Character
- Piano, flute, art, RPing, and laughing
- Piano Teacher
- United States
- Date of Birth
- July 5