Sage of Wisdomspktb11
- User Lists
- Send a Message to spktb11
Showing Visitor Messages 61 to 80 of 113
- I remember some dreams from a long time ago.
Though the farther I go back, the harder it is for me to decide if it actually happened, or if it had been only a dream.
For instance, I distinctly remember a cigarette being handed to myself by a few 'bad boys' when I was much, much younger. I had put it in my mouth, and then spit it out immediately afterward because of how vile it tasted.
I don't know if that actually happened, or if it all just been a dream.
- I actually find that kind of amusing.
I hadn't fallen asleep for long, though when I was in school today, I remember having a very short dream.
I was dreaming about being on Zelda Universe.
And all I was doing was simply browsing through the forums.
One little detail I do remember was seeing that someone had posted one of the BEN videos, but other than that, it was nothing really important.
- My sleeping schedule has be extremely tired during the day (I fell asleep twice today for very short periods; once in school, and once in the car), and not being able to fall asleep when I'm meant to at night.
Aggravating. So very, very aggravating.
- Oh, well, I was just asking.
It's not liked I request that you do or anything.
And really? That seems to be a pretty common time with all of the people I've spoken to about it.
But I really wish school would start later. The teachers are older. They don't remember -- nor can they any longer comprehend -- how messed up the sleeping schedule of the average teenager is.
- lol yeah but I like to sometimes pretend he's real just to add a bit more excitement to my life XDD it also makes the slendy videos MUCH more interesting if I pretend he's real XDD And yeah, I've read a couple of those tales from Germany, pretty creepy O.o
- definitely. Something about the Slender Man makes him scarier than the guy from Saw or the girl from Orphan :/ I think it's because he's an actual paranormal creature, not a crazy lunatic who just kills a bunch of people XD not to mention he doesn't have a face and he has tentacles and is so tall and stuff O.o I swear to god if they turned Slender Man into a horror movie, I'd be happy but soooo pissed off at the same time D:< mostly because I know my friends wouldn't let me watch it because I'd be terrified for the next year XDD compileTRUTH is pretty good. The guy who runs it, Dr. Cairo, does compilations on videos, blogs, and his own Slender Man hunt. He's a pretty funny dude too XD he does compilations on videos like marble hornets, everymanHYBRID, Angel's Game, Tribe Twelve, and on blogs like The Tutorial (one of my personal favorites XD), Dreams in Darkness, Just Another Fool, etc. He really helps you catch up on missed videos and understand what's going on if you're lost He did a compilation on April Fool's Day one time actually of all the Slender Man parodies that he had seen on Youtube XD that very much brightened up my day XDD
- LOL sometimes I decide to dare myself by watching them late at night, but I just can't do it XD I get frightened too easily XD (and it's funny, because if I watch a horror movie, I don't get that scared :/ I think it's the fact that Slender Man was and still is thought to be real, and the fact that he's nothing like anything that's ever appeared in a horror movie). Oh yeah, I got plenty of chances to stay up all night over the 6 months that I had the TV running XD but I never enjoyed them because I was too busy looking out my window and barring my door XD (jk jk, I didn't go that far, even if I sometimes wanted to XD)
And yeah, I'm a big fan of Tribe Twelve, but not so much of everymanHYBRID :/ HYBRID was good at first, but then it kinda lost its touch, and I think it's because they got too confusing with what was going on (I guess they expected everyone to follow their Youtube/Twitter/UStream ALL AT THE SAME TIME O.o) Have you ever watched compileTRUTH??
- yeah, I remember I watched them at a friend's birthday party (one of our friends, who happens to be my bf now, showed us the vids - me, my friend who was having the birthday party, him, two other guys, and my friend's older brother, who was about 17 at the time) and I even gave my (future) bf a hug before he left because I was so freaked out XDD Even the older brother was spooked! XDD (but then again, he's a hippy who's always getting intrigued/scared by the paranormal XD) Marble Hornets was later to be proved fake though (at least, the first bit of it, but it later became real XD) I haven't watched many new episodes because the only time I can watch Youtube without the internet lagging is at like midnight, and there is NO WAY I'm watching Slender Man videos that late at night O.o
P.S. The Enderman: Enderman - Minecraft Wiki (and they have clarified that it really is based off the Slender Man - it's not just a coincidence XD)
- lol I'm pretty sure you're the only one I've met besides my bf who knows about Slendy+Zelda XD but it's finally nice to see someone who does XD lol I was so terrified of Slendy when I first started watching the vids that I literally couldn't sleep without the TV on for like 6 months XDD (I've gotten over it now, but it stills gives me the creeps O.o).
P.S. they based a character off Slender Man in Minecraft. It's called the Enderman (I don't play minecraft and I don't know if you do either, but my bf Slendy hunter does and so does my best friend, and they've been telling me about it XD) It's tall, black, has sunglasses for eyes (?) that turn green if they're at peace and red if they become hostile, and when you drag the cursor over them, they look at you, freeze, and won't move until you stop looking at them O.o then they go hostile and teleport everywhere and try to kill you XDD
- About spktb11
- Favourite Zelda Game
- Majora's Mask
- Favourite Zelda Character
- Music and physics.
- United States
Showing Friends 1 to 9 of 9
- Confidence booster
- Confidence Booster
- My name is Jack Frost.
- Retarded Genius
- Luna Tique
- Being a lunatic isn't posh enough
- Travis Touchdown
- The No More Hero
- Uzuki Cheverie
- My dream of a world . . . for my sister and me . . .
- Theorist of Winds