- User Lists
- Send a Message to GenoWhirl
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 122
- It's essentially saying to someone with a very overly-complex solution that the easiest solution is most likely correct.
Occam's Razor would say a glass vase was knocked off the table by the pet cat than the window opening and a sudden gust of wind entered the room, reverberating off of walls and suddenly became strong enough to get behind the vase and push it off with the cat standing next to it.
The point i; Most theorists come up with some absurdly complex theories.
People that say to use O.R are simply saying to be more logical.
- Occam's razor is a concept whereby; the easiest, most logical answer is probably the right one.
Loads of theorists create such wild and unbelievable theories, that people say they need to use a good dose of O.R
For example, instead of saying Impa is a sheikah Nanny of Zelda in OoT, someone could say Impa is actually a super-secret assassin double agent put there by the remaining sheikah to assassinate the royal family for betraying them.
Occam's razor would say; She's just Zelda's caretaker. And also a sheikah. And nothing more.
- Ohh... I just now remembered an episode of Pokemon that happened to be on T.V. as I passed through our livin' room. Your favorite pokemon, Rotom, was in it and takin' over all these appliances and electrical objects, even a lawn mower!
'Cept I'm not a blob. Right?
The only Pokemon games I've played or beaten so far were: Silver, Blue, and Yellow (I think). I recall tryin' some of the latest versions, but my favorite remains Pokemon Silver for now.
That's t r u e . I'd still play it if I had the time, but I don't haha.
- ._. /blink
Fine. I accept. Whoa there partner, whaddya mean by "asexual?" Doesn't that m e a n that one can have intercourse with any other pokemon of its breed because they're all he-she's? :'3
Heck yeah! Sounds really cool. Dunno what he/she looks like, but maybe you can gimme a link to check it out. My all-time favorite is Tyranitar just because I pwned a lvl 100 Ho-oh, Lugia, and Charizard before my Tyranitar lost to a Snorlax. Actually, can't quite remember what pokemon it lost to since it was back in Elementary School.
- Congradulations! You have just captured a z a c a r i a s . They prefer the name Zack, but are willing to accept any other nicknames you can think of. They're a rare species that pop up every million years and love hugs as well as M&M's. Y u m .
- The s p a c e s between words is, I guess, my writin' style. I just e n j o y doin' it and it places emphasis on the words I believe need emphasis, apart from using the trandition bold, italic, and underline.
Curiousity is usually a good thing. Ya can learn new things and make new friends if you're curious enough.
- About GenoWhirl
- Favourite Zelda Game
- Link To The Past
- Favourite Zelda Character
- I never been good with details.
- Where ever time takes me.
- I'm on a zelda forum. I can't have much other things to do. :P
- Time Traverler
- Date of Birth
- September 24