- User Lists
- Send a Message to Supermariosuperfan
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 42
- It's all good. It doesn't really bother me. She doesn't care about me, I'm not going to care about her. I seriously thought about unfriending her on facebook, but one of my friends here said to wait a few more weeks. I had told her that no one could replace her, well... that didn't happen. My friends here way surpass her. I would give up going to see her, if I knew I could hang with my friends here. That's how awesome these people are.
How have you been?
- Well... we aren't really friends anymore now. She has decided to not speak to me, and honestly... I don't care. After what she put me through, I'd rather live my life without her in it now. As for this other girl, I don't know her feelings. They seem rather good, but me and her can't seem to ever do things together. She's bailing tonight because her class is requiring her to do stuff tonight, so that's one less time. But something that I found interesting was, after our fall break was over, she wrote on my facebook wall asking how mine went and if she'd see me later that night. She only did that to me. She has my phone number and everything... I don't know it was just odd.
- Chuggaaconroy is a "famous" Let's Play person on Youtube. What he does is records and commentates on video games he decides to play. One of his most famous being Super Mario Sunshine, and more recently "Super Luigi Galaxy" which is just Super Mario Galaxy except using Luigi. As for the Luigi hat with the plant sprouting out of it, that is his "icon" and it comes from the game "Super Paper Mario". There's a point at which you get a plant that you can wear on your head, and when you wear it as Luigi or Mario, it comes out of their hat.
- Ouch. Never talk to her again? That's a little mean. And personally, I think a month is too long. One of the things that this girl had an issue with was me telling her I missed talking to her. Though... I don't see the issue. I love talking with her, and she loves talking to me (or loved). So I don't see why missing her is so bad. Can't a best friend miss a best friend? I mean, we talk everyday, it's a highlight of my day. I'm not allowed to miss it if we don't have it? I mean, WTF?!
- Good things? Yep. Well, I found out she's not the one for me today! I guess it's kind of good, cause now I can't imagine being married to her. It's horrible to think about. And now there's a new girl, but she's not really into commitment, but we'll see what happens. She knows me just by seeing my back... I guess that's good XD Thanks for talking with me about this stuff though. I was just going through a rough time, and I'm better now. Even though I'm going through a different kind of rough time with her, but that's a friend issue we are having. She wants space from her best friend (me). All I want was to talk to her everyday, which around here is what best friends do. And she called me clingy, so she wants space. So I'm giving it to her, hopefully it's no more than 2 days. But asking for space is not something you ask a best friend for.
- I sure hope good comes out of this. I do just have to be patient, which I'm not very good at. I wish that moment would come sooner though, it's slowness is not making me very happy. Every time we talk, it makes me happy. No matter her mood. Although I often will reflect her mood. So if she's sad, I'll get sad. If she's mad, I may as well. But often times she's happy or sad, and I do my best to keep her happy. I'm not pushing or prodding though. Everything I do is as a friend. And I guess that's how everything needs to be as of now.
- 10-07-2010 09:45 PM - permalinkthe legend of cakesahh finelly the answer yes thats perfectly it sorry for the sarcasm and stuff not in a good mood i am tired.
- 10-07-2010 04:05 PM - permalinkthe legend of cakesi don't get what you h=just siad
- It's all right. Unless you are a really good friend of hers, who she'll listen to and follow the advice of. But, sorry, I really kind of doubt that. I think the only solution to my problem is time. As I had said before, I believe I've been shown she's the right person for me, and that we should be together. So I just need to have patience for that right moment to come.
- Yeah, we do have a lot in common. We are like perfect for each other. We comfort one another, have extremely similar interests (except for anime, which I'm not a fan of). Well he's not a stranger. She's known him since her sophomore year of high school (she's now a senior). And you could say they have a strong bond, but I see it loosening slightly every once in a while. Although, kind of down today though. I come back to talk with her, like we always do, and her boyfriend is on, and so I pretty much assume they are talking. So we start talking, and she's responding with one word replies. So I asked if she was not in a talking mood, and she said she was watching a tv show online. So I told her I'd let her enjoy her show, and if she wants to talk, that I'll be here. And it's just rubbed me the wrong way that she can have a full conversation with her boyfriend while watching the tv show, but not with me? I mean, seriously.
Good for you. Now she at least knows that you like her. So maybe she'll be thinking about you more now.
- 10-06-2010 04:13 PM - permalinkthe legend of cakes............what..................
- Oh yes, she knows. I told her my feelings yesterday. I told her that I know she thinks of us just as friends, and all that. But the thing is, she knows now. And so she should know that she has someone to go to if she breaks up and wants to try and date again. We became friends at the end of last year. Our friendship went super fast, and we became best friends because of how well we connected, and how open we are with each other. People have thought that we were dating before, but alas that's not true. And yes, me and her have had our problems, but I've only upset her once (maybe twice) and it was over a simple thing (a disagreement). But the problems she and her boyfriend have had are big problems. And they don't fight or have problems often, but when they do, it gets her seriously depressed, and I'm always there to help her through. She's even told me that I make her feel a lot better than he does. I don't know, it just seems so obvious that I just might be a good boyfriend for her, but I guess she doesn't see that.
- Well my theory as I mentioned in the Advice thread is this: This guy was her first boyfriend. He treated her like a goddess then. She broke up with him because she thought there might be more out there in other guys. She dated some (excuse my language) ass-hole guys, and got back together with him. From this, I think her perception has been skewed to: "Only he will treat me right". Which I can clearly say isn't true. As her best friend, I treat her with the highest respect and "love" (you know, friend love), and I've seen first hand, him treat her wrong. So that's why I think she forgives him so easily. Because her perception is skewed, and because she probably doesn't know what she'd do afterwards (even though I'm waiting!).
And I would never push it, ever. I've tried that and it failed horribly. I'm not going down that road again.
I don't know if you know, but I'm a very religious person, and believe that I've been "told" that she's for me. I mean, I'm not going possesive, I just think that I've been shown a plan for my life.
- Hey. I'd just ask her to the play. Just do it. What have you got to lose? If you are friends, yeah you might risk a friendship. But it can become more. And if you are good friends, and she says no, try and keep the friendship alive. Trust me, a friendship can grow stronger after this. I know from experience, it's how I got my best friend who I'd do anything for (granted I love her, but that's a whole other thing).
And also, I see you are 14. Don't overstress yourself with this. You still have a lot of time to grow and mature, and find out what you really want in a relationship.
- About Supermariosuperfan
- Favourite Zelda Game
- Four Swords Adventures
- Favourite Zelda Character
- Din, The Oracle of Seasons
- Anime and Manga
- Anime Artist
- United States
- Date of Birth
- July 10, 1996 (16)