- User Lists
- Send a Message to Demonic Apple
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 15
- Another idea of great justice! Rupee Lollipops! I'm sure those will be easier to make (if Rock Candy doesn't work, might as well use a more dependable corn-syrup candy)! Tingle Bubblegum. Rupee Jello Molds! Triforce (home made) fruit roll-ups! (If you can find a good artist and the right materials) Temporary Zelda Tattoos (you could make the Triforce insignia, the Goron symbol, a Minish, etc...).
I'm trying to think of something that could be used for "Lon Lon Milk" but nothing comes to mind...
...I don't know why, but I'm also trying to press the idea of using Cuccos somewhere. Plushies would be nice (but expensive to make).
I just got an idea! Ok, imagine a plastic Pan Pipe and each tube is filled with flavored sugar (pixie stix) and capped off. This way, you get a candy, and a toy to play with afterwards.
PS: I'll just randomly VM ideas to you from time to time. I'm starting to get some sort of an idea for Navi fairies, but it's not quite there yet.
- $1000! Wow, I'm sticking with my Golden Triforce DS Lite for quite some time now. I'm the type of person that usually trades in whatever I own to get the next best thing. I also own a DSi, and with the rumors on the net of an even better DS coming out (not the DS XLL, a completely different one), I'm already thinking about chucking the DSi right now so the price value doesn't deplete even lower (plus there aren't any good DSi-exclusive games out there if you don't include any of the DSiWare games...and those are mostly "meh").
Yeah, I'm more worried about the storage compacity/volume inside the chest, rather than the actual size of the whole thing. Call me weird, but, I'd like to create some sort of time capsule before I pass away (and it would be in a treasure chest...that is inside a fortified steel chest that won't corrode with age). Who knows, maybe I was a pirate in a previous life, but just the idea of someone finding it in the future really brings some sort of joy. Now I'm not going to put a DS in there, no, I honestly was thinking of placing one of those Da Vinci Code Cryptex. Yeah, I'm a dork for puzzles/riddles/treasures/etc... I guess that's why I always liked Zelda...
As for the chest I showed you, I just wanted to be clear that I'm not requesting you to do that (for now). The last thing I'd want is you to do something for essentially nothing (well of course you could keep it). But yes, Goron Masks (and all of your accessories) I'd love to see pictures of.
Apparently this Rock Candy Kit has a re-usable mold...maybe if you can figure out what that mold is made out of, you can create rupees!
You'll get a great deal on any Valentine's Day Candy after the holiday Just some advice...
Your bf blows glass?! Wow, that's a skill not many people have in the world. You know I'm going to ask: Do you have pictures of the bottles he has made? And I agree, it will be easier to start off with an online store. At least with online, you don't have to worry about paying all the expenses when it comes to having an actual store. All you really have to worry is about taxes and shipping/handling rates. So far from what I'm hearing about this Cafe of yours is that it's going to be fantasy-based, right? Well that certainly will be a new twist. I hope there are a lot of people that are interested where you live. I have actually heard about "Energy Jelly Beans" (think Red Bull, but in Jelly Bean form), think about that (if you want to use my idea).
Plastic Hourglasses! That's what I was talking about! But I don't think sand will really be a great hit. Take the sand out, wash the hourglass, and then replace with sugar. Sugar! Sugar! Sugar! That's how you're going to sell products at a convention.
Opening a place of my own? I'm more of an idea-guy or try-to-find-the-answers-guy. I'm not really the get-up-and-get-****-done-guy. So, online shops aren't for me. But I'm always here to give advice, help answer questions, and give new ideas.
- I have a question: Just how "rare" are these Golden Triforce DSes anyways? I'm just curious. I know they were a limited edition, but just how limited? 50K?
1-2 inches might actually help me out considering the DS case will be inside it aswell (and that accumulates volume). Hopefully that will be enough to protect it.
As for that chest, I was just thinking about the chest alone (the sound byte isn't needed...). If masks are your thing right now, you're still talking to a customer that's interested. How could I be a fan of gorons without owning a Goron Mask! If you're ever up to making one, show me your finished product and we'll start talking!
Rock Candy may be easy to make, but how are you going to make the hexagon molds? That's the real challenge! And I can't wait to get the Rock Candy in the mail! That idea of mine has been rattling in my brain for quite some time.
Other food/item like ideas (these ones a little more obvious):
-Fruit Punch Jelly Belly Beans in a Bottle (for Red Potion...I think it would be easier to convince people to buy manufactured Jelly Beans, than let's say, home-made Fruit Punch).
-Colored Sand Hourglass. You could use multi-colored glass, plain golden glass, and if you can find an hourglass with a twist-off top, then you can have Pixie-Stix Sugar instead.
-Force Gem Gummies (self explanitory).
-Triforce Chocolate (Triangular pieces of chocolate wrapped in golden tin foil or whatever wrapping chocolate bars come in. And each Triforce will have different flavors: Courage will be Milk Chocolate, Power will be Dark Chocolate, and Wisdom will have Almonds).
-Minish Cookies: Basic sugar cookies with cookie-cutter shaped minish and with detailed frosting showing the minish...like the one holding the four leaf clover.
-Red Balloons with Tingle's face on the side
and those are the only ideas I've come up with so far...
- Well I currently have a Golden Triforce DS Lite inside of a LoZ leather DS carrying case. Call me a Zelda-geek, but I want a treasure chest that can hold them in place (the DS Lite inside the carrying case of course). What are the dimentions (more or less...in inches) of your chests?
What do your chests look like? OoT Chests? Pirate Chests? TP Chests? PH/ST Chests? There are just soo many chests to choose from If you have a chest that looks EXACTLY like this one name your price!
One thing's for sure, if you're serious about producing some chests (and rock candy rupees), then consider me as one of your very first customers (if the prices are within reason of course)!
You're welcome, Hmmm btw, have you ever seen anybody dress up as a Goron before? If I could dress up as anything, that is what I'd want to be. But I don't want to just slab on some paint on my body and call it a day. I'd want to really look like a goron with a suit and all! Do you think it's feasible?
- You have some treasure chests already! Do you have any that could fit (let's say) a Nintendo DS in it? Even if you don't, I'd still love to see your chests! I don't know why, but I just like chests/trunks of all kinds. If you have pics (and prices, if you're willing to sell), I'd be happy to see them!
Just make sure your online shop is ok in Nintendo's eyes (and if it isn't, just make sure they don't catch you...I honestly don't know the legal turnarounds when it comes to merchandise).
As for albums, I can teach you (no need to be completely on your own. That's what we mods are here for: To help!). Go to your User CP and under Networking you should find "Pictures & Albums". Click on it, then click on "Add Album", and then all you pretty much have to do is just upload pictures from your comp and you're all set!
Post pics of your cosplay and make another album of the home-made accessories (like the treasure chests!).
VM me when you're done!
- Hmm I have a GREAT food/item Zelda idea: Have a nicely polished small treasure chest and inside will be a blue rupee bag! Where does the food come in? Inside the Rupee bag will be various flavors/sizes/colors of ROCK CANDY RUPEES!!! Tell me that isn't a good idea!
Well I hope that Zelda kick will last you until ZeldaWii comes out. You should make an album of all your cosplaying dresswear!
And as for the Nintendo accessories, I think the closest they will go for is Princess Peach T-shirts. Zelda isn't all that popular when it comes to merchandise (yes, I know there are a lot, but not compared to Link). I know it was a wish, but the market isn't strong. You're better off just sticking with plushies.
- Hey, I saw your pic in the Scrapbook. Nice Zelda touch! Did you make that yourself or is that an official Nintendo merchandise? Either way, we all must have something geeky that we'd wear in public. I have an OoT T-shirt.
Welcome to ZU BTW, my name is BigGoronSword, but everybody just calls me BGS. If you ever need any help around here/have any questions, feel free to come to me anytime.
- About Demonic Apple
- Favourite Zelda Game
- Spirit Tracks
- Favourite Zelda Character
- Ganondorf or Shadow Link
- I'm a procrastinator extraordinaire who works in a post office. Lovely, I know.
- West of England, East of Japan
- Drawing, singing, dancing, video games, writing
- Post Office Clerk
- Date of Birth
- June 13, 1986 (27)