- User Lists
- Send a Message to Tiare
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 27
- Oh. I've forgotten every French thing what I've learnt in this year. >˛< And, it is... "Nagyszerű! Nyertem egymillió dollárt. Veszek magamnak egy hajót." ... in Hungarian.
Norwegian sounds like a hard language. Some Norwegian ZUers said some words to me, because I asked, and they were pretty hard. But anyway, I think, if you'd find it, or something, slowly but surely you would remember everything. :3
- I do love that we have to learn so much languages. When you read something in a spoken language, and you can learn a lot, and, it's so interesting! I read some books in English, and they were so different, yet still those books what I loved. :3
And I chose French, because I learnt German for 8 years, and hated it. And when I went to gymnasium, I said that I don't want to learn it. It was a silly decision though, because I should took a language exam, before I'd stop it.
That was nice. Even if I don't know what does it means.
- Yeah, we need to be good in English, because nobody understands Hungarian outside Hungary. And, I've been learning French since a year in the school, and hehe, same here, I feel like I forgot everything in the summer what we've learned.
And... what should I write? XD
- Hey Tiare, thanks for the message! And nah, that wasn't bizarre--I think you're just doing "out loud" what most of us already do in our heads.
And thank you for the remark on diplomacy! It's something I definitely strive to become (both on the boards and IRL). Sometimes I fail, though. I do try. It means a lot!
Anyway, I'm well. My nephew is coming down to visit today! How are you?
- I'll try sometimes, when I'm in love with something so much that I have to draw it. x3 And yeah, writing is a good thing, I'm quite good at that, but the sad thing, I'm Hungarian, and translating it would be very tiring (and I'm laaazy), so I guess, ZU will never read my... things.
Hmm, I usually read everything everywhere. If I don't finish a book, then it must be very wrong or boring. For example, I can't finish Puskin: Anyegin... It's our have-to-read books (school says so), and I HATE IT. xP
- Heh, good for you. I'd always love to can draw, but somehow I can't. I have such a beautiful ideas, but I can't do them, and sometimes it's pretty annoying. >˛<
And read all the time. Or, play all the time. Depends on my mood.
Oh, and eat sweet things. Usually when I'm sad. x3
- I saw you voted me for some awards. You are very sweet. <333
Well, I'm very curious which clan will you be! But seeing how nice are you, I bet you'll be in Farore or Nayru. Both has cute members, so you'll enjoy yourself there.
I love fog too, but I love better the way you described it. It was just... beautiful. ^˛^
- I love the rain. It's just... beautiful. And the rainbows too! :3
Well, I changed clans. Din was.. somehow.. unfriendly, and I didn't feel happy there. :< I feel a kind of... traitor now because of this, but Nayru is truly awesome! So I'm glad I had the courage to do this. Cortana was the one, though, who helped me over this. <3
- About Tiare
- Favourite Zelda Game
- Twilight Princess
- Favourite Zelda Character