Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-10-2009, 11:39 AM
crowfeather19 crowfeather19 is a male United States crowfeather19 is offline
Gerudo Thief
View Posts: 112
easy ph

Ok, is it just me or did the last 3 temples before the final boss seem super easy. IT's taken me months to beat games, but I beat that in about a week!
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-10-2009, 02:45 PM
triforce4ever triforce4ever is a male United States triforce4ever is offline
Majora in the Flesh
View Posts: 377
Re: easy ph

We know that PH is easy...
(in before the lock!)
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-12-2009, 07:00 PM
Gerudo Thief

love the signiture by the way
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-12-2009, 07:04 PM
Knight of Skyloft
View Posts: 850

I beat that game in a week during lunch my senior year of high school. It was way too easy. Fun. But easy. And yeah every zelda fan knows it's easy.
"You're right, Half-Life 1 is the God of FPSs. Half-Life: Opposing Force is the holy ghost of FPSs, (Seriously, the holy ghost is really ****ing awesome, but no one EVER talks about it.) and Half-Life 2 is Jesus. (He's pretty cool, and can walk on water and ****, but he can't blow up cities on command like God can, so he's not quite as cool, and yet EVERYONE THINKS HES THE BEST. WTF?)" ~8bit
  #5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-12-2009, 07:06 PM
♫ It's the end of the world as we know it! ♫
View Posts: 9,440

You are both spamming stop i- owait.

Disregard me. :3 (< totally not a rent-a-mod) (< totally not subliminal messaging)

Anyway yeah, PH was disapointingly easy. In fact, on my 3 heart runthrough, I only died twice. Once on the final boss, and once by chu-chus. I'm really not sure how I let that happen.
  #6 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-12-2009, 08:16 PM
That's your share of the loot. Enough to shut you up, I hope.
Send a message via Skype™ to Silver

View Posts: 21,239

Pretty much every Zelda game released after MM has been incredibly easy, especially TP and PH.
  #7 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-12-2009, 08:40 PM
Gerudo Thief

-sigh- so true.
  #8 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-12-2009, 09:02 PM
Smash Royals
Send a message via AIM to metaluigi
View Posts: 1,401

I beat this game in like 3 days (just beat it). Everyone should know this game is easy to beat whose played it before.

#9 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-12-2009, 09:33 PM
Zora Warrior
View Posts: 385

I would say nothing after ALttP has been hard.
  #10 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-12-2009, 09:39 PM
Smash Royals
Send a message via AIM to metaluigi
View Posts: 1,401

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamoneyesII View Post
I would say nothing after ALttP has been hard.
So you think OoT and Master's Quest wasn't hard at all. Not even a bit. Not even MM.

#11 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-12-2009, 09:46 PM
Knight of Skyloft

I didn't find them hard. Challenging yeah, but not hard. aLttP was hard. Period. I died of 100 times in that game. I died maybe 10 in all the newer games (tops and rounded up). (I know you weren't asking me, just saying).
"You're right, Half-Life 1 is the God of FPSs. Half-Life: Opposing Force is the holy ghost of FPSs, (Seriously, the holy ghost is really ****ing awesome, but no one EVER talks about it.) and Half-Life 2 is Jesus. (He's pretty cool, and can walk on water and ****, but he can't blow up cities on command like God can, so he's not quite as cool, and yet EVERYONE THINKS HES THE BEST. WTF?)" ~8bit
  #12 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-13-2009, 12:59 AM
man_with_thooo man_with_thooo is a male Philippines man_with_thooo is offline
When time finally ends, there will be......a thoo?
View Posts: 905

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKat55 View Post
I didn't find them hard. Challenging yeah, but not hard. aLttP was hard. Period. I died of 100 times in that game. I died maybe 10 in all the newer games (tops and rounded up). (I know you weren't asking me, just saying).
Only 100 times? I died around 500 times! (See my thread in the NES/SNES Zelda boards). That's the most I've died in a Zelda game (I didn't keep track of my deaths in AoL, but I'm pretty damn sure it doesn't even come close to ALttP).

Anyway, yeah, PH is easy, save some parts of The Temple of the Ocean King. Actually, every game after LA is easy.
  #13 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-13-2009, 01:29 AM
Knight of Skyloft

I remember thinking it was going to max out but I had FierceGoddes from the Nintendo Zelda boards helping me through it. Or it would have been much higher. (and I don't remember the number, just that it was over 100).
  #14 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-13-2009, 01:53 AM

PH was way too easy. I was able to beat it in Japanese. (using a guide and translator, since i don't know any Japanese). I have a friend from Japan who let me borrow it.
Last Edited by Vulpine; 06-13-2009 at 01:53 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-13-2009, 09:30 AM
Twili
View Posts: 462

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKat55 View Post
lol

First time through I died about 10, maybe 15 times. I doubt it went all the way up to 20...

In the new ones I rarely EVER die. Sometimes I die once or twice, but in TP and PH? Not a single time.

except for once in TP when I was still getting the hang of the controls as a wolf...

But seriously, though I rarely ever die in those games, which is, uhhh, pretty bad. In the easiest of Castlevania games, I still die at least 5-6 times each playthrough.

Also, this may just be me, but I personally can't see the difference between "hard" and "challenging". A game that challenges you is by nature hard, isn't it? Or is there something I've missed here?
  #16 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-13-2009, 10:33 AM
Gerudo Thief

I agree. There really isn't a difference
Mikau's #1 fanhttp://tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:_UCfGUhsd7JchM:<a href=http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/zelda/images/thumb/e/e8/Mikau.JPG/100px-Mikau.JPG target=_blank>http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/ze...00px-Mikau.JPG</a>
  #17 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-13-2009, 05:16 PM
Deku Scrub
View Posts: 18

I have beaten the legend of zelda (both worlds), alttp, minish cap, twilight princess, and I am working on ph and Ocarina of time right now. I have found each one to be unique and fun in their own way (besides Zelda II the adventures of link..yikes. I did not give that game a chance because I hated it). It takes me a while to beat the zelda games, I like to explore, smell the roses, get lots of money, and die several times victoriously before I consider myself a true hero. .. Actually, even though I have been playing video games since I was 4 or 5, I just don't have a natural talent. I am finding PH to have more surprises up its sleeves than I imagined it would be based on the comments on this website.
  #18 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-14-2009, 01:51 AM
Knight of Skyloft

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Sorrow View Post
lol

First time through I died about 10, maybe 15 times. I doubt it went all the way up to 20...

In the new ones I rarely EVER die. Sometimes I die once or twice, but in TP and PH? Not a single time.

except for once in TP when I was still getting the hang of the controls as a wolf...

But seriously, though I rarely ever die in those games, which is, uhhh, pretty bad. In the easiest of Castlevania games, I still die at least 5-6 times each playthrough.

Also, this may just be me, but I personally can't see the difference between "hard" and "challenging". A game that challenges you is by nature hard, isn't it? Or is there something I've missed here?
For the record some of those deaths were just trying to save the game
But I really sucked. It was only the help of walk through's that I ever beat the game (and FierceGoddess ). I've never tried to play the game again though. Maybe I should.

Oh I see challenging as I have to work harder to beat it. I see hard as dieing a lot. Like if the boss kills me once, or I have low health after it he was challenging. If the boss pwnd my ass like 10 times he was hard. MM was challenging, (I rarely died, but I still had to work to beat it), PH was easy (almost never had to try at it) and aLttP was hard (I got freaking pwnd by bosses and such ).
Last Edited by Fluffy776; 06-14-2009 at 01:53 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote

Tags
easy