Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-04-2012, 09:29 PM
View Posts: 26
The "Not for Resale" version of Ocarina of Time that came with the Zelda 3DS Bundle

I've heard that the version of Ocarina of Time 3D included in the Limited Edition Zelda 3DS Bundle has "Not for Resale" on the case since it was in a bundle. I've been trying to get it, but I've come across a problem. Mainly the fact that not all of the games bundled with the 3DS seem to have "Not for Resale" on them.

I contacted someone on eBay who's selling the bundle about the game, but he can't find the "Not for Resale" written anywhere on the case. Isn't it in red and where the bar code normally is? Or is it on the actual game? Do not all bundle versions get it? If anyone that has the bundle could help me out I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-05-2012, 03:31 PM
Fabulous
Send a message via AIM to LegendofLex
View Posts: 20,981
Re: The "Not for Resale" version of Ocarina of Time that came with the Zelda 3DS Bundle

It's where the barcode normally is. Any 3DS game that isn't sold on its own (bundled) should have it, since it's not the product being sold.
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-05-2012, 04:24 PM
I am a koala get on my horse
Send a message via Skype™ to The Dude
View Posts: 6,529
Re: The "Not for Resale" version of Ocarina of Time that came with the Zelda 3DS Bundle

Hello there good sir.
I Stupidly bought this case from amazon thinking it was the "ACTUAL" game and was sooo annoyed when it was just a display box (I think this is what you mean right)
I would offer to sell it to you but I like the poster that came with it soooo yeah i dont think its worth much without the poster.

If you want to know more VM me brah!

1 person liked this post: Sikora
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-06-2012, 05:11 PM
Antimatter demon
View Posts: 268

I checked in mine , but i didn't find it, but there are some images in internet where it is written, anyway I'm 100% sure that it is original, so maybe, don't all bundle games have it.

Tags
not for resale version, ocarina of time 3ds