Hello and welcome to my fourth "Necco's Sig Shop".
I've been out of the signature making business for a long time now and I felt I should get back into it. In honor of my fourth year at Zelda Universe this shop will be open until September with a small break in the middle. I will later post a calendar with my vacation dates so you know when to request and when not to so there is no misunderstanding or confusion.
I hope you enjoy looking around if you don't request and please come by anytime, I'm also open for little chats, critique or advice.
A Few Guidelines
1) Many of you after looking through the other signature shops will realize that "Hey! I have to have a HUGE post count to request." Well, I realize that people don't always come here and stay but may go to other boards with the same sig.
Guess what?No post count marker.
2) Post your request in any format you want. But remember to include:
c) Dimensions (I want it this tall by this wide or however)
3) Please Please Please Give Me Credit. Seriously. Imagine if you put your heart and soul into an image and the person didn't thank you or anything.
In severe cases of no credit (Claiming as his or her own, etc) I will notify administrators and replace the image with something you probably won't want.
4) Be Nice. I'm doing this for free for you, remember?
Alright, now that we got those silly rules out of the way, I'd like to say one more thing.
I will host your signatures for you for as long as you want or need. If you don't want it hosted by me please tell me as it will take up space on my photobucket/server/imageshack that is not needed!
How to put a signature image in our sig! Once you get the signature from me, I will always supply the URL, to make it as easy as possible.
Follow these simple instructions to put the signature in your signature!
1. Copy the URL
2. Go to Quick Links in the top of the page
3. Click Edit Signature
4. Write this into your signature
5. Click Save Signature
What do you mean by Signature? It's simple. All I do is take the images you give me, with a few requirements, and turn it into a piece of art for you to wear in your signature area of your posts! Many people here use them, and thats how I get my buisiness.
Do you need me to give you credit in my signature? ummm...yes?
I suck at making sigs, can you mentor me? ...maybe
Other - One Pixel border around the sig, whatever color fits. If you can, could you make some of it transparent? I saw your button on the top of the page is transparent, and I think it would look cool.
Perhaps not a complete sig request, but more of a guideance.
I made a 3D render of some 3d mushrooms, but I don't know what kind of background would be fitting.
Here is high quality. I can make more if you want, from different angles and such and with/withouth floor, shadows etc...
I need a background, ok?