Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

Reply Thread is Locked!
This thread is currently closed from further posting.
Closed Thread
$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#21 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-23-2008, 11:40 PM
Spirit of Seasons
View Posts: 1,693
Re: OoT first timer journal

This is actually really entertaining.

Please keep playing and posting your thoughts!!!!!!!!
  #22 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-24-2008, 03:37 AM
Deku Scrub
View Posts: 9

Journal 03:
Today, I will early on have to go to a family birthday, but I have played Ocarina of Time for quite some time this night. The reason for this is that a lot of people have recommended me to go on, so why not? There must be something to this childish Peter Pen game that keeps people interested. I have decided to stop using daily entries and begin on pure journalist entries, meaning every time I have played the game for a good amount of time. Well, today I got mixed feelings with this game. Hyrule Field was big and all, but my destination was Castle Town, as the gay tree told me. So I went there and realized something: that was óne cock-sucking town. The people there looked nothing less than ridiculous. Two men moved like faggets, one literally claiming to have been caught for being a pedophile against the princess. A man and a woman “dancing”, meaning they hold each other tight and move around in the same pattern for eternity. And retarded lil kids chasing dogs or hens…. I hated this town. Absolutely hated it. But I had to go to the castle. First, I met some redhaired ***** giving me an egg… Thank you, I bet that will be VERY useful. Then, I went on for a little and…. DFSHGSDAJGFHDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its that ****in annoying *****ass owl again!!!! Twisting his neck in that fagget way again and again, thinking he is tough ****. And saying “Oh, I see you gotta go see the Princess!”. Know what, you stupid owl? I ALREADY KNOW THAT! It was the gay trees last words. I absolutely hate that owl, especially cause I by accident made him repeat himself. Of course, the guards wouldn’t let me in, so I climbed some very random vines and passed. The guards were terrible. I was obvious as a masturbating baboon, but they didn’t notice me. I decided to kill one, but before I could even get close, the main character suffered from his inferiorty complexe again…. Like that ***** telling him to get a sword and a shield made him follow his orders, so did he follow the guards orders, just leaving… So I had to just go by unseen, which was very easy. I then met some fat retard who thought he looked cool, sleeping where a single move could make his fat body fall, break his neck, and have himself drown. I imagine the lols everyone would have when seeing the fatso float around in the water next day. But no, he didn’t fall. I couldn’t kill him, either. But it seems my egg had hatched into a chicken. Now, the fat **** who looked suspiciously much like Super Mario runned like… Well, among the most retarded things in this for now retarded game. I moved the boxes, entered some hole and… Well, I just started liking the music for this game, but this was gay. The music, the stupid guards… Ew. To not mention the straightforward design INVITING you to break in. Man, how would it be easy to assassinate the princess. Even that pedophile from castle town who wanted to rape her got far before being busted, but unlike him, I am not here to rape the princess, but get my mission. The first thing I noticed was that this princess was a muslim. I didn’t see that coming. I don’t like this gay garden, I don’t like her. Shouldn’t the princess at least be hot, not some covered muslim *****? Well, she said I should follow the ugly woman behind me, but… Why? Well, she claimed that if the guards found me, there would be trouble, but we all know that’s one big ass lie. Well, she thought it was necessary to make me use the gay flute I got from that greenhaired dude from Peter Pan Town. So I did. Then, she dropped me outside of Castle Town and disappeared. Finally some service in this game. I was now ready to proceed to Death Mountain, which seems a lot cooler than all other places in this fagget game so far. Let’s see what is to come.
  #23 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-24-2008, 04:53 AM
'Rails before pails
Send a message via Skype™ to Gold

View Posts: 1,637

Well ok this is just your opinion and everything but really could you please keep the crude language to a low level please? Other then that I only have to say take paragraph every now and then

Also if you want to see something less peter pan like just explore the graveyard of the village. There are some of the darker parts if you look around enough. Well at least for me that is. *grumbles* hate those monsters.
  #24 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-24-2008, 05:25 AM
Deku Scrub

Man, you guys don't only play baby games, you speak like babies...
"Dumd the cruel language, makes ma mamah cry!"... Pathetic.
Its my opinion, my qords, and you *****es can hate it or love it.
  #25 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-24-2008, 05:41 AM
'Rails before pails
Send a message via Skype™ to Gold

View Posts: 1,637

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSlimShady View Post
Fine swear as much as you want then. :/ I suggest politely suggesting that you could keep it to a low level because people get offended by it thats all. No need to get snappy about it.

Also crud not cruel theres a difference
  #26 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-24-2008, 05:43 AM
Pym Particle Powered Protector
Send a message via AIM to Hank Pym Send a message via Skype™ to Hank Pym
View Posts: 1,881

Quote:
And why are you on a Zelda forum if you think that they are baby games?

My Music Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre de Mundo
Doran, your sunday post was worthless and you ruined my Metroid jokes. You're fired.
  #27 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-24-2008, 05:50 AM
Deku Scrub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aralith View Post
And why are you on a Zelda forum if you think that they are baby games?
Cause im playin them games for the first time, and opinions from fanatics or encouragements to play on would help.
  #28 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-24-2008, 06:56 AM
Goron
View Posts: 276

Quote:
Sorry, Professor of Linguistics...

Quote:
Today, I will early on have to go to a family birthday
Quote:
faggets
Quote:
DFSHGSDAJGFHDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
a single move could make his fat body fall, break his neck, and have himself drown.

I also hope you're not expecting Death Mountain to involve driveby shootings, drug missions and flings with hookers... because you'll be terribly disappointed. You'll want a GTA game for that kind of thing.

'Death' Mountain's actually quite a nice place full of 'fagget stone people' and some 'ugly b**** great fairy'... so I'm sure you'll hate it. :p
  #29 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-24-2008, 07:13 AM
God's Gift From Below God's Gift From Below is a male United States God's Gift From Below is offline
It was lovely.
View Posts: 1,337

Quote:
Uh, dude it's actually kind of a rule here .
  #30 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-24-2008, 07:27 AM
waffle waffle
Send a message via AIM to Aeffles Send a message via Skype™ to Aeffles

View Posts: 16,940

What is this nonsense?

DaSlimShady, show some respect and follow the rules. Journal threads aren't encouraged because, quite frankly, no one really cares where you are in the game. If you need help, there's an official help thread, otherwise, this thread is done.

And quit flaming and spamming, because if not, you'll be getting infractions. You have been warned.

Julesface <3
Closed Thread

Tags
journal, oot, timer