Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

Reply Thread is Locked!
This thread is currently closed from further posting.
Closed Thread
$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#261 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-18-2006, 09:51 AM
Miyamoto: Sell games in Yourope? Wot Yourope?
View Posts: 763
Re: Zelda Sheet Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sword_To_Stone
Can you do Zelda's Lullaby for the Alto Saxophone for me? It can't play chords, it is in Eb and I don't know what you mean by range... do you mean note range? If so for me its D right below the staff and a C 4 above the staff.
I've actually got Zelda's Lullaby on the list right now, so not long to wait!
  #262 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-18-2006, 06:03 PM
Maybe I should find you a gun with training wheels
View Posts: 227

You can take off Nekonin and last battle desicions if you want. I would still like to have Shihna and Fatalize though.
YuriaTayde-Aquas Metal Guide-SF64-Bossguy...So, yeah... He shoots globs of goo at you... I just don't see how that would help a bunch of monkeys take over the galaxy, unless of course it kills you, then the monkeys win... but in that case, why are you attacking it in the first place?
Quote:
YuriaTayde-Solar Metal Guide-SF64-Bossguy...is one of the more interesting enemies to fight, but again I wonder, what the heck does it hafta do with galactic domination?! Are they gunna build a heat proofe slingshot to send it to Corneria?... Maybe you flew so close to this planet cause you were bored, that makes a little sence I guess.
  #263 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-19-2006, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by link1621
You can take off Nekonin and last battle desicions if you want. I would still like to have Shihna and Fatalize though.
You're saying it out of kindness, but if I removed them it would make me feel bad, making me feel worse!

So I'll just move 'em to the bottom!

Great Bay Coast
Zelda's Lullaby
ToS - Shihna
Navi's Flying Intro - OOT
Termina Field - MM
Courtyard - OOT
Outset Island - WW
Pulling Out The Master Sword - OOT
MMBN - Alpha's Fight
Kirby - Fountain of Dreams
WW - Story Intro
Great Bay Shrine }
Yoshi's Story }
Fountain of Dreams } All from "Smashing Live" Soundtrack
Green Greens }
Fire Emblem }
Princess Peach's Castle - Mario & Luigi: Partners In Time
Petalburg City - Pkmn R/S
Fatlize
Nekonin
Last Battle-Decisions

FS - Boss Battle(Link?)
FS - Vaati Battle(Link?)
FS - Palace of Winds(Link?)
Wind Temple - WW (Link?)
Pokemon 2000 Theme (Link?)
  #264 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-19-2006, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipman
You're saying it out of kindness, but if I removed them it would make me feel bad, making me feel worse!
So I'll just move 'em to the bottom!
It's okay, I really don't care that much about those two songs. Because I don't play the piano, they probably wouldn't sound that good anyway. The main melody is what I want, and those two melodies are ones that need all of the parts. So really, you can remove them.
YuriaTayde-Aquas Metal Guide-SF64-Bossguy...So, yeah... He shoots globs of goo at you... I just don't see how that would help a bunch of monkeys take over the galaxy, unless of course it kills you, then the monkeys win... but in that case, why are you attacking it in the first place?
Quote:
YuriaTayde-Solar Metal Guide-SF64-Bossguy...is one of the more interesting enemies to fight, but again I wonder, what the heck does it hafta do with galactic domination?! Are they gunna build a heat proofe slingshot to send it to Corneria?... Maybe you flew so close to this planet cause you were bored, that makes a little sence I guess.
  #265 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-19-2006, 06:33 PM
Deku Scrub
View Posts: 7

Sorry, I guess I didn't pay enough attention (that's normal for me)
  #266 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-20-2006, 11:38 AM
Deku Scrub

Sorry for double post, but awsome job! Also, could I have Epona's Song for Alto Saxophone please?
  #267 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-21-2006, 12:06 PM
Deku Scrub
View Posts: 1
wow! this is heaven!

this is what i always been lookin for!

o well, i notice there is alot of sheets that u posted in the first post, but how do view em?

the one im perticulary looking for is i THINK Zelda Medley something... cause i googled on google video before for "zelda piano" and there was alot of people playing that song on the piano so perfectly, and... i just wanna do the same =(

Thank you
  #268 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-21-2006, 12:22 PM
Gerudo Thief
View Posts: 97

Wow... theese are really good, i played bolero of fire to my friend and he was really impressed, by the way what page is Zelda's Lullaby on? I can't find it.
  #269 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-22-2006, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Sorry for double post, but awsome job! Also, could I have Epona's Song for Alto Saxophone please?
Um, I'm not doing repeats of music for seperate instruments, if you look around, Epona's song is already here, just play the top staff!

Quote:
this is what i always been lookin for!

o well, i notice there is alot of sheets that u posted in the first post, but how do view em?

the one im perticulary looking for is i THINK Zelda Medley something... cause i googled on google video before for "zelda piano" and there was alot of people playing that song on the piano so perfectly, and... i just wanna do the same =(

Thank you
Actually, there a lot of pieces of music called Zelda Medley, I might make one for everyone to play sometime, but that's only when the list is done. (NEVER!)

Quote:
Wow... theese are really good, i played bolero of fire to my friend and he was really impressed, by the way what page is Zelda's Lullaby on? I can't find it.
I haven't done Lullaby yet, but it's on the list.

Sorry everyone, I'm really not doing much here, expect a piece or more a day from now on!
  #270 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-22-2006, 12:15 PM
Gerudo Thief
View Posts: 97

No wait... i found it, its on page 4

It's really good thanks hopefully once i learn to play it i might make a request...
  #271 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-22-2006, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dashiamo
No wait... i found it, its on page 4

It's really good thanks hopefully once i learn to play it i might make a request...
Oh! I have made it before? Oh well... This version I've done now fits on one page, along with Great Bay Coast and has two proper staves!

Here's Zelda's Lullaby and Great Bay Coast, on the same sheet!
Great Bay+ZeldasLullaby.zip
If link above doesn't work

ToS - Shihna
Navi's Flying Intro - OOT
Termina Field - MM
Courtyard - OOT
Outset Island - WW
MMBN - Alpha's Fight
WW - Story Intro
Great Bay Shrine }
Yoshi's Story }
Green Greens }
Fire Emblem }
Fatlize
Nekonin
Last Battle-Decisions

FS - Boss Battle(Link?)
FS - Vaati Battle(Link?)
Wind Temple - WW (Link?)
Last Edited by chipman; 05-22-2006 at 01:19 PM. Reason:
  #272 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-22-2006, 02:33 PM
Deku Scrub

What version of Zelda's Lullaby do I use for Trumpet? Also, can you do Epona's Song for me *Alto Sax not Trumpet* if your not already?
  #273 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-22-2006, 05:34 PM

Quote:
What version of Zelda's Lullaby do I use for Trumpet? Also, can you do Epona's Song for me *Alto Sax not Trumpet* if your not already?
These types of questions are not needed.
Suggestions/
1.Figure out the notes that work for your instrament
2.If you aren't playing with a band, or in other words, just by youself, it doesn't matter what the notes are because it will sound the same as the original. There aren't chords that will be messed up if you play by yourself.
-I'm not aiming at anybody, but I'm just saying that you can play the melody starting on any note and still be able to find the right notes. If you played an alto sax part on the trumpet, it will still sound like the same melody. I hope I'm clear on what I'm saying. It will save Chipman some work.
Quote:
  #274 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-22-2006, 07:31 PM
Deku Scrub

Quote:
Originally Posted by link1621
These types of questions are not needed.
Suggestions/
1.Figure out the notes that work for your instrament
2.If you aren't playing with a band, or in other words, just by youself, it doesn't matter what the notes are because it will sound the same as the original. There aren't chords that will be messed up if you play by yourself.
-I'm not aiming at anybody, but I'm just saying that you can play the melody starting on any note and still be able to find the right notes. If you played an alto sax part on the trumpet, it will still sound like the same melody. I hope I'm clear on what I'm saying. It will save Chipman some work.
I'm just saying that it's almost impossible to play the alto sax part for trumpet. Pretty much because the alto sax part gets up to G *4 ledger lines above the staff* and he can only play G thats right on top of the staff. Just trying to clear that up. I guess just drop it an oactive or 2 lol.
By the way the part's for my friend
Last Edited by Sword_To_Stone; 05-23-2006 at 03:13 PM. Reason:
  #275 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-23-2006, 10:04 AM

Quote:
I'm just saying that it's almost impossible to play the alto sax part for trumpet. Pretty much because the alto sax part gets up to G *4 ledger lines above the staff* and he can only play G thats right on top of the staff. Just trying to clear that up. I guess just drop it an active or 2 lol.
By the way the part's for my friend
Yeah, sorry about those high notes!
You're right though, if it's too high drop some octaves at the beginning of that "part" of the music.

I'll add notes to my music for non-piano players from now on.
  #276 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-23-2006, 03:13 PM
Deku Scrub

Thanks, sorry if I sounded a little stuck up there >.<. Its even hard for an alto sax, because it breaches into the altissimo notes. I guess being hard makes you sound accomplished though. Hope you can get to Epona's Song for me soon, Alto Sax part if you don't mind. Don't rush though, I was just making sure you knew I requested it.
  #277 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-23-2006, 05:25 PM

Sword of Stone-Sorry if I sounded like I was grinding into your opinion. I've just seen too many people asking for separate instraments. Don't take it personally. Your right too, altissimo is hard. Didn't know that's what was the problem.
Quote:
  #278 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-24-2006, 03:00 PM
Deku Scrub

It's no problem at all, I didn't reallly think that. Your entitled to your oppinion. Your right, it is annoying for people to ask for basicly the same thing over and over again.
  #279 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-25-2006, 10:27 AM

Aargh... I'm no good with these promises, I've been working on my fan-game, see.

Shihna and Fairy Flying:
http://midishrine.com/midi/5866.mid
ToS - Shihna.zip

Termina Field - MM
Courtyard - OOT
Outset Island - WW
MMBN - Alpha's Fight
WW - Story Intro
Great Bay Shrine }
Yoshi's Story }
Green Greens }
Fire Emblem }
Fatlize
Nekonin
Last Battle-Decisions

FS - Boss Battle(Link?)
FS - Vaati Battle(Link?)
Wind Temple - WW (Link?)
  #280 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-25-2006, 04:01 PM

Chipman, thanks a lot. Thanks again for your hard work!
Quote:
Closed Thread

Tags
music, sheet, zelda

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.zeldauniverse.net/forums/general-zelda/39700-zelda-sheet-music.html
Posted By For Type Date
nintendo good violin scores - Google Search This thread Refback 11-19-2010 04:05 AM