Don't you hate it when people say nintendo is
stupid along with Zelda and like ps2 and xbox
better? cause I know lots of people who say
Zelda is stupid and traded in all there zelda
games and nintendo consoles for an xbox or ps2

Thanks to lioness for this sig
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-09-2005, 08:48 PM
Life is all about resolve - outcome is secondary.
View Posts: 4,137
Re: Don't you hate it when...

I've never heard that but that's shocking.
No, I can't imagine anyone trading in a GC and all their Zelda games for a PS2 or XBOX. That's really.....dorky?
Yeah, it is pretty dumb, and I don't like it, either. :mad:

{-: Itsuya Dayrose <3~ :-}
{-: Art Commissions! :-}
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-09-2005, 08:52 PM
Rocker
View Posts: 394

That is a stupid thing to do, unless your family needs money. But, I can imagine it. I hate it when people do this. It's a dumb decision, because they are letting go of a good platform, and a good game. Whoever does this is snowblind, and can't see the greatness of Nintendo and Zelda.
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-09-2005, 09:12 PM
This.
Send a message via Yahoo to Earth
View Posts: 2,486

I just ignore them. They make themselves look stupid when they say that.
  #5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-09-2005, 09:19 PM
tryin' to hang out?
View Posts: 5,845

I just make fun of Halo because usually who ever did that is obsessed with Halo and Xbox. Then I tell them how Link would totally beat Master Chief in a fight, with gorey details.
  #6 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-09-2005, 09:21 PM
Ganon's Bane
View Posts: 5,875

It's more annoying when people keep ranting about how Nintendo is going to go out of business because it sucks compared to Sony and Microsoft (not my opinion). I say they're retarted to not realize that it doesn't matter if the big N is not doing as well as other systems because it still has more than enough fans to keep it a well working company.
Last Edited by silver arrow; 10-12-2005 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-09-2005, 10:24 PM
The Earth Sage
Send a message via AIM to Isaac
View Posts: 609

Yeah, everyone says that Nintendo will go out of business. They're retarded. Someone says that his brother works at the Nintendo co. in the US and that they're going to give Zelda to Sony cuz they're going out of business. He's retarded, there's only 1 nintendo co. and it's in Japan first of all, next, Zelda is to awesome to go to Sony, and Sony probably wouldn't want it 'cuuuuuuuuuuuuz, they're RETARDED! (sorry to yon Sony fans)
  #8 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-09-2005, 10:30 PM
Join the Zelda Online Revolution
View Posts: 70

I do, I hear it all the time. Well I believe the Nintendo games are way better. I tried to give my honest opinion about the other systems but I just couldnít get into Halo or Grand Theft Auto, I didnít like them.
  #9 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-10-2005, 02:05 PM
Goron
View Posts: 184

i have the three systems, and i think each one has it's ups and downs. of course i love the Gamecube above all of them. I mean, games at Nintendo are done with a lot more quality, while on PS2 they release games as if their life was depending on it, and most of them aren't really good. i only like Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts, but after all, they bore me before i get to the middle of the game. in the other hand Zelda never bores me. i still play it even if i've finished the game like for 30 times. And well, what can i say about XBox, the only good thind it's got is the XBox live which i don't really find all that interesting. And the controller is just so uncomfortable. Anyways, i know i make people dizzy with my comments, but i really don't think Nintendo will o out of business, i think Revolution will completely kill XBox360 and PS3's big arse!

I sold my songs to have my fortune told, and it said: You should know that love will never die, but see how it kills you in the blink of an eye
  #10 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-10-2005, 02:11 PM
Gerudo Thief
View Posts: 48
Talking

I don't care much when people say stupid stuff like that, I mean look at how many members this website has alone and this isn't the only Zelda website on the internet is it? People can say that Nintendo, GC and Zelda's not popular all they like, but they're just ignorant puffs aren't they!

A fiery courage burns within us all! Sig and avy by me!
[Hellsing][Yu-Gi-Oh][Soulreaver][Game trailers]
  #11 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-10-2005, 02:37 PM
The Mayor of Ducktown
View Posts: 564

Hey, i also love GC above all, but dont you think we are a little bit TOO hatish? I mean, sony even was working with nintendo once! Thats also why they got into the business cause they wanted revenge on nintendo for letting them down. YOU ( dont mean all of you ) are the ones who are blind!
Sure, those guys we are talking about is pretty much blind, but to just say that microsoft and sony are stupid and retarded is just wrong! You dont have any argument! I love nintendo above all and zelda too ofcource but i do not blindly hate Ps or xbox. You gotta hold your hate back abit and give arguments that makes sense! Shame on you!

no offence lol,

No i seriusly mean it!

Metroid Prime Hunter's Freind Code: 2019-3373-1515
  #12 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-10-2005, 02:43 PM
Gerudo Thief
View Posts: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarand
Hey, i also love GC above all, but dont you think we are a little bit TOO hatish? I mean, sony even was working with nintendo once! Thats also why they got into the business cause they wanted revenge on nintendo for letting them down. YOU ( dont mean all of you ) are the ones who are blind!
Sure, those guys we are talking about is pretty much blind, but to just say that microsoft and sony are stupid and retarded is just wrong! You dont have any argument! I love nintendo above all and zelda too ofcource but i do not blindly hate Ps or xbox. You gotta hold your hate back abit and give arguments that makes sense! Shame on you!

no offence lol,

No i seriusly mean it!
Hope you don't mean me too, cause I've got nothing against Sony or Microsoft, I'm talking about kids at my school who say stuff like that! (In no way am I trying to start an arguement by saying this)

A fiery courage burns within us all! Sig and avy by me!
[Hellsing][Yu-Gi-Oh][Soulreaver][Game trailers]
  #13 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-10-2005, 02:51 PM
Gerudo Thief
View Posts: 44

Hey i guess everyone is intitled to their opinion i a fan of all gaming systems Zelda is great but there are other games out there. Still i would'nt trade in a system for a other system unless i really wanted it bad! "I also have all the systems but i dont think they are stupid".
  #14 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-10-2005, 02:59 PM
Something witty
View Posts: 1,641

Don't listen to any people who say this. They're usually the retarded people who love to play footbal all day on their PS2, not get involved in a really cool adventure. The sad thing is, the majority of people are like this.

I didn't mean that sport games are bad, I just meant all they play is sport games. Also, not all people are like this, just some, so don't take the wrong meaning.

Also, I would've though this goes in General Gaming or General Chit-chat. Hmmm... Oh well. I guess I was wrong.
  #15 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-10-2005, 03:48 PM
Excelsior.
View Posts: 2,023

Quote:
Originally Posted by goronknight
I just make fun of Halo because usually who ever did that is obsessed with Halo and Xbox. Then I tell them how Link would totally beat Master Chief in a fight, with gorey details.

I do the exact same thing lol. and then he sais master chief can own him then i say whatever and ask why he hates zelda and he sais cuz link screams alot. wtf then turn down the volume and the games amazing

anyway back to the point i know when people say that gamecube sux and it has bad graphics and blablabla i mean what the hell i mean it has the best games even it does have graphics worse than the others but who gives a damn the games are what really count, which gamecube has the best ones...
  #16 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-10-2005, 03:53 PM
Something witty
View Posts: 1,641

The people who say the graphics are really bad on Gamecube don't actually care about gameplay. I talked to people who hate Gamecube, and I said graphics don't mean everything. And they said they do. Graphics mean everything. What a bunch of sorry losers. They only get games to look at so called awesome graphics. They would rather buy a game where a photo-realistic man walks in circles rather than the original LoZ.
  #17 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-10-2005, 08:16 PM
Kt Bug
View Posts: 72

I have all three systems. I love the graphics for Xbox and Ps2 but they really arent that much better compared to the GC. The zelda games have more "plot" than most games I have found, but that doesn't mean that the other games arent enjoyable as well...
  #18 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-10-2005, 09:20 PM
Goron
View Posts: 184

well, as a fact, gamecube can generate better graphics than the other two. the thing is that the potential was never exploited. just look at Resident Evil 4. they want to release it on PS2 but it's taking too long cause they have to downgrade it to fit the system specifications.

I sold my songs to have my fortune told, and it said: You should know that love will never die, but see how it kills you in the blink of an eye
  #19 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-10-2005, 09:33 PM
Guardian Dragon
View Posts: 2,110

Not that I like Sony or Microsoft, but aren't you guys doing the same thing you're accusing them of doing?

I agree, Nintendo is much more intelligent and cool, but people are entitled to their own opinions. Just leave them alone. We think Halo is retarded, they think Zelda is retarded. No need to start a war about it.
  #20 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-10-2005, 09:36 PM
Master Black Mage
Send a message via AIM to Master of ALttP
View Posts: 3,922

Where did you hear this, irish_scott? The GameCube is only a 132 bit system! The others are way above this! But, yeah. People who only care about realistic graphics and not good plot are the kinds of people who would rather see a movie than read a book. That's all it is. People only say Zelda is awful because a) they haven't played it b) they have played it but they weren't any good or c) they think graphics make the game. I have a saying. It doesn't matter if a game has good graphics, as long as you can tell what things are and it has a good plot. Sure, it is nice to have realistic graphics, but come on you Sony and Microsoft fanboys! They aren't everything! Some people these days just wouldn't know a good game if it walked up and introduced itself.
Leminnes made my sig. Mess with Lem and I'll cast Bolt-3 on you.

Tags
hate