Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#21 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-28-2005, 01:27 PM
Dotting the Wii's
View Posts: 104
Re: Things done out of boredom

In TWW, I tried to climb on the red crates on the lowest floor on Dragon Roost Mail Center (you need a small crat to get on). When I was on top, I jumped down. Then I repeated the procces. and again. and again.
  #22 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-28-2005, 01:39 PM
Deku Scrub
View Posts: 5

LttP: I went around exploring everywhere...including all of the Death Mountain paths.....for like two hours (not all at once)
TWW:Go to the little thingamabob on Outset where you fall down the hole, kill the enimies, fall down the hole, kil the enimies etc. When I was done........I repeated it.
you can also just try and start from one edge of the map and go to the other....lol
  #23 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-28-2005, 04:14 PM
Hyrule Guardian
View Posts: 595

Well Ill also pretend link is getting angry and I'll put on the gorons mask like he transformed into the hulk and go around hitting stuff. Also did you know that on the second day on MM at night in stock pot inn, in the knife chamber (the room u get), around 9-12 Pm you can eavesdrop on Anju and her mother talking! (note: you cant do this if you agree to help with the Kafei mission)
  #24 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-28-2005, 06:28 PM
The Zelda God
Send a message via AIM to zelda_god Send a message via Yahoo to zelda_god
View Posts: 150

i now find myself swimming around great bay in the zoras mask
dive off the cliff in gerudo valley and then go back and do it again
stare at malon when im an adult (or cremia in MM)
go back to the boss rooms and act like it's my secret hideout in the game (any zelda game) especially ganons tower in LTTP
get on top of the laboratory tower thingy at lake hylia (OoT) and shoot the birds far away with my arrows, thus gaining awesome accuarcy
hookshot to the tree in lake hylia and try to dive off into the water from the top.
hookshot to it when im on the flying plant because itcurves when you do that and it looks cool.
try to find the sinking lure
can you say poe hunting?
experiment with ways to kill redeads
  #25 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-29-2005, 10:38 AM
The World is Yours!!!
Send a message via Skype™ to Jimbob

View Posts: 5,052

In OOT, i tend to either go fishing, ride around on Epona all over Hyrule, beat up the cuccos in Lon Lon Ranch and Kakariko, shoot the gerudo with arrows and beat ganon again and again.

In MM, i tend to play all the mini games, ride on Epona across Termina, swim in the bay, go into Gerudo Fortress wearing the stone mask and shoot the gerudo with arrows, have jam sessions with the Zora band and do all tasks in the notebook again. I also beat all the bosses again and make Termina friendly again before i beat all three incarnations of Majoras Mask.

In WW, i tend to sail around the ocean finding new ways of doing stuff, i also beat Ganon again and again and do all the mini-games like sorting letters and collecting rupees.

Facebook : Twitter
Formally known as Jimez
  #26 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-29-2005, 12:24 PM
Goron
View Posts: 221

when i'm bored, i go into any game and pretend that i'm part of it,
or somtimes just expole. its all good

Ed made this for me in one of his shops
  #27 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-30-2005, 01:11 AM
There will be no salvation
View Posts: 585

In "Ocarina of Time", just before I was about to go and fight Ganondorf, I suddenly decided, "nooo I don't want to finish this game, what will I do without it!?" So I realised that I hadn't done the quest where you get all the Big Poes in Hyrule Field, so I went around doing that.
In "Majora's Mask", I liked to put the Goron Mask on and just roll around the field as the Goron. That was fun.
  #28 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-30-2005, 02:08 AM
Hyrule Guardian

Well I also pretend I live at Lon Lon ranch and help around, and as a kid I like to pretend that little place with the heart peice behind the crates in that storage shed is my hideout! and in MM I'll put the postmans hat on and walk around pretending Im officer Link, I'll use the bow as a gun, and I'll take a snapshot of them then delete it and pretend like they went to jail, its actually funny pretending that link sounds like officer brabrady of south park and walkin around actn like a cop!
  #29 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-30-2005, 04:12 PM
"In times of turbulence and strife, of what use martial strength?"
View Posts: 1,162

Believe it or not, I made my own Zelda movie! It's easy, just use the VCR or what have you to record your gameplay. You can make it like a real movie by recording the whole game, or you can record your favourite bosses or temples! This is fun stuff! I even recorded short fight scenes of each Zelda game leading from oldest to latest. It was cool to see the history of Link and his combat moves flash before my eyes... Try it, it's awesome.
  #30 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-30-2005, 05:36 PM
Hyrule Guardian

DUDE I"LL GET RIGHT ON IT!!! *pounds vcr to get it to work and turns on 64*
  #31 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-30-2005, 05:46 PM
View Posts: n/a

MM:I like Beating the The boss.
  #32 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-30-2005, 05:48 PM
Amanda Mullins
View Posts: 10,930

haha. Well, i guess it would be neat, but i dont think im ever gonna do it just for kicks. I may video tape it with my friends on all night sleep overs, but thats it.

Anyway, as for my stuff that i do when im bored.

I usually just wander around...aimlessly, ya know, cutting things and the whole deal in all of the games.

LoZ: I usually just keep on walking back and forth in and out of the screens so they keep on switching back and forth while your walking...im sure that made sense to you.

OoT: I ride epona to Lon Lon Ranch, and keep on jumping off those three big fences into Hyrule field. That or i stare up and look at the sun or moon and see how fast it moves. Oh, and i LOVE diving into the Gerudo river. but it gets old fast.

MM: mini games. duh. Or i run around termina all day. And i will also put on the zora mask and go swimming at the ocean. I love jumping in and out of the surface of the water like a dolphin. hehe.

I pretty much do all the things people have already mentioned.

my website | deviantart | tumblr | zu art thread | blogger || avy/sig art © Amanda Mullins

hey hinkle-vinkle, eat ze armpit ja!?
  #33 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-30-2005, 10:32 PM
Fringant Épéiste Fringant Épéiste is a male United States Fringant Épéiste is offline
View Posts: 7,662

Go to Outset kill the pig (change to OoT) go to Ganon's Tower kill the pig ooo chickens + sword = fun yay haha...

my chickens
  #34 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-30-2005, 11:39 PM
Slayer of all kinds.
View Posts: 454

Well what i do any zelda game after i finish i just start over i guess... but on oot sometimes i go out and get my sheild eaten by a like like and dont get it back and just walk around with my sword, or somtimes (as a kid) i will get the wooden mask and just kokiri items and walk around at night in hyrule feild and just pretending im a kokiri warrior and killing the enemies.

But heres somthing thats fun... on the minish cap go to hyrule town then go to the top left exit near were the post office is. Then you should be at trilby highlands. Go south and down the stairs, keep going down but not into the western wood, turn left. Kill any enemies around so they dont get in your way but try not to cut any grass! Once they are all gone you should be able to see a big patch of which grass nearly fills the whole screen. Stand about in the middel and pull out your lucky lantern (as i call it). Then light the grass and watch it burn it just keeps going untill theres nothing left. Try it, its fun espeacilly if you are a piror maniac!
  #35 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-01-2005, 03:29 PM
Goron
View Posts: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by x link x
Well what i do any zelda game after i finish i just start over i guess... but on oot sometimes i go out and get my sheild eaten by a like like and dont get it back and just walk around with my sword, or somtimes (as a kid) i will get the wooden mask and just kokiri items and walk around at night in hyrule feild and just pretending im a kokiri warrior and killing the enemies.

But heres somthing thats fun... on the minish cap go to hyrule town then go to the top left exit near were the post office is. Then you should be at trilby highlands. Go south and down the stairs, keep going down but not into the western wood, turn left. Kill any enemies around so they dont get in your way but try not to cut any grass! Once they are all gone you should be able to see a big patch of which grass nearly fills the whole screen. Stand about in the middel and pull out your lucky lantern (as i call it). Then light the grass and watch it burn it just keeps going untill theres nothing left. Try it, its fun espeacilly if you are a piror maniac!
yeah, ive done that before. I also like to buy some picolyte, go out there, and get soooo many kinstones......

The little Link gets his lifelong dream fufilled: To see the spinning Triforce.....
Proud Member of the Farore Clan
  #36 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-01-2005, 09:23 PM
Slayer of all kinds.
View Posts: 454

lol yer i know thats like the best place for eney picolyte eh.
  #37 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-02-2005, 01:05 PM
I used to believe that humans were naturally good, then I started working retail
Steam ID: Just ask
View Posts: 7,636

DO the swordless link glitch and other glitches. there is a cool glitch thats alows link to play a thing like the ocarina

not a link, don't click here
  #38 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-03-2005, 02:12 PM
Rocker
View Posts: 394

Usually I go around killing myself, however I may do it. Drowning, burning, jumping off high places, and letting enemies kill me. I love doin' it, no matter what you think! Gaah ha ha ha ha!!!!

was now

Tags
boredom, things