Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-20-2010, 10:36 PM
The White Maiden The White Maiden is a female United States The White Maiden is offline
All we can do is put our faith in the light and press on
View Posts: 296
Underwater Hyrule

I've never played WW and am having trouble finding this information, so I hope that I'm allowed to ask such a simple question here and appreciate any input.

Anyway, my question is: Where is the underwater Hyrule Castle located in relation to the islands in WW? Is this even definitively revealed, or is Link just sort of warped there?

I'm trying to gather clues for a likely layout of Hyrule as we knew it in OoT (with a few changes, as time obviously passed before it was flooded) in relation to the islands featured in WW. I imagine that the whole map would have shifted to the East to lie over the Death Mountain range.

What do you guys think?
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-20-2010, 10:52 PM
Skyloftian
View Posts: 765
Re: Underwater Hyrule

I seriously don't want to spoil the game for you. Go play it and you might found out.

But if you're brave enough...

link plays a song and a part of an old temple rises from the murky waters, from there he works his way down, until he is eventually typhooned into the depths of the sea, which is where Hyrule lay. I'm having a hard time remembering its location in regards to the islands, but I would say if there were 3 rows of to the map, it would be in the middle of the first or second row. It's called Tower of the Gods

Here's a map http://mysticpaint.com/img/temp/zelda_maps2.png
Last Edited by Kakarotto; 11-20-2010 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-20-2010, 11:44 PM
Mogma
View Posts: 183

I would play the game. It is a classic besides the toon graphics. I have minor problems with the graphics but it a classic. That is set in stone.

As for directly answering your question I would say It is hard to tell. I never did finger out the layout of underwater Hyrule. But assuming the Identity of a building or two I guess hyrule castle is some were in the middle of the sea. Don't take that as fact. Just an educated guess.

Proudly being adopted by Haagar212. am I still?

#4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-21-2010, 01:30 AM
heroofsomething heroofsomething is a male United States heroofsomething is offline
I like long romantic walks to the fridge
Send a message via Skype™ to heroofsomething
Steam ID: Zeldalink92
View Posts: 2,096

I don't even know but I felt like posting anyways.... I find Wind Waker so boring.... but I have yet to finish it since I Love Zelda