So, while not actually playing the Sims ten minutes ago, and just glancing over at the disc, which is sitting on my desk, I came up with an idea that might be kinda fun.
Someone (Pani) make a Sims 3 house, and load it up with ZU members, let us loose, and take screenshots/movies and commentate on our antics.
Just have a sign up forum, where members can post their picture, desired clothing styles, goals and traits to be used for their character, and viola. I'm sure it'd be a good deal of work, but it really wouldn't be all that hard. I can imagine some hillarious things happening.
I'll be loading up a house with 5 - 8 (depending on number of participants) ZU Sims, and leaving them on total free will. :3 Any interactions that happen between them will not be influenced by me! Yay!
This is the thread to sign up! Depending on the number of people who want in, I'll either work through the groups slowly, or I'll end up having to draw names from a hat to see who gets in. As much as I'd like the more prominent members of ZU to have first places in the game, there's no reason why some of the newer members can't sign up, if they want. :)
To sign up, I will need:
1. Picture, or physical description of what your Sim should look like. I'm not so great at creating likenesses to real people in TS3, but I'll do my best, and at the very least I'll definitely need hair/eye colour, and a weight/muscle indication. You can be more detailed if you want, but no promises how detailed your Sim will be. Along with this, a description of your clothes wouldn't hurt! Try not to be too specific, but "t-shirt and jeans" or "skirt and button up top" would help a great deal. :3 Shoes and accessories can be added separately in TS3, so feel free to include things like shoes, glasses, etc.
2. Five personality traits. The full list of them can be found in the next post. :3
3. OPTIONAL: Favourite food, colour, and music style. The list can be found in this post.
Here's an example! Also, this is technically my sign-up. :D
1. Brown medium-length hair, hazel eyes, freckles, skinny, absolutely no muscle!
2. Childish, excitable, over-emotional, neurotic, absent-minded.
3. Mac and Cheese, indie, purple.
All of the Sims are going to be in the Young Adult age group, to maximize the reactions they can have with each other.
I'm going to give the house a cheat-induced-bank fund, so there's no need for any of the Sims to have jobs, but some of them might choose to anyway. :O
I'm also up for any house suggestions, for rooms you might want to see in there or something. :D Any suggestions for the whole way the thing is run are welcome, too.
Physical appearance…I would say a little above average height wise with an average build. Preferably, I’d like my clothes to be jeans and a white hoodie. If no hoodie is available, then a black t-shirt. My face…slim glasses, dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes…and that’s really about it.
1) I look like that: http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/h...t/100_0709.jpg
You can make my hair dark brown. Since you cant see my eyes, I'll tell you they're brown as well. As for weight, just make me slim. And I don't have too many muscles either . Clothes...eh...just regular shirts and maybe jeans, but preferably all dark.
2. Ambitious, Angler, Evil, Flirty, and Loves the Outdoors
I'm 5'9''/10'' ish.
I'll say grey eyes. (I've had various girlfriends disagree as to whether they're light blue, or green. Grey is a nice neutral ground.)
I'm fairly heavy for my age/height, in the 70 kg region, but I have alot of upper body muscle, as I row for my school's team, so that's probably the weight.
It was difficult chosing between Natural Cook, Athletic, Party Animal, and Unlucky. ;-;