Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

Reply Thread is Locked!
This thread is currently closed from further posting.
Closed Thread
$ LinkBack Thread Tools
 
  #81 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-06-2007, 11:50 AM
Sonic Rainboom Sonic Rainboom is a female Sonic Rainboom is offline
Banned User
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: North Carolina
View Posts: 30,568
Re: Medal of Honor: Vanguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain "William Kilgore" Cornflake View Post
[b]Seriously, what the hell. You wonder why people don't like you.
lol. You all are acting like your opinions are fact. I know my opinion is an opinion and I was never expecting everybody to like the game. I didn't expect such negative feedback on the game, I'll admit, but that doesn't mean I didn't expect any negative feedback at all.

And your "You wonder why people don't like you" comment made me laugh so hard. Capn, you're only making a fool of yourself. There are plenty of people that like me, some that never did before.

EDIT: Gerudoman, people have told me I'm a great debator too. Maybe not all the time, but a good portion of the time, I am.
  #82 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-06-2007, 12:15 PM
Zeldafan1 Zeldafan1 is offline
Minister of Funk!
Send a message via AIM to Zeldafan1 Send a message via Yahoo to Zeldafan1
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Southern Ohio
View Posts: 3,132
Re: Medal of Honor: Vanguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kynella
You all are acting like your opinions are fact.
No he is not. You think just because he doesn't put "IMO" after every post, he is passing it on his opinion as fact? Well you're obviously wrong.

And for the last time stop using "opinions" as a defense. You have an opinion, we all have an opinion, please stop pointing out the blatant obvious.
__________________


"A dying man needs to die, as a sleepy man needs to sleep, and there comes a time when it is wrong, as well as useless, to resist."- Stewart Alsop


Please PM Blizzaga to be a TP Specialist.
  #83 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-06-2007, 12:17 PM
sugar sugar is a female United States sugar is offline
Light Spirit
Send a message via AIM to sugar Send a message via Skype™ to sugar
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tempe, AZ
View Posts: 4,218
Re: Medal of Honor: Vanguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kynnella View Post
lol. You all are acting like your opinions are fact.
I've read through this whole thread, and the only person who seems to be acting like their opinions are fact is you, by the way you take such extreme offense to any negative remarks about the game.

Quote:
I know my opinion is an opinion and I was never expecting everybody to like the game. I didn't expect such negative feedback on the game, I'll admit, but that doesn't mean I didn't expect any negative feedback at all.
Then why are you arguing against opinions that you're not going to change? If someone thinks that the graphics in this game suck, you telling them that you're perfectly satisfied with the graphics isn't going to change their opinion.

You love it. Other's hate it. No one is trying to force you to dislike it- they're merely sharing their opinions about the game, as you prompted them to in the opening post of this thread. Talk about a death trap.

Quote:
And your "You wonder why people don't like you" comment made me laugh so hard. Capn, you're only making a fool of yourself.
oh god the irony. Have you ever considered that, when someone blatantly points out one of the reasons that people tend to dislike you, maybe you should take that into consideration and try to work on that flaw? Instead you continue to insult the person, and quite inaccurately.

Quote:
There are plenty of people that like me, some that never did before.
You're probably right, but I'd watch out if I were you- you seem to be moving yourself backwards with this thread.
__________________
  #84 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-06-2007, 12:34 PM
Sonic Rainboom Sonic Rainboom is a female Sonic Rainboom is offline
Banned User
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: North Carolina
View Posts: 30,568
Re: Medal of Honor: Vanguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
I've read through this whole thread, and the only person who seems to be acting like their opinions are fact is you, by the way you take such extreme offense to any negative remarks about the game.
Of course, I don't like what I'm hearing about the game, but it's not the game's feedback I'm taking offense to. I'm taking offense to the flaming I was getting in here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar
Then why are you arguing against opinions that you're not going to change? If someone thinks that the graphics in this game suck, you telling them that you're perfectly satisfied with the graphics isn't going to change their opinion.
I never said I wasn't going to change my opinion. In fact, I even said so myself that I might change it. I DID say I only played one campaign, after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar
You love it. Other's hate it. No one is trying to force you to dislike it- they're merely sharing their opinions about the game, as you prompted them to in the opening post of this thread. Talk about a death trap.
Of course. On the contrary, I'm not trying to force anybody to like the game, only sharing my opinions and carrying on a debate. I meant no harm on anybody, whatsoever, yet I got flamed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar
oh god the irony. Have you ever considered that, when someone blatantly points out one of the reasons that people tend to dislike you, maybe you should take that into consideration and try to work on that flaw? Instead you continue to insult the person, and quite inaccurately.
I fail to see how he pointed out a reason why people don't like me. People don't like me because..well, it's their choice to not like me. I just be myself and go on with my life, making friends who learn to accept me for who I am and not letting themselves get annoyed with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar
You're probably right, but I'd watch out if I were you- you seem to be moving yourself backwards with this thread.
Yes, I do need to watch out. I do try to be mature, and some people have said I do act more mature now. There's still some people who deny my maturity, however. *cough*SD*cough*
  #85 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-06-2007, 12:45 PM
Zeldafan1 Zeldafan1 is offline
Minister of Funk!
Send a message via AIM to Zeldafan1 Send a message via Yahoo to Zeldafan1
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Southern Ohio
View Posts: 3,132
Re: Medal of Honor: Vanguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kynella
Of course, I don't like what I'm hearing about the game, but it's not the game's feedback I'm taking offense to. I'm taking offense to the flaming I was getting in here.
This is personally your fault. You switched a seldom and calm debate about MoH:V--to "opinions". The reason your here is simply to point out everyone's "opinions" and tell them they're passing it on as fact, when this is not true. You haven't presented a consistent debate, instead you resort to witty refute's like opinions.

Let's just admit it Kynella, you can't accept the fact that other people don't like this game.

Quote:
I never said I wasn't going to change my opinion.
You probably misunderstood Sugar. She's telling you, you aren't going to change other people's opinions. By simple saying "Well I like the graphics, even though you don't". Those types of remarks will get you nowhere in a debate.
__________________


"A dying man needs to die, as a sleepy man needs to sleep, and there comes a time when it is wrong, as well as useless, to resist."- Stewart Alsop


Please PM Blizzaga to be a TP Specialist.
  #86 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-06-2007, 12:58 PM
Alex Alex is a male Alex is offline
-
Join Date: Oct 2004
View Posts: 8,224
Re: Medal of Honor: Vanguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kynnella View Post
lol. You all are acting like your opinions are fact. I know my opinion is an opinion and I was never expecting everybody to like the game. I didn't expect such negative feedback on the game, I'll admit, but that doesn't mean I didn't expect any negative feedback at all.

And your "You wonder why people don't like you" comment made me laugh so hard. Capn, you're only making a fool of yourself. There are plenty of people that like me, some that never did before.

EDIT: Gerudoman, people have told me I'm a great debator too. Maybe not all the time, but a good portion of the time, I am.
No, you're making a fool out of yourself by saying that.
__________________
No person is whole. No person is free.
  #87 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-06-2007, 12:58 PM
Sonic Rainboom Sonic Rainboom is a female Sonic Rainboom is offline
Banned User
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: North Carolina
View Posts: 30,568
Re: Medal of Honor: Vanguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeldafan1 View Post
This is personally your fault. You switched a seldom and calm debate about MoH:V--to "opinions". The reason your here is simply to point out everyone's "opinions" and tell them they're passing it on as fact, when this is not true. You haven't presented a consistent debate, instead you resort to witty refute's like opinions.

Let's just admit it Kynella, you can't accept the fact that other people don't like this game.
No, it is not my fault. Y'all chose to flame me. I can't control your actions. I would have accepted the fact that you don't like the game if you had been nicer.

Actions speak louder than words. Remember that.
  #88 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-06-2007, 01:10 PM
Zeldafan1 Zeldafan1 is offline
Minister of Funk!
Send a message via AIM to Zeldafan1 Send a message via Yahoo to Zeldafan1
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Southern Ohio
View Posts: 3,132
Re: Medal of Honor: Vanguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kynella
No, it is not my fault. Y'all chose to flame me. I can't control your actions. I would have accepted the fact that you don't like the game if you had been nicer.
If you would have accepted that fact. You wouldn't have replied to anyone, since almost everyone here think it's a horrible game. You obviously didn't care about what anyone else said. All you resorted to is the "opinions" crap.

Quote:
Actions speak louder than words. Remember that.
I don't need cliche old sayings that don't make sense in this situation at all.
__________________


"A dying man needs to die, as a sleepy man needs to sleep, and there comes a time when it is wrong, as well as useless, to resist."- Stewart Alsop


Please PM Blizzaga to be a TP Specialist.
Last Edited by Zeldafan1; 06-06-2007 at 01:16 PM. Reason:
  #89 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-06-2007, 01:19 PM
Captain Cornflake Captain Cornflake is offline
~DEATH TO AMERICA~
Send a message via AIM to Captain Cornflake Send a message via Skype™ to Captain Cornflake
Join Date: Apr 2003
View Posts: 4,844
Re: Medal of Honor: Vanguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kynnella View Post
lol. You all are acting like your opinions are fact.
Point out where I stated my opinion was fact. If you can't, it means you are pulling stuff out of your ass, and are not to be taken seriously.

Anything else you say or have said after the statement I quoted will hereby be ignored unless it is either 1) A marker of where in this thread I tried to pass off my opinion as fact, or 2) An apology to me for acting like I claimed it was fact, and an apology to the community for acting like they are too stupid to know what an opinion is.
__________________
Last Edited by Captain Cornflake; 06-06-2007 at 01:32 PM. Reason:
  #90 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-06-2007, 01:23 PM
Zeldafan1 Zeldafan1 is offline
Minister of Funk!
Send a message via AIM to Zeldafan1 Send a message via Yahoo to Zeldafan1
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Southern Ohio
View Posts: 3,132
Re: Medal of Honor: Vanguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain "William Kilgore" Cornflake View Post
Point out where I stated my opinion was fact, and then I'll take the rest of your post seriously. Until then, fail.
Yes! I was just waiting for your "Thread Killer/Rape" thing (Gee, if only I could work that type of magic). Well that pretty much concludes it. Unless Kynella wants to continue being arrogant.
__________________


"A dying man needs to die, as a sleepy man needs to sleep, and there comes a time when it is wrong, as well as useless, to resist."- Stewart Alsop


Please PM Blizzaga to be a TP Specialist.
  #91 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-06-2007, 01:24 PM
Razekial Razekial is a male United States Razekial is offline
Sounding a mosaic
Send a message via AIM to Razekial
Join Date: Jul 2005
View Posts: 2,808
Re: Medal of Honor: Vanguard

You know, Stony, watching you make a **** out of yourself gets annoying fast. Please, for the love of god, shut the **** up.

Quote:
Gerudoman, people have told me I'm a great debator too.
Only someone with extreme mental retardation would say that. The only "argument" you ever seem to have is the 'that's your opinion' argument. You should try actually backing up what you say for once.
__________________
Last Edited by Razekial; 06-06-2007 at 01:32 PM. Reason:
  #92 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-06-2007, 01:45 PM
Sonic Rainboom Sonic Rainboom is a female Sonic Rainboom is offline
Banned User
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: North Carolina
View Posts: 30,568
Re: Medal of Honor: Vanguard

Oh we're going back to flaming now, are we?

If that's the way you want it, then fine. Just keep on *****ing about me.
Closed Thread

Tags
honor, medal, vanguard


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Advertisement

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:36 PM.

Copyright © 2014 Zelda Universe - Privacy Statement -