No , I have both on Xbox 7 46.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-06-2006, 11:52 PM
Skyloftian
View Posts: 795
Halo for PC

Anyone have halo for pc? I dont have an Xbox and i always wanted to play halo but i coudnt. But after they came out with the 1st one for the pc i bought it right away. I hope they make all of the halo games on the pc also. If you ever played halo on pc only, talk about it here, like favorite type of game, be on teams or not, recent games you played on the internet, that stuff. And you can put the user names you use while playing on the internet if you want. Then people can know who you are on halo pc.

I like sniper slayer games the best, and as teamplay. My name on halo is CJB Bluejay.
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-07-2006, 01:02 AM
Light Spirit
View Posts: 3,765
Re: Halo for PC

I love playing Halo online, but I stopped because of all the Laggers that played it and so many people mod' themselves it wasnt fun to play anymore. I only have small games with my friends that own the game now.

And CTF on Blood Gulch is the best game type. My name was like dfghfdh or something like that when I smashed the keyboard. And the Warthog kicks all other vehicles arses. Damn Shee hogs.
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-07-2006, 05:55 PM
Kokiri
Send a message via AIM to eFlare
View Posts: 61
Re: Halo for PC

I got into Halo right after playing it at my mate's on the XBOX. At the time it wasn't out on the PC yet, but as soon as it did I got myself a copy and started playing it till the sun came up again (so to speak.)

Brilliant game to play multilayer, be it online or over LAN. I prefer playing it over LAN though, I like to be able to shout at people when they screw up and them actually hearing them.

We had a little LAN party at my previous school about a year ago and Halo was the main event. Needless to say the school was all but a peaceful environment for studying.

My favorite type is Capture the Flag, because it requires thinking and not just a blind killing spree.

Tags
halo