View Poll Results: What Platforms can you play online with us all
Good PC 43 46.24%
Below Average PC 26 27.96%
Xbox 360 35 37.63%
Playstation 3 22 23.66%
Nintendo Wii 49 52.69%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Thread is Locked!
This thread is currently closed from further posting.
Closed Thread
$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-13-2012, 01:39 PM
I have done nothing but teleport bread for three days!
Send a message via Skype™ to Keith
Steam ID: Rantick
View Posts: 7,172
ZU Game Night: On Hiatus/Cancelled

By voting in the poll I'm assuming that you want to be a part of this

ZU Gaming Night Social Group

Thanks to Tott for this <3

Xbox 360
Left 4 Dead/2
Friday 24th August
8pm-11pm GMT
3pm-6pm EST

Keith
Stryder Aedernis

PC
Civilisation IV
Saturday 25th August
8pm-11pm GMT
3pm-6pm EST

Keith (Asoka)
Tabby (Elizabeth)
Raptor Buddha
Tavros
Avalanchemike (Victoria)
Gamzee (Ghandi)
2 Girls 1 Tott (Tokugawa)
Pietro (Saladin)
HIKER Blak (Qin Shi Huang)
DOCTOR Alex (Alexander)

3DS
Mario Kart 7
Sunday 26th August
8pm-11pm GMT
3pm-6pm EST

Luka
SparkShine
FoxHound(maybe)

ZU Gaming Night is a simple prospect. At least once a week, ZU's gaming community hooks up and plays games together. Now, when I first had this idea, I hadn't considered just how many variables would be thrown into the mix, so this is actually quite a hard thing to organise. However, I'm going to do my best to involve everyone so that no one is excluded.

Right now I've got a few different ideas for how the schedule would work. The most optimised idea I've thought of so far is that we have Fridays for Playstation 360 night, Saturdays for PC night, Sundays for Wii night. This roughly divides up the people who want to be involved. Since PC is roughly split into two groups, I'm thinking that every third or fourth week there is a night for games which are more hardware reliant. However, that's of course subject to change.

I'm also thinking that the usual time will be 8-11pm GMT. This is, however, unfortunate for some people. So maybe if we rotated it every week, so that every three weeks one night is 8-11pm GMT, one is EST and one is an Australian timezone. Since there are 3 nights planned, we can rotate this in a balanced way to involve everyone, at least if everything works. Of course, if one night is dominated primarily by one timezone or group of timezones, chances are the night will be stabilised around then for conveniance and consistency.

As you may know right now, I only have a PC to play and it's not the greatest. We are playing a game that I can observe and organise first, which is Team Fortress 2. However, I won't always be there. I have plans to obtain an Xbox 360 and a Wii for the future, but Playstation is something I have no interest in it. Because of this, I'm going to elect "Captains", who can manage the individual nights for each console.

These aren't permanent, it may change from night to night, but I'm going to elect people based on my personal relationship with them simply because I know if they can be trusted. This means mods and people who are more community involved are more likely to get elected simply because it's easier for me to trust them to do this right. If you want to be considered, feel free.

Captains aren't leaders or anything. It's just that considering I have very little to do with Sony, I don't think it's fair for me to organise what you guys play and do. I can give you a time and night, and maybe suggest games, but as I won't be playing it's not fair for me to have an opinion on what you do. This goes the same with the other Captains. I'll be heading the PC night at first, but I have a faulty PC so I won't be there all the time. As such it'd again be unfair for me to be too hands on.

I've probably overcomplicated things, but I think I've summarised everything I wanted to. If you wish to suggest games for us all to play, I'll put them in the OP in organised folders. In the upcoming week for each night, I'll sort out polls for the nights on what everyone wants to play. This might not be on ZU, since they don't support multiple polls. I don't know about Social Groups functions so that could be something else.

For now, the only things involved with "Gaming Night" are PC, Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and Nintendo Wii. Handhelds aren't involved at the moment because I don't want to overcomplicate things. I think that the strongest nights will be PC and Wii, which is why they have their own nights. These will be monitered to see how people act and how enthusiastic they are about being on time and such. If everyone is pysched and it all goes smoothly, we can probably add handhelds in a couple of weeks. I just want to make sure that we don't organise too much and everything goes to hell.

Okay since there are 40+ A LOT OF people I'm organising this. There may be some disputes as to putting you in the wrong place, but I used the polls for the most part and then crosschecked with my original list, so if you aren't here it's either because you never said what you can play on or because I've accidentally removed you.

Spoiler: List of Gamers  

Spoiler: PC Gamers (both good and bad) (49)  

2 Girls 1 Tott
Apple Jack
Astarael
Avalanchemike
Berry Punch
Carge-N-Targe
Cascadian
Conde
Dovahkiin
FlyingSombrero
Hiei: The Black Dragon
Hulk
Melpomene
Mister Blak
Moth Man
Mrfohlin
Notsil
pawptart
Peekay
Pietro
Pinkie Pie
Radek
spyro
SUPREMEJUDGE
Tesla
Tiroth
Toby
Twilit Mask of Time
Viajero de la Galaxia
wolfdeity
Wrath of Pong
Xeno
---
スリムシェイディ
Bolin
Cow
Dog Dog 123
FoxHound
GKANG
Jennion
Kakariko Villager
Kol Gaines
leftyrock91
Pacem
Paul
Pennington
Quin
Stryder Aedernis
The Dude
WakerofWinds

Spoiler: Xbox 360 Gamers (27)  

Alex
Apple Jack
Bolin
Crewofgamers
DWGM
Eskibro
gargoyle
GKANG
Great White North
Hiei: The Black Dragon
Infern0
Jennion
Kakariko Villager
Keith
Mister Blak
Moth Man
Notsil
Pacem
Pietro
Radek
Red Shadows
Stryder Aedernis
The Dude
Tyler
Viajero de la Galaxia
WakerofWinds
wolfdeity
Xeno

Spoiler: Playstation 3 Gamers (16)  

Eskibro
gargoyle
GKANG
Hulk
Jennion
leftyrock91
Melpomene
Notsil
spyro
SUPREMEJUDGE
The Dude
Toby
WillZ4E
Xeno

Spoiler: Nintendo Wii Gamers (40)  

2 Girls 1 Tott
Astarael
Big Daddy
Bobby Emerald
Carge-N-Targe
Conde
Cow
Dog Dog 123
FlyingSombrero
FoxHound
GKANG
Google Says
Harrie
Jennion
Kol Gaines
Kyrie
leftyrock91
Luka
Melpomene
Mister Blak
Mrfohlin
Not so bright Kaguya
Notsil
OneHungryHippo
Pacem
Pennington
PK Rockin
Pretendo
Princess Deity
spyro
The Dude
Viajero de la Galaxia
WakerofWinds
WillZ4E
wolfdeity
Wrath of Pong
Xeno
Zarah
Zecora
ZoraMikau

Luka is still at the bottom because he's a twerp

Spoiler: Planned Games  

These are the games that I am certain will be played at some point. They're conveniant, or people have spoken about them to me in this thread, in the social group or on Skype. I haven't written up everything yet. These are the games that we will most likely play more than once.

Again, this is by no means finished. It is a WIP and I'm going to need you guys to suggest games and support them. If anyone wants to help write anything, or they have changes to make then go ahead. These are guidelines and suggestions for what we will do, but not really rules. I haven't added people to the list unless they've specifically cleared that they will be able to play with me, since I don't want to assume people will be there. I want my numbers to be realistic.

Spoiler: PC Games Captain: Keith  

Spoiler: Civilisation IV  

Civilisation IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin/Tabby
Regarding Civilization IV, the setup basically depends on how many people are playing. Once everyone has registered and had their name put into the OP, I can start distributing people into teams. The idea I had is to have teams of two, and since we have 8 (last time I checked) people wanting to play (at least for now), that is 4 teams of 2.

Alternately, we could do a free for all (free diplomacy to make alliances etc), but this would be a bit too harsh on new players. I might consider adding in a team or two of AI players to make it more interesting.

I will be doing the hosting, and the primary method of connecting will be via a program called Hamachi. This is a very useful program that creates a virtual connection (much like a LAN) between two computers. While we will not be able to all join the same group due to the recent addition of a 5 person limit to a network, I have heard that multiple groups can be used. I will be creating these, and will send the network information once everyone has signed up. Feel free to contact me if you are having trouble setting up hamachi.
If we have problems with hamachi, then we have the gamespy server browser to fall back on. It is nowhere near perfect, and it is troublesome to log in, but it is a plan B. Hopefully we do not lose anyone via connection troubles. Having an even number of players is vital.

Minor rule changes such as barbarians, victory conditions, etc can be sorted out in game. Map can be decided later too.
These are the people who have signed up to play(11):
Keith
Dovahkiin
Pietro
Avalanchemike
Mister Blak
Bolin
Pennington
2 Girls 1 Tott
Toby
Moth Man
Tiroth

Spoiler: League of Legends  

League of Legends

We'll be playing this most likely 5v5 on Summoners Rift. This is to make certain as many people are involved as possible. Overlaps will be offered a spectator position and we'll rotate it so everyone gets a chance to play. You are required to make a second account on EU West for this to work. You aren't allowed to use any masteries or runes while you play, and you only use the free champions for that week. To make it even more level ground, we will be using random champions. It just saves the newbies having a world of trouble. We will most likely be playing PvP, so we can include more people. I suggest that if you have an aversion to that, you may just want to spectate. However we're all going to do our best to help, so don't be worried about looking bad.

If anyone wants help with knowing how to play, I'd certainly offer what I know, but I'm by no means a pro. 2 Girls 1 Tott is a much better player than I, he's been playing for over a year so you might prefer to direct questions to him.

These are the people who have signed up to play(5):
Keith
2 Girls 1 Tott
Dovahkiin
pawptart
Melpomene

Spoiler: Team Fortress 2  

Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress will be played with mostly random teams. However, we will take some precautions so that you don't get all the pros on one team and the newbies on another. If everything goes to plan, we will be playing on a password protected server on which Carge has OP. It would be beneficial for him to give some information on that, but games will be played 6v6 or 9v9 as far as I remember. I'm not sure what map this server uses, or if it's on a cycle, but I'm sure it'll be fine.

If things don't go to plan, I've got a few servers that we can probably play on that are public, as do most people. Skial have good free servers, so worst come to worst we might be using a public server and other people will join. However I don't think this is as big a setback as people might believe.

These are the people who have signed up to play(13):
Keith
Avalanchemike
Dovahkiin
2 Girls 1 Tott
Melpomene(will be an hour late)
Pacem
Mrfohlin
Twilight King
Xeno
Pietro
Fox Hound
Peekay
Kakariko Villager

Spoiler: Xbox 360 Captain: Stryder Aedernis  

Spoiler: Halo 3/Reach  

Halo 3/Reach

With Halo 3 and Reach, we've pretty much got freedom to do whatever we like. Ideally I would like us to get at least 10 players and all sit in a custom games lobby. Everyone could suggest maps and their respective gametypes beforehand and whoever is hosting would have them downloaded in preparation. I would be sporting for any sort of Custom Game as long as it's fun really. Halo 3, in my experience, has much better custom games and I definately have more experience with them on there. However, since it's been years since I've touched the disk for a large party game, I'm doubting I'll still have any useful maps on my HDD. I might have to outsource, somewhat.

So if you have any suggestions for map/gametypes that we could play, preferably with a link to Bungie.net or ForgeHub or some other download link, that'd be swell.

These are the people who have signed up to play(2):

Keith
Stryder Aedernis
Kakariko Villager

Spoiler: Gears of War(1-3)  

Gears of War 1

The oldest of the three games, Gears of War 1 only offers 4v4 Versus. From a fast paced Warzone game (all out team deathmatch, no respawns) to the more tactical Annex (holding targeted locations in the map to gain points) there are various game types available that can make GoW1 a fun and competitive challenge.

Warzone

Warzone is all about the kill - you kill an enemy, your team gets a point. If your team gets the most points at the end of the game, you beat your enemies and your team advances to the next round. Take your team to the finals and win to become the ultimate Gears of War!

Annex

Annex is a team based game where points are gathered by controlling the designated locations around the map. Hold the control points for long enough and your team will reach the target score, making you the winners!

Gears of War 2

My personal favourite of the series, Gears of War 2 hosts 5v5 games as well as a couple of new gametypes - including the awesome Horde!

Horde

Your team of 5 must defend itself from the waves of Locust scum, to the last man! Teams must gather points and try to go the distance, as the highest wave wins! Use tactics and courage to clear out the last of the Locust, earning your spot at the top. The downside? There is only one difficulty available - Hardcore. As a Gear of War, expect no less than honour or death! When your team dies, it's game over!

Guardian

In the Guardian gametype, one player from each team of 5 becomes the Leader. The goal of the leader is simple - stay alive! For as long the leader lives, their team continues to respawn. The aim of the rest of the squad is to kill the enemy leader and protect their own! Once a leader is down, take out the rest of the team to win the round.

Wingman

Wingman - the gametype where you must place ultimate faith in your partner, for in this game there are only 2 per team (2v2v2v2v2). Work together to destroy the opposition and your team can take its place at the head of the pack!

Gears of War 3

In Gears of War 3, we return as the heroes once again, though with a few small tweaks and changes...

Horde

Horde makes a triumphant return to the Gears series, and they've brought something new with them: the Lambent and the Savage Locusts. These explosive and violent creatures will hurl themselves upon your team, and let's not forget the good old Locust... after all, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. The highest wave wins, Hardcore difficulty only. Try to take your team to the top!

Team Deathmatch

The classic gametype of Team Deathmatch is introduced to GoW3. Slay your opponents in teams of up to 5, where kills = points. Get the most points and your team takes the win! Make it to the finals for the final showdown! (da nana na, da nana na na~)

King of the Hill

Similar to Annex, in KotH you must hold the control points to score enough points to take the win - however, you or a member of your team must stand in the ring at all times to gain points! Hold the ring or wrest it from your opposition to be crowned King of the Hill!

Spoiler: Left 4 Dead (1-2)  

Left 4 Dead (1+2)

There are two ways we can take this game: Campaign and Versus. The main difference between the two is that Campaign would just be for fun (and for Achievements for those who need them) and Versus can be a little more competitive.

(Keith has dibs on Louis and Nick. Breaking this rule means I break your face)

Competitive Versus

Players are split into teams of 4 and the teams are divided into sections, depending on how many teams there are. Teams face off against each other in games of Versus; the winner moves up a rank until only one team stands, and that team is crowned the winner!

Scavenge (L4D2)

Left 4 Dead 2 also offers a game called Scavenge, which is also 4v4, but with more direction - the human team battles the Infected to collect gas cans, and then the teams switch. This game would be organised the same way as Comp Versus.

--Stryder Aedernis

These are the people who have signed up to play(2):
Keith
Stryder Aedernis

Spoiler: Grand Theft Auto IV  

Grand Theft Auto IV

Spoiler: Playstation 3 Captain: Toby  

Spoiler: Gran Turismo 5  

Gran Turismo 5

Spoiler: Metal Gear Online  

Metal Gear Online

Spoiler: Little Big Planet(1-2)  

Little Big Planet(1-2)

Spoiler: Nintendo Wii Captain: ______  

Spoiler: Super Mario Kart  

Super Mario Kart

Since there is a very small number of Wii games most of us can play together, this won't be the first or last time we'll play this game. However, there are two different modes. I propose that we play one mode, then play the other the next time we cycle to this game. Thoughts?

Modes:

VS - Classic racing to the finish line!.

Battle - Instead of racing, you're driving around and fighting for your team. The team with the highest score at the end of the match wins! There are two different modes to Battle. They can't be chosen, but trade off every other match.

Balloon Battle: Use items to pop the balloons of your enemies.

Coin Runners: Collect as many coins as you can. Hit enemies with items to make them lose coins. The more you have, the more you lose if you get hit!

So, I guess we'll start of with Vs mode unless y'all want to do Battle first? Or we could do both vs AND battle.

Spoiler: Super Smash Bros. Brawl  

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Spoiler: Goldeneye 007 Wii  

Goldeneye 007 Wii

Luka: slam a bottle of champagne into my arse first
Last Edited by Keith; 08-25-2012 at 12:04 PM. Reason:
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-13-2012, 01:41 PM
Sein Vaterland muss größer sein!
Send a message via Skype™ to Tabby
Steam ID: pzkpfw_iv
View Posts: 6,334
Re: ZU Game Night: On Hiatus/Cancelled

We are doing Civilization IV. End of story.
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-13-2012, 01:43 PM
Even in the grave, all is not lost.

View Posts: 14,796

I have an XBOX 360 and I'm always willing to play with peeps on XBL. I also have a laptop...but I have like, zero PC games so I have no idea why I even included that in the poll. >__> But if I had any I wouldn't mind playing something. But I don't. Fuuu.

#4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-13-2012, 01:44 PM
Tott is only the beginning
Steam ID: Chocobotamer
View Posts: 5,102

Yes i interest

i hav my wii and some game on it, mainly kario mart and brawly so i can probbyl play those if there is need

but mnostly play on ym pc,. which is good so can play most game, no wait all game
  #5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-13-2012, 01:44 PM
Sein Vaterland muss größer sein!
Send a message via Skype™ to Tabby
Steam ID: pzkpfw_iv
View Posts: 6,334

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryder Aedernis View Post
I have an XBOX 360 and I'm always willing to play with peeps on XBL. I also have a laptop...but I have like, zero PC games so I have no idea why I even included that in the poll. >__> But if I had any I wouldn't mind playing something. But I don't. Fuuu.
You have Civ4. We attempted to play once but you skipped the tutorial so didn't know how to play.
  #6 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-13-2012, 01:45 PM
Avalanchemike

View Posts: 19,260

lol @ Michael being signed up 'cause of me u kno u luv me bby

I'm cool with whatever, man, minus PS3, dun have that. It really depends on, for me, timing 'cause of my sporadic deadlines for work. Other than that, I can roll with almost anything.
  #7 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-13-2012, 01:46 PM
Even in the grave, all is not lost.

View Posts: 14,796

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
You have Civ4. We attempted to play once but you skipped the tutorial so didn't know how to play.
No, I'm giving that to Keith. ❤❤❤❤ sucks mang.

1 person liked this post: Keith
  #8 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-13-2012, 01:47 PM
タイラー
Wii U ID: Shock-T 3DS ID: Shock-T
View Posts: 1,897

You should add 3DS and PSVita to the poll.

I like this idea. I'm always up for some SSFIV if other people wanna play! I have that on 360. As well as GTA IV.

For 3DS, I have Mario Kart and RE: Revelations for online play.

Sig by スリムシェイディ
3DS FC: 1633 - 4674 - 8666
  #9 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-13-2012, 01:52 PM

As I said in the OP, we'll figure out what to do with handhelds later once we've gathered more interest.

#10 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-13-2012, 01:58 PM
:coffee:

View Posts: 18,006

I can play online with anyone with my Xbox 360, but only for the next month, as my gold membership expires on the 12th of July. :< As of this Thursday, I will have a PS3, which still has free online play? Last I checked it did anyways! My laptop is four years old, and can't handle any game at all, so that's out of the question for me.

As for suggesting games, I have a fair share of games for my 360.

Call of Duty 4, Modern Warfare 2, Modern Warfare 3, World at War, and I think that's it for the CoD series. I also have Orange Box, Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, Mass Effect 3, Splinter Cell Conviction, Street Fighter IV, Marvel vs Capcom 3, and that's all I can think of at the top of my head.

I am so interested in this.
  #11 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-13-2012, 01:58 PM
I'm sweating like a character in a basketball manga
Send a message via Skype™ to Pacem
Steam ID: soulcooker
View Posts: 1,299

I'll do this I guess.
  #12 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-13-2012, 01:59 PM
Fab Emblem
View Posts: 12,267

I'm up for PS3 as I play that the most. I also have Wii so maybe that could work.

My online games are...

PS3: Super Street Fighter IV, Borderlands (BOLDED FOR AWESOME), The Darkness....aaand that's about it

Wii: Pretty much all of the well-known online games. I have - with the aid of magic - acquired many good Wii-games
I'd say Goldeneye, but I think it plays kinda...horrendously. Maybe Conduit 1 or 2 is better
Last Edited by ich Will; 06-13-2012 at 02:01 PM. Reason:
  #13 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-13-2012, 02:01 PM
I'm sweating like a character in a basketball manga
Send a message via Skype™ to Pacem
Steam ID: soulcooker
View Posts: 1,299

If I have don't the game we're playing at the time, I could easily rent it.
Last Edited by Pacem; 06-13-2012 at 02:01 PM. Reason:
  #14 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-13-2012, 02:06 PM

Yeah I was going to suggest that, if people are really psyched for this but don't have a game, they could always rent it for the night. It'd probably give them a good experience of the game and give them inclination to buy it.

Or we'd find every bug ever and we'd all decide to sell it, but that's beside the point.

I think it's a safe bet to say we'll start out with games more commonly known(and owned). For example, most people on X360 have Halo 3 and/or Halo Reach, and that's very good for custom games. We could also try one or two of the CoD games, or maybe on PC we could play some freebies like TF2. I realise they're all shooters, but they're just the first that came to mind. Shooters tend to be the most convenient for party gaming, but it's by no means limited to them.

1 person liked this post: Pacem
  #15 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-13-2012, 02:09 PM
Super High School Level Video Game Message Board Poster
Send a message via AIM to Hoopy Frood
Steam ID: powerageshadow
View Posts: 6,862

PC TF2 seems like a pretty good idea considering:

1) It doesn't take much to run it
2) It's free

I have a solid gaming PC, so I'm good for that. I don't play online on my PS3 and my 360 is dead. :<

Let's Play/Game Commentary |Twitter | Gaming Blog

Voted #1 Biggest Video Game Nerd Summer 2014
  #16 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-13-2012, 02:20 PM
/watch?v=8UVNT4wvIGY /watch?v=8UVNT4wvIGY is a male Central African Republic /watch?v=8UVNT4wvIGY is offline
Banned User
Send a message via Skype™ to /watch?v=8UVNT4wvIGY
View Posts: 1,075

I'm down for PS3 and if lots of you decide to do Civilization I'm down for that as well. I'll need to download it again though, mine has a glitch where it doesn't start up properly at the moment; my PS3 username is Toby_Moore and my Steam username is TobiasMoore. I could get in on the Team Fortress thing as well I suppose, I've never played it but hey-ho!

And yes, my username are extremely imaginative.
Last Edited by /watch?v=8UVNT4wvIGY; 06-13-2012 at 02:22 PM. Reason:
  #17 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-13-2012, 02:27 PM
SO ZETTA SLOW
Steam ID: ENVY ADAMS
View Posts: 2,259

I've got both an okay PC and a wii, but my Brawl doesn't work. I'm up for TF2, L4D2, Civ IV, or Terraria.

~Simon Petrikov

#18 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-13-2012, 02:32 PM
Super Duper Shuper Mega Beta... Erm, What?
Send a message via Skype™ to Carge-N-Targe
Steam ID: Carge
View Posts: 3,346

Tf2Tf2Tf2Tf2Tf2Tf2Tf2Tf2Tf2Tf2Tf2Tf2Tf2Tf2Tf2Tf2Tf 2Tf2Tf2Tf2Tf2Tf2Tf2Tf2

Don't mind me, just TF2ing.

(3DS Friend Code: 4596-9662-4006 PM me if you are going to add me)
AIN’T NO PARTY LIKE A TIMELORD PARTY BECAUSE A TIMELORD PARTY IS NOT BOUND BY TYPICAL TEMPORAL PARAMETERS AND THUS DON’T STOP
5 people liked this post: Avalanchemike, Kakariko Villager, Keith, Peekay, Spidey
  #19 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-13-2012, 02:34 PM
Banned User
Steam ID: sircalibur
View Posts: 2,560

Consider Pinkie Pie signed up for some Team Fortress 2 on PC.
  #20 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-13-2012, 03:16 PM
Glorious Leader
Steam ID: mister_blak
View Posts: 1,252

Yes to Civ 4 (BTS?). Are there any Rome total war (first one) players up here? Are the servers even still running for that game?

What about good old MC? Does anybody have a server they mind letting us crash in on?

Also, I'm getting an Xbox imminently, and know my way around Halo and Battlefield.
Closed Thread

Tags
team fortress 2