Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

Reply Thread is Locked!
This thread is currently closed from further posting.
Closed Thread
$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#21 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-23-2004, 09:29 AM
View Posts: n/a
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fianaa
Super Mario Sunshine.
No I am serious. I got that game as a gift, and I played it for a little while and then I hated it >_>
I concur, When I got my Gamecube its the first game I bought & was the worst mistake of my life. It didn't live up to what I thought was a Mario game.
  #22 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-23-2004, 09:57 AM
"Oh, it's the fairy boy again!"
View Posts: 1,254
Re: The worst most crappiest video game you ever played

Bloody Roar Primal Fury on the GC-Never ever buy new game that only cost 15... T^T
  #23 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-23-2004, 11:13 AM
Light Spirit
Send a message via Skype™ to Jason
Steam ID: GoldenChaos Wii U ID: GoldenChaos 3DS ID: GoldenChaos

View Posts: 9,806

Quote:
Originally Posted by capncornflake
I almost forgot, nearly every Pokemon game that came out after Red and Blue. Red and Blue were pretty fun, but I have yet to play a decent Pokemon game since then.
How could I forget the pokemon games... yes, everything past Red and Blue versions were pure crap, they should have left it at 151 pokemon and left us happy with it.

===stay away from the tv show!!===

Ah, and what goes greatly along with bad pokemon games are the equally bad Yu-gi-oh games... a copy of Pokemon TCG the GBC Game... and is basically just a game of the equally awful show.

===stay away from that tv show too!!===
  #24 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-23-2004, 12:54 PM
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
View Posts: 915

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenChaos
they should have left it at 151 pokemon and left us happy with it.
You are absolutly right! I loved the original 151 pokemon so much but after they added the other it was pure crap. *thinks back to the day when he would play pokemon with his friends*

I used to like the cartoons a whole lot until they got rid of brock and added all those pokemon.

Oh and Yu-Gay-Oh, there are tons of kids at school who play yugioh. They are usally the fat, greasy kids who only live on starwars and <a href="http://www.srch-results.com/lm/rtl.asp?k=magic%20cards" onmouseover="window.status='magic cards'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">magic cards</a>.

edit: huh I made a link without even trying. Boy I'm good.
Last Edited by Issh24; 08-25-2004 at 01:29 PM. Reason:
  #25 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-23-2004, 01:06 PM
Zora Warrior
Send a message via AIM to randomgerudo
View Posts: 380

Mario Party 3 for the N64. I hated that game, it wasn't as much fun as Mario Party 2. Speaking of which, I gotta find that game just to play it a few more hundred times! Ah, nostaligia.
  #26 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-23-2004, 03:11 PM
i have foursomes and i don't havta force 'em
View Posts: 1,868

Castlevania: Lament of Innocence - I thought this game would own, but it was a huge disappointment.

Metroid Prime - All the scanning... driving me crazy. Plus, it seemed to me that it was very slow paced, not enough action. The whole FPS concept ruined it. This game should burn in hell, along with the stupid man who gave Nintendo this idea.
Last Edited by tallgeese; 08-23-2004 at 03:56 PM. Reason:
  #27 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-23-2004, 04:24 PM
Possibly gay
Send a message via AIM to Karasu Tengu
View Posts: 1,253

Wind Waker: Meh, I know I'll get flamed for this since it is a Zelda forum, but face the facts. The Wind Waker wasn't a good game. The graphics made it seem more like a game for three year olds. The creators said this was to express more "emotion" in the characters eyes and such, but I saw none of this. Sure, his eyes would roll around more and stuff, but why resort to Barney's level to do that? Next, the game play. The other Zelda games I found somewhat of a challenge (Adventure of Link for example!) yet with WW's it could easily be beaten in one or two days. Do I have more? Yes! The idea of a talking boat seems a bit too childish, corny, ect. for me. There are many more reasons that I don't like getting into now, but don't get me wrong. I like the Zelda series, but The Wind Waker is an insult to it.

Mario Party 1-5: The idea of making a virtual board game wasn't a good one. Also, I find it annoying having to wait for four people to finish their turns just so you can get back to yours when I half of them are computers, anyway. >_> The mini games, too. All of them seem the same to me. After awhile the games become repatative (SP?) and annoying.

Super Mario Sunshine: Why are all Mario games so cheerful? Why would I want to play a whole game about a cleaning a city, anyway? I do this enough in my own home.

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater series: Boring. Not much else to say.

Halo: I've never been a fan of any first-person shooter. Halo is no exception either.

Doom series: Same as Halo.

Final Fantasy series: I find it extremely fascinated taking turns to attack.

DBZ games: Not only a suck anime, but a suck series, too.

That's all I feel like typing for now.
  #28 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-23-2004, 05:39 PM
Light Spirit
View Posts: 3,585

Wind Waker was good, but it could have been better, but the worst game I have ever played...I'd say

(Playstation)Dragon Ball Z ultimate Battle 22: it looked like it was slapped together in 3 seconds and they didn't even decide to put english voices in the english version. The game was just living off of it's name, and thats the only reason they made a small fortune off of that pathetic game.

(Playstation)Teletubbies: Of course you'd probably expect this game to be simple... well it is. So simple that all you have to do is press right or left and they start walking in that direction and there is a cut-scene practically on every scene. You do nothing in the game except for watching little kids play hide and seek. Not to mention they hide in stupid places.

(Gameboy Color) Pokemon Trading Card Game: I rented this game for one week hoping there was a decent challange but I finished it the day I got it so it was a sad excuse of a game. Fun for a little while but it got boring fast.

(Gamecube) Luigi's Mansion: A fun game but short, I was hoping for some platforming but then Luigi runs around with a vacume thinking he's a ghost buster. Some nice particle effects and physics but it just didn't live up to what people were expecting.
  #29 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-23-2004, 07:28 PM
?!מה פיתום
View Posts: 3,196

Quote:
but why resort to Barney's level to do that?
Barney's eyes are quite fixed, actually.

Quote:
The other Zelda games I found somewhat of a challenge (Adventure of Link for example!) yet with WW's it could easily be beaten in one or two days.
Wind Waker is no easy than Ocarina of Time. Perhaps a bit shorter if you rush, but certainly no easier.

That's not to deny that Wind Waker is laden with problems. I just find what you have said to be, in fact, rather childish.
  #30 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-25-2004, 09:29 PM
Gerudo Thief
Send a message via AIM to heavy_ddr_freak
View Posts: 31
Thumbs down

the worst video games i ever played in my life would have to be....

jet set radio future
almost anything on atari cept donkey kong
cel damage was horrible
animal crossing
and super mario rpg i hated w/ a passion

ALL QUOTES FROM link in OoT
  #31 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-26-2004, 08:10 AM
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
View Posts: 915

I liked Super Mario RPG. It was my first ever RPG. Even though when I first got it I was like 5 and I didn't know what I was doing. But it was a fun game with a lot of easter eggs.

Some bad games are: Frogger beyond (beyond what?), Frogger's adventures, And every other frogger game for the gamecube.

edit: why do I keep on making links on accident?
Last Edited by Issh24; 08-26-2004 at 08:15 AM. Reason:
  #32 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-26-2004, 08:01 PM
Gerudo Thief
View Posts: 78

Atari wasn't that bad! One of my favorites by them (I'm pretty sure) was Super C. Loved that to peices, although I never owned it.

So some pretty bad games eh? Well I always thought most of the Zelda games played horribly...um...*looks at forum name*...nevermind....

Seriously, I kinda liked Where in the (insert location) is Carmen Sandiego, however, it got old fast. Wait, that's a learning program, not a game!

Bad game, bad game. Well, I never really got into sports games, except for Madden 2000, that was okay. Hmm, it's hard for me to say because I look into games before buying em. Star Wars: Bounty Hunter was pretty bad, it looked cool, but it turned out too hard. Too many controls, too many bad guys, *sigh*, I had to cheat to see the end.

Oh, I actually a used version bought the old Pokemon Blue because I never played it all when I was younger. Yep, those were good, but when they made the new ones, they left familiar territory, making the games not as interesting. They're coming out with updated versions of the old Pokemon, which I think is a smart move.

Jalus
Boring you to tears since Aug 04

Much thanks to Necco's Shop for the sig!

Lioness is my adopter, mess with her, and I'll bore you to death...unless I've already done that.
  #33 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-26-2004, 11:28 PM
Ganon's Bane
View Posts: 5,709

The worst game I have ever played would be a nightmare on elm street for the nes, this game defines tedious and pointless.
  #34 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-27-2004, 10:26 AM
Narcissistic Misanthropist.
View Posts: 2,210

The Getaway. How such a bad game was published has got me ❤❤❤❤❤ed.
edit: False alarm, now I've gotten used to the horribly shoddy controls it's actually a well done game.
Last Edited by Jada; 08-29-2004 at 09:09 AM. Reason:
  #35 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-27-2004, 03:01 PM
Hero of the Limes
View Posts: 217
Talking

I haven't played it but... pac man is so bad that it makes me laugh...
  #36 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-27-2004, 04:45 PM
?!מה פיתום
View Posts: 3,196

Quote:
If you haven't played it, then don't talk.

There's a reason why it's among the most successful video games of all time.
  #37 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-28-2004, 11:47 AM
You know who else has the best tacos in the city!?
Steam ID: SomaCruz89
View Posts: 3,630

Another bad game I've played was...Mario Party 5! GAH! SUckiness to the max! The mini games are pointless, the boards suck, the graphics are some of the worst of the 'cube. Trust me...If you want a world full of pain, play this game. If you don't, the run far far away!
  #38 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-28-2004, 05:49 PM
~DEATH TO AMERICA~
Send a message via AIM to Captain Cornflake Send a message via Skype™ to Captain Cornflake
View Posts: 4,823

Quote:
Dude, Pac-Man is one of THE greatest games ever made. Who needs fancy graphics and jumbo gameplay when you have good 'ol Pac? Seeing as how you havn't played it, go out and pick up Pac-Man Collection for the Game Boy Advance. Then you'll be wondering how you've wasted all these years.
  #39 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-29-2004, 02:24 AM
ZU's Resident Mewtwo Fanatic
Send a message via AIM to AJ Send a message via Yahoo to AJ
View Posts: 709

Ooh, this is definitely a thread for me. If anyone has been to Disasterlabs.com then they will know what the worst games of all time are, but for those of you who havn't here are some of them:

Return to Zork
DL Ratings:
Graphics: 2.5/4.0 | Obviously the major selling point of the game. The graphics were cutting edge at its time, in which boring and depressing buildings, marshes, and forests were displayed in colorful glory.
Gameplay: 0.75/4.0 | Depressing locations, a vapor-like plot, and vague puzzles turn what was supposed to be a thrilling adventure into a long period of mindless trial-and-error.
Clarity: 0.5/4.0 |
Caveat Emptor factor: 3.75/4.0 | I want my $70 back.
Overall: 0.75/4.0 | It's a colorful, goofy, vague, depressing, time-consuming, illogical, boring adventure. Of course it sucks.

Maabus
DL Ratings:
Graphics: 1.0/4.0 | Technology is no excuse. This was the era of Jurassic Park, Reboot, Myst, and Donkey Kong Country. Even people back then understood the term "lame ass".
Gameplay: NIL! | Collect 6 things to beat the game, and nothing in between.
Time Wasted: 4.0/4.0 | If so much time was really spent into making this game, then this is the "Last Action Hero" of the video game world.
Overall: 0.25/4.0 | All of those unidentified sensors must have been detecting the suck pouring out of this game.

Castelian
DL Ratings:
Graphics: 0.5/4.0 | You could almost consider the spinning tower as a nice effect if it weren't for the fact it had only one color and it was very dull to stare at. This game is also filled to the brim with inexistent character design.
Gameplay: 0.0/4.0 | It's like someone straps 50 pounds of C4 to your groin and put you in the middle of the desert. Then the person instructs you to perform a given set of exotic dance routines, except that he forgot to give you the list of what you're supposed to do. If you don't do it exactly right, the bomb explodes.
Fun Factor: 0.0/4.0 | I bet that the economy in Hell is thriving soely because of this game. Demons line up for miles in ticket lines so they can watch the damned play Castelian.
Value as S&M Implement: 4.0/4.0 | On the other hand, Castelian is the perfect gift for your gimp, satisfying all of his sick fetishes short of actually taking a sledgehammer and busting his shoulders in so his arms point the other way.
Overall: 0.0/4.0 | How many times in your life are you able to play a game, then go over to your toolshed, get out your axe, and proceed to thrash yourself in the groin with the blade several times, and then sit back and go "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh."?

Where's Waldo?
DL Ratings:
Graphics: 0.25/4.0 | Graphics this bad don't make looking for Drowning Victim Waldo any easier.
Gameplay: 0.25/4.0 | Aim. Push button. Duck Hunt had more gameplay.
Pain: 4.0/4.0 | Your scars will never heal.
Transition: 0.25/4.0 | It took the author of Where's Waldo a month to draw each page. It probably took Bethedsa 3 weeks to *******ize it.
Overall: 0.25/4.0 | Get down on your knees and pray to your favorite diety that nobody rummages through their old stuff in the attic and finds this game, then, out of delusions of future importance, assumptions of the interests of the future, but mostly self-glorification, he buries it in a time capsule where it sits for 344 years, at which point it is unearthed by future archeologists, who figure out how to make the game work, and then one thing leads to another and the planet has been blown to smithereens within a week.

Milon's Secret Castle
DL Ratings:
Graphics: 0.25/4.0 | Eww.
Gameplay: 0.75/4.0 | One button makes you jump. The other makes you shoot bubbles. You can take it from there.
Secrets: 4.0/4.0 | Secrets are kept well. For instance, the majority of the game.
Clarity: NEIN! | "Let's make a game, and hide the point of it somewhere within!"
Overall: 0.5/4.0 | Fresh pain all around.

Friday the Thirteenth
DL Ratings:
Graphics: 0.25/4.0 | Your eyes will feel as sore as the mask in the intro.
Gameplay: 0.25/4.0 | I wouldn't call forcing you to do things "gameplay".
Stress Factor: 4.0/4.0 | This game is unhealthy to all living things.
Murder: 0.75/4.0 | Jason sucks at murdering.
Overall: 0.25/4.0 | This game isn't even a decent paperweight.

For the full articles on each game, obviously click their titles that I hyperlinked. And for reviews and ratings for additional games, go to their main game smashing page, The Hall of Cheese. Enjoy!
  #40 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-29-2004, 02:52 AM
Link is hanging from my pamp qwitch!
View Posts: 13,407
Thumbs down Two Words:

Pokemon

Snap

Tags
crappiest, game, played, video, worst