Calendar Awards Members List FAQ
Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-16-2010, 06:27 AM
Nayru's kitty

View Posts: 9,830
Your Wii Collection

Quite a simple thread - what is your library on the Wii?

To keep this from degenerating into a spammy list topic, however, I'd like posters to give a bit of personal insight into their collection. For instance, which games do you play most, and which would you most recommend? Moreover, are there any games in your library that you regret purchasing? Such discussion would be great for those who are looking to expand their own collection.

Anyhow, here is my Wii collection.

Wii Series
Wii Sports
Wii Sports Resort
Wii Play

Wii Fit Plus

Mario Series
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy 2
New Super Mario Bros Wii
Mario Kart Wii
Mario Party 8

Zelda Series
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Link's Crossbow Training

Metroid Series
Metroid Prime Trilogy

Other
Monster Hunter Tri
Okami
Pikmin 2
Band Hero
Rock Band: The Beatles

WiiWare
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a Darklord
LostWinds
LostWinds 2: Winter of the Melodias
World of Goo

So, 24 titles in all (counting the Metroid Prime Trilogy as three separate games).

Of these, the bolded titles are the ones that I now rarely play by myself, and are usually reserved for parties. They make for good light-hearted, casual entertainment.

The games I have (personally) got the most value from, however, are the lengthier titles, such as Super Mario Galaxy 1 + 2, Metroid Prime, Okami, Twilight Princess and Monster Hunter Tri. This last game in particular has had me hooked lately. I highly recommend all of these as "must-have" titles for the Wii.

The WiiWare titles here I consider to be very high quality. The Crystal Chronicle games are simplistic, perhaps, but also fun, and addictive as hell. LostWinds and LostWinds 2 are simply gorgeous - the graphics are sublime (better than the vast majority of Wii games selling for full retail price), the music incredibly serene, and the levels cleverly designed. And World of Goo is perhaps the best of them all - quite simple (you basically stick balls of goo together to build towers or structures), but deceptively so, since the physics are very realistic, and so a good deal of skill is needed to build structures that won't collapse under the stress and strain of the various blobs.

Are there any games I regret buying? On the whole, I'm pretty happy with my collection, so I don't think I regret any of my purchases (not even a relatively low rated game like Mario Party 8 - sure, it's almost purely luck-based, but that's half the fun!). That being said, there are a few here that I haven't really got around to playing extensively - New Super Mario Bros Wii and Metroid Prime 2 + 3. However, I know I will do so eventually, so they definitely won't be wasted games.
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-16-2010, 07:08 AM
something
View Posts: 2,422
Re: Your Wii Collection

Wii Sports
Wii Sports Resort
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy 2
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Mario Kart Wii
Mario Party 8
Super Paper Mario
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Animal Crossing: City Folk
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Guitar Hero World Tour
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (I'm borrowing this game, so I guess it doesn't really count)

Virtual Console
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Legend of Zelda
Donkey Kong Country
Paper Mario (on the white Wii which I don't use anymore)

Wishlist
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Metroid Other M
Donkey Kong Country Returns!
Kirby's Epic Yarn
GoldenEye 007

The games I've got the most value from is Twilight Princess, Animal Crossing and the two Galaxy games. I'm currently doing a 100% completion of MP3: Corruption and I really like that game, so it's going to be one of those games I truly appreciate. I also had a lot of fun playing Majora's Mask, which was the first Zelda game I completed 100%.

As for the more "meh" games are the Wii titles, Guitar hero, SSBB and Mario Party 8. They are all games you have more fun with when you're playing together with someone I'd say, but I'm a bigger fan of singleplayer. The one game I really regret buying is Donkey Kong Country. I just stopped playing after a couple of levels, but I guess I should play more of it to judge it.
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-16-2010, 07:31 AM
Disaster Master
Send a message via Skype™ to Quin
View Posts: 5,643

Ok, I've got:

Mario:
Super Paper Mario
NSMBW
Galaxy 1
Galaxy 2
Mario kart wii
Mario strikers charged football
Mario party 8

Wii series:
Wii chess
Wii sports
Wii sports resort

Endless ocean 1 and 2
Sin and punishment Successor of the skies.
Punch out!
Klonoa
Nights
Red steel 2
Tatsunoko VS capcom
Wario land the shake dimension
NPC pikmin 2
Zelda TP
Metroid Prime trilogy
Animal Crossing
Okami
Monster hunter tri
Animal crossing
Super smash bros brawl

Wiiware:
Exite bike
lost winds 2
pokemon rumble
dr mario
puzzle bobble plus

Swords and soldiers
Nyxquest
warioware DIY showcase
world of goo

also have 15+ or so VC titles

Anyway, my favorite one is SSBB, also my favorite game. I've spend well over 1000+ hours one it already, and I still play it sometimes.
other favorite ones are Metroid prime trilogy, 3 very awesome games on one disc. Already beaten all 3 2 times, got all the vouchers ect. But still nice to pop in sometimes.
Mario galaxy 1 and 2 are both awesome, and one of my overall favorite games.
Got Okami a few weeks back, and I love it. already on my second play trough.
Monster hunter tri, one of the most addicting games ever. Spend well over 300+ hours, and still not done with it. You do need online, or else I wouldn't bother.
Resident evil 4 is also awesome. A port, but the best version of the game. Couldn't stop playing until I got 100%.

I regret buying a few game. Never would have bought Animal crossing if I knew it would be so much like Wild world.
Zelda twilight princess. Should have waited for the GC version.(which I already got afterward)
Wii sports Resort. I was really bored, and wanted a new game. The game I was looking for wasn't there, so I got this one. played it for maybe 2 days.(including multiplayer)

Exitebike is my favorite wiiware game. A lot of fun to play, and online made gave it a lot more re playability. Although I've spend a lot more time on pokemon rumble, which was a pretty addicted game until you blazed trough it.
Last Edited by Quin; 08-18-2010 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-16-2010, 10:01 AM
Fabulous
Send a message via AIM to LegendofLex
View Posts: 20,982

NOW REORDERED IN ORDER OF PREFERENCE

Core Franchises
Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Probably my favorite game at the moment.
Super Mario Galaxy - Not far behind its sequel. =)
Metroid Prime: Trilogy - I really enjoyed the updated presentation and the ability to play the original Primes with Wii controls. Definitely a good buy.
New Super Mario Bros. Wii - Despite how much people bash on this game, I have to admit that I love it. My favorite sidescrolling Mario aside from World.
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - I kind of resent the Wii version of this game for delaying the GameCube version almost to the point of obscurity, but that doesn't mean it isn't good. (Also: ROLLGOALLLLL!)
Super Paper Mario
(Wishlist: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword; Metroid: Other M; Pikmin 3; Kirby: Epic Yarn; Sin & Punishment: Star Successor; Donkey Kong Country Returns!)
Total: 6

Party Games
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Mario Kart Wii
Mario Party 8
WarioWare: Smooth Moves
Wii Play
Wii Sports
Cooking Mama: Cook Off+
Toy Story Mania!+ (which we mostly give to our friends' kids to play)
(Wishlist: Mario Sports Mix)
Games marked with plus signs were gifts, not our purchases.+
Total: 8

3rd party
Okami
(Wishlist: Epic Mickey; Monster Hunter Tri; No More Heroes; No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle; Little King's Story; Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure; de Blob; Boom Blox: Bash Party)
Total: 1

Virtual Console/WiiWare
Super Mario World
Super Metroid
Super Mario Bros. 3
The Legend of Zelda
LostWinds
Dr. Mario
Kid Icarus
Super Mario RPG
Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario Bros.
(Wishlist: World of Goo; Donkey Kong Country series; Flowerworks; LostWinds: Winter of the Melodias; Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels)
Total: 11

TOTAL WII GAMES: 26
(+14 wishlist)

GameCube
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II Plus
Pikmin
Super Smash Bros. Melee*
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time/Master Quest
Super Mario Sunshine
Mario Kart: Double Dash!*
Luigi's Mansion*
Super Mario Strikers
F-Zero GX*
Sonic Mega Collection
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
Sonic Adventure DX
(Wishlist: Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door; Pikmin 2; Soul Calibur II; Eternal Darkness; Beyond Good & Evil)
*I own games with asterisks, but they're at my parents' house.
Total: 15

TOTAL GAMES: 41
(+19 wishlist)
Last Edited by LegendofLex; 08-21-2010 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-16-2010, 10:16 AM
Twilit Mask of Time Twilit Mask of Time is a male United States Twilit Mask of Time is offline
Spirit of Seasons
View Posts: 1,505

Honestly my Wii collection is pretty small, but I borrow games from friends ALOT.

Wii
Twilight Princess
Wii sports Resort
Metriod Prime Trilogy
Madden 08
Rock Band 2
Skyward Sword (pre-ordered)
Resident Evil 4

VC
Ocarina of Time
Legend of Zelda
Adventure of Link
Dualing Dungeons
Star for 64
Sonic 3
Sonic Pinball
Donkey Kong Country 2
F-Zero X

What I would like to believe
AT:SS-MC-FS/FSA-LoZ/AoL-OoT-WW-PH-ST
CT:SS-MC-FS/fSA-LoZ/AoL-OoT-MM-TP-Alttp/OoX/LA
Last Edited by Twilit Mask of Time; 08-16-2010 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-16-2010, 01:47 PM
*GASP* WHO STOLE MY POPTARTS?!
Send a message via Yahoo to Karaszure Send a message via Skype™ to Karaszure
View Posts: 3,688

Disc Games
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Mario Kart Wii
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Pokemon Battle Revolution
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers
Red Steel 2
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Wiiware
Castlevania: The Adventure Rebirth

Virtual Console
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

I plan on getting Metroid: Other M sometime in the future.

Twitter | Soundcloud
Nintendo Network ID: Karaszure
3DS Friend Code: 3136 6671 5270
Sig by me
Last Edited by Karaszure; 08-16-2010 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-16-2010, 02:08 PM
10 years is here!!
View Posts: 12,160

Wii -

Wii Sports
Wii Sports Resort
Super Mario Galaxy *
Super Mario Galaxy 2
No More Heroes
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Madworld
Muramasa: The Demon Blade
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars
Monster Hunter Tri

Wiiware -

Gyrostarr
Onslaught
Tetris Party
TV Show King 2
Swords and Soldiers *
Contra ReBirth
Castlevania: The Adventure ReBirth
Bit.Trip Runner

Virtual Console -

Soldier Blade
Super Mario Bros. 2
Shinobi III *
Blazing Lazers
Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse

*'s indicate my personal favorites from each selection.

As for what I play the most, there are a few games on there with which I've managed to amount 40+ hours with. The original Galaxy is actually one of them, despite being single player only (at least for me). Otherwise I've spent around 45 hours on Tetris Party just playing single-player Marathon to get a higher score, 76 hours in Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, somewhere around 90 hours on Monster Hunter Tri, and still playing that almost every day, and at this point, well over 300 hours on Brawl.

I also feel the need to mention that Muramasa is one of my favorite games from this entire gen. It's hardly a killer ap, and in terms of game design a real one-trick-pony, but I simply fell in love with that game. Like most fans of it, the art was breathtaking for me, but I also thoroughly enjoyed its lightning fast, fiendishly difficult combat, no matter how mindless it may seem. A couple of the boss fights are among my favorite action sequences from any game in recent years.
Last Edited by Jeff; 08-16-2010 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-16-2010, 03:09 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to Xeno

View Posts: 20,311

- Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
- Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Super Mario Galaxy
- Super Paper Mario
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- Resident Evil 4 Wii

I don't use the Virtual Console, since I just use emulators (yes, I'm a criminal like that). I've never really bothered with ShovelWare WiiWare games.

I only buy quality, triple A titles that are worth my time. Otherwise, I simply rent a game and beat it within a rental period. I haven't played any new Wii games as of recently, though. Super Smash Bros. Brawl was my last purchase (which was quite a while ago). Of course, Metroid: Other M will soon be among the ranks of my purchased list.
Last Edited by Xeno; 08-16-2010 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-16-2010, 03:20 PM
The Witch of Space
View Posts: 1,120

Okay, this won't take long.

-Wii Sports
-Twilight Princess
-Super Smash Bros Brawl
-Metroid Prime Trilogy
-Super Metroid
-Mario 3

And soon Metroid Other M will be added to the collection! Whoot whoot!
  #10 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-16-2010, 03:25 PM
10 years is here!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Xeno
I don't use the Virtual Console, since I just use emulators (yes, I'm a criminal like that). I've never really bothered with ShovelWare WiiWare games.
Wiiware, along with Xbox Live Arcade and the Playstation Store, are the best 'platforms' for gaming software this gen. So I honestly question whether you've even taken a look at the better Wiiware games, which are now pretty numerous in number.
  #11 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-16-2010, 03:31 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to Xeno

View Posts: 20,311

I have. Most Wiiware games are just something I'm not willing to pay good money for, unfortunately.
Last Edited by Xeno; 08-16-2010 at 03:31 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-16-2010, 03:45 PM
Cookie Monster
View Posts: 482

Current Library:

Wii (total 7)
Twilight Princess
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Wii Sports
Wii Fit
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Gutiar Hero 3

Virtual Console (total 5)
A Link to the Pastr
Star Fox 64
Donkey Kong Country
Golden Axe
Yoshi's Story

Previously Owned in Library (total 4)
Super Paper Mario
I don't remember
I don't remember this one either
Or this one

I play Super Mario Galaxy 2 the most because I recently bought it. That game is amazing, totally worth the money I spent on it. I recommend it to anyone

I really don't play Guitar Hero 3 anymore, it wasn't something I regret buying bought it just started to get a little boring.

But I do kind of regret returning Super Paper Mario, it was fun for a while.
Last Edited by Skermefaten; 08-16-2010 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-16-2010, 04:07 PM
Custom User Title
View Posts: 10,610

Man, now I feel poor...

I have:

-Wii Sports Obvious, came with the console
-Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Was the first real game I got, about a month after buying my Wii.
-Super Mario Galaxy Got it as a present next christmas, loved it since the first second I played it.
-Super Smash Bros Brawl Got it on release date, yes, waiting on a line and all that stuff.
-Links Crossbow Training I had a little extra money, and I saw it cheap, zapper included.
-Soul Calibur Legends Same thing as LCT, enjoyed it while it lasted, but havent touched it since then, I just hope they made a "right" Soul Calibur game for Wii instead of this...
-Mario Kart Wii I wanted it ever since it was announced, but my father literally took my money from me to pay some bills without letting me know beforehand, so I got it around a year later.
-Wii Sports Resort Motion Plus and a fun little test game, I had nothing to lose. (besides 30.000 pesos, but what the hell)
-Metroid Prime Trilogy Christmas present once again, still playing through it (I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally take my time with Metroid games, unless they are handheld) it was perfect since my Wii made a huge ugly scratch to my MP3 copy, rendering it unplayable as soon as entering the first planet, so it works as a mere demo now.

Its not that much, however, if I count games I play through an external hard drive, the list would grow to around 40, note that most of those are either ones I plan on buying, or erasing after playing as a mere test.

Though the keyword there is "most", I will never buy or erase "Hamster Heroes", only seeing its incredible disk size of 0.06 GB makes me laugh.
Last Edited by Khao; 08-16-2010 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-16-2010, 05:55 PM
10 years is here!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Xeno
I have. Most Wiiware games are just something I'm not willing to pay good money for, unfortunately.
You consider "good money" to be <$10? They're actually the cheapest of any downloads between the three home consoles, and are far more reasonably priced than any retail software, this goes for PSS and XBLA games, as well. Those that are the furthest thing from shovelware, and there's lots of those by now (fact), are, generally, worth the money that's asked for them.
Last Edited by Jeff; 08-16-2010 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-16-2010, 06:00 PM
Positively Negative
View Posts: 2,277

Too many games.. not enough time to play them. It's a struggle to get through all my games but I do try.

Wii Sports: Came bundled with my Wii. I just got it recently but the old Wii's with Wii Sports was on sale for dirt cheap so I got that instead of the newer bundle.
Metroid Prime Trilogy: To be honest I'm not a huge MP fan, but I got this anyway since it seemed like a good deal. I have barely touched it. Will probably start with the second game since I already finished the first one on my GC years ago.
Resident Evil 4: I'm on chapter 4. I've already finished the game multiple times on GC and PS2.. so yeah lol. Obviously I like the game.
Twilight Princess: I'm on the water temple. I already 100% completed TP for GC when it came out but this is an interesting playthrough. Very confusing with the mirrored world since I know the GC game off by heart.
Sin and Punishment 2: I've only played this with friends so I'm not that far in. It's been great thus far though.
Dead Space Extraction: Dead Space was awesome. This has been fun so far.
New Super Mario Bros Wii: Barely played it.
Super Mario Galaxy: Pretty fun game. It's my only Wii title I've finished so far (93 stars, so technically I'm not "done" I guess).
Super Mario Galaxy 2: 20 stars in. So far so good. The platforming seems better than in SMG1.
Mario Kart Wii: Awesome game. Love the retro tracks, but wish there were more SNES ones. Haven't played online yet but I've played a ton of lcoal multiplayer.
Mario Power Tennis Wii: Terrible purchase. I got it used so no real loss though.
Monster Hunter Tri: 5 hours in and I want to throw the game out my window. So boring and tedious.
SSBB: Got this more for my friend than myself. I really don't like the Smash Bros games but he loves them.
The Conduit: Enjoyable game so far. I get destroyed online, but that's ok.
CoD:WaW: Not liking the controls. I am better with a controller.
CoD:Reflex Edition: Same as above.
Medal of Honor Heroes 2: Same as above.
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World: About 15 hours in. Not as bad as some of the reviews said, but not great either.
Mario and Sonic at the Winter Games: More local multiplayer fun.
Tiger Woods 2011: Best golf game I've ever played and I don't even have Wii Motion+ yet.
Pinball Hall of Fame: Williams Collection: Love me some pinball.
No More Heroes: Barely touched it tbh.
Okami: Already have it for PS2 but figured native widescreen and 480P would make an already great game better. Nope. Welcome to blurville. Nearly unplayably ugly. Why is the PS2 version so much nicer on the eyes?
Dawn of Discovery: I enjoy the series. I've only played free mode so far but it's fun.
Monkey Ball Banana Blitz: Awful controls. Pretty disappointed.
Boom Blox: Barely played it so far.
Rayman Raving Rabbids: Pretty fun game to take turns playing with other people.
Zach and Wiki: Barely played it so far.
Last Edited by daeth; 08-16-2010 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-16-2010, 07:17 PM
yare yare daze
Send a message via Skype™ to MotokoChill
View Posts: 1,367

Games:

Wii: Sports
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock
Rayman: Raving Rabbids 2
Super Smash Bros: Brawl

VC:

The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past
Kid Icarus
ExciteBike
F-Zero

Games I want:

Metroid: Other M
Metroid Prime Trilogy
MegaMan 10
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars
  #17 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-16-2010, 07:41 PM
DANGER ZONE
Send a message via Skype™ to Wario
View Posts: 3,181

Full Titles(7)

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Red Steel
Wii Sports
Wii Play
Super Paper Mario
Mario Kart Wii

VC/WiiWare(22)
Bomberman Blast
Arkanoid Plus
BIT. TRIP. BEAT.
The Legend of Zelda
The Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past
Super Metroid
Kid Icarus
Donkey Kong
Kirby's Avalanche
The Legend of Kage
Donkey Kong 3 (._.)
Super Mario Bros. 2
Castlevania
Castlevania 2 : Simon's Quest
Super Smash Bros.
Mega Man IV
Sonic the Hedgehog 3
Sonic the Hedgehog (Master System)
Super Mario RPG
Super Mario World
Pac-Man
Galaga

Pre-Orders
Metroid Other M (Fully paid - awaiting release)
The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword (Payment arranged)

XBL: Doctor Briola

3DS FC : 5386-8199-5942
Last Edited by Wario; 08-17-2010 at 09:12 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-17-2010, 12:47 AM
無くなったりだ
Send a message via AIM to lostleader Send a message via Yahoo to lostleader
View Posts: 243
24 games in total.

Nintendo Wii: (17)
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus
Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law
Mario Kart Wii
Metroid: Other M [payed off]
Muramasa: Demon Blade
No More Heroes
No More Heroes 2
Okami
Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Super Paper Mario
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Wii Sports

Virtual Console: (5)
Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
Paper Mario
Star Fox 64
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
Super Metroid

Wiiware(2)
Bit. Trip Core
FF:CC: My life as a Darklord

I would have more digital downloads, but Nintendo sucks at digital downloads. :/

EDIT: Wii collection? alright then.
Last Edited by lostleader; 08-17-2010 at 01:02 AM. Reason: remembered some more games I have HAHA Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-17-2010, 09:09 AM
Fabulous
Send a message via AIM to LegendofLex
View Posts: 20,982

Updated my wishlists slightly. Maybe we could keep this thread up-to-date?
Last Edited by LegendofLex; 08-17-2010 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-17-2010, 09:45 AM
Jiro
View Posts: 11,920

This one's going to be a huge pain since all the Wii games are downstairs, and I am upstairs, so I guess I'll need to do this from memory.

I got my Wii on November 17th, 2006.

Wii
Animal Crossing: City Folk
Final Fantasy: The Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers
Guitar Hero 5
Link's Crossbow Training
Mario Kart Wii
Mario Party 8
Punch Out!
Rayman Raving Rabbids