Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

Reply Thread is Locked!
This thread is currently closed from further posting.
Closed Thread
$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#61 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-28-2008, 11:14 AM
Nictel For M0derator '10

View Posts: 4,794
Re: What are some tips to grow taller?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinny View Post
Getting taller isn't going to make getting the ladies that much easier.
It's all about asking the right questions, right?

Thanks Cambria!
Dutch? Belgique? Grand Duchy of Luxembourg? Join the Low Countries!
  #62 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-28-2008, 11:16 AM
(Jehanne)

View Posts: 17,491

Self-confidence and money, actually, was what I was thinking would make it easier for him to get the ladies.

#63 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-28-2008, 11:38 AM
KarmaKhameleon KarmaKhameleon is a female United States KarmaKhameleon is offline
Does this username make me look fat?
Send a message via Skype™ to KarmaKhameleon

View Posts: 10,011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinny View Post
Self-confidence and money, actually, was what I was thinking would make it easier for him to get the ladies.
Hit the nail right on the head with that one.
  #64 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-28-2008, 11:42 AM
Banned User
Send a message via AIM to Discussion
View Posts: 2,464

Wow Jehanne, actually read some of my posts before you decide to post and troll me. I actually don't have a problem attracting women primarily, I've just observed that white girls are more likely to pass me up than latina women, but this doesn't mean I've never been with a white girl. And like I already said, I'm actually a very charming individual, I walk the walk, and I'm good looking...it's definitely not a matter of low self-esteem; money, maybe.

In fact, I already have a sometimes lover, and that is the position I like to put myself in as I don't make any commitment that I would as a partner, but am still in a place where I can engage in consensual love with an individual I trust and know.

Quote:
I was the one who mentioned teeth, not Lelouch, and the canines are not the only teeth which we have evolved for meat-eating - incisors are important for eating meat, as are the shape our molars and pre-molars have formed into compared to those of non-omnivores.
Yes, and as we all know molars aren't developed to eat meat, and considering we have more molars than incisors or canines, it means we are predisposed to consume vegetables and fruits primarily which was my point.

Quote:
We, being human, are animals too. Yes, even the almighty Discussion. The difference is that we are sentient animals (although animals nonetheless). So unless you can prove you are an AI of some kind, you would do well to admit that you are an animal. (and using the "how can you prove I'm not?" argument is a fallacy, as seen in the thread about fallacies on the SD board, so don't even try to use that one.)
Um, no, I'm not an animal. An animal has his life scripted, and much like the meat eater it too fights, breeds, works, dies. I'm not like that, I live vicariously and openly pursue pleasure precisely because I am human. Meat eaters don't because they can't comprehend anything of the kind. They simply eat, work, sleep, die.

saved!
  #65 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-28-2008, 12:07 PM
Metropolis_Life Metropolis_Life is a male Canada Metropolis_Life is offline
Guardian of the Harikanian
Send a message via Skype™ to Metropolis_Life
View Posts: 504

Discussion, you cannot deny that you're an animal. Don't give me the "romantic warrior" crap, just listen to plain science. You are a human being, homo sapien therefore you're an animal. You evolved just like every other species and you are an animal, albeit an intelligent one (in theory)

I understand that it's a personal choice to be a vegetarian, but unless you go omnivore soon, it's the rack for you if you still want to be taller.

And I'd much like it if you didn't insult quite a number of people on the planet. All of us persue pleasure and love, our diets have nothing to do with that. I'll admit that those who don't regularly eat vegetables are more muscular, and tend to think with those muscles rather than their brains, but they're just as human as you are.
  #66 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-28-2008, 12:08 PM
Banned User
Send a message via AIM to Shaun Send a message via Skype™ to Shaun
View Posts: 2,384

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discussion View Post
Wow Jehanne, actually read some of my posts before you decide to post and troll me. I actually don't have a problem attracting women primarily, I've just observed that white girls are more likely to pass me up than latina women, but this doesn't mean I've never been with a white girl. And like I already said, I'm actually a very charming individual, I walk the walk, and I'm good looking...it's definitely not a matter of low self-esteem; money, maybe.

In fact, I already have a sometimes lover, and that is the position I like to put myself in as I don't make any commitment that I would as a partner, but am still in a place where I can engage in consensual love with an individual I trust and know.

Yes, and as we all know molars aren't developed to eat meat, and considering we have more molars than incisors or canines, it means we are predisposed to consume vegetables and fruits primarily which was my point.

Um, no, I'm not an animal. An animal has his life scripted, and much like the meat eater it too fights, breeds, works, dies. I'm not like that, I live vicariously and openly pursue pleasure precisely because I am human. Meat eaters don't because they can't comprehend anything of the kind. They simply eat, work, sleep, die.

saved!

Stop claiming we're all trolling you, you're being a fag. To define "troll":

Quote:
An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial and irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.
  #67 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-28-2008, 12:14 PM
Banned User
Send a message via AIM to Discussion
View Posts: 2,464

Quote:
Discussion, you cannot deny that you're an animal. Don't give me the "romantic warrior" crap, just listen to plain science. You are a human being, homo sapien therefore you're an animal. You evolved just like every other species and you are an animal, albeit an intelligent one (in theory)
That's your view, I don't see myself as animal because I don't act like one. Do I fight others because I'm too dumb to treasure the usefulness of the pen, do I conduct myself like a scavenger, do I resort to the same animal-like behavior present in so many people? No, because these are characteristics of the meat eater, the homo sapien you are referring to. I have a different idea of how I came into being, and it transcends beyond silly scientific notions of evolution.
  #68 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-28-2008, 12:16 PM
Metropolis_Life Metropolis_Life is a male Canada Metropolis_Life is offline
Guardian of the Harikanian
Send a message via Skype™ to Metropolis_Life
View Posts: 504

Lol nice Yoda pic. In reality, Discussion is a bit of a fag. Did you read his thread about coming out of the closet to his parents? He ignored all our really good advise and then the discussion got quite political, like most of Discussion's threads

Quote:
That's your view, I don't see myself as animal because I don't act like one. Do I fight others because I'm too dumb to treasure the usefulness of the pen, do I conduct myself like a scavenger, do I resort to the same animal-like behavior present in so many people? No, because these are characteristics of the meat eater, the homo sapien you are referring to. I have a different idea of how I came into being, and it transcends beyond silly scientific notions of evolution.
So what, your mother was visited by an angel and then three kings came for your birth? Your coming was announced to shepherds tending their flocks? 'Cause if not, you were born just the same way as the rest of us.
  #69 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-28-2008, 12:23 PM
View Posts: 3,400

While working in my first week at Target I was asked by an Asian couple if we had any pills that make people grow. I think that you might want to try CVS because Target's pharmacy is pretty limited.
  #70 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-28-2008, 12:26 PM
That's your share of the loot. Enough to shut you up, I hope.
Send a message via Skype™ to Silver
Steam ID: tw64 3DS ID: 2921-9179-3622

View Posts: 24,790

Quote:
Behavior does not determine if you are an animal or not. If you are not an animal, then you must be a plant. And last time I checked, plants couldn't type. :/

<Steam>
  #71 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-28-2008, 12:28 PM
Soho hears the lies, the twisted cries, the lonely sighs

View Posts: 5,988

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Wolf View Post
Behavior does not determine if you are an animal or not. If you are not an animal, then you must be a plant. And last time I checked, plants couldn't type. :/

He could always be a typing fungus, you know.
  #72 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-28-2008, 12:30 PM
That's your share of the loot. Enough to shut you up, I hope.
Send a message via Skype™ to Silver
Steam ID: tw64 3DS ID: 2921-9179-3622

View Posts: 24,790

Quote:
Originally Posted by andi View Post
He could always be a typing fungus, you know.
But then the fungus would have to slowly creep all over the keyboard, and it would take days just to type one sentence.

<Steam>
  #73 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-28-2008, 12:37 PM
Zora Warrior
View Posts: 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Wolf View Post
excellent point
  #74 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-28-2008, 12:37 PM
Deku Scrub
View Posts: 11

alright dude there right MEAT it gives you a build makes you strong and tall if you eat enough then you get big like one of my friends(he,s 16 and 6foot5)am 14 and 5foot11 whoo lol if you dont eat food you end up like guy in my class(he,s 4foot 10 and 14 lol) so your choice either meat or breaking your legs i think that gives a total of 4 inches after a while lol bout 8 times lol or you can clamp em this guy with one leg shorter did that and gained a milimeter a night lol on that leg in searing pain me al stick to meat meat meat yum yum
Closed Thread

Tags
grow, taller, tips