$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#61 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-03-2008, 01:46 PM
Fighter of the Nightman.
View Posts: 8,890
Re: Best Villian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger17 View Post

Well I'm not so sure that he is considered a villian but Ben from Lost. He's suck a jacka** but its hilarious.
Yeah I'm kind of on the fence on whether he's good or evil but he's a cunning little prick.
  #62 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-03-2008, 02:01 PM
I'm Caillou.
View Posts: 2,280

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike87 View Post
Yeah I'm kind of on the fence on whether he's good or evil but he's a cunning little prick.
Ya, me too. He's a great character though. Did you see that little smirk he gave after Sayid agreed to work for him in the flash forward? Pricless.

Thanks to the fantastic Liah for the amazing sig and avatar!!!
  #63 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-03-2008, 02:11 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to Hombre de Mundo
Steam ID: Hombre_de_Mundo

View Posts: 13,666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritogirl View Post
Actually Dr. Eggman as his original Japanese name. They decided to change it to match the original later.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiki
Ivo, the character's first name, is reverse of Ovi, a prefix based on the Latin word for "eggs". Robotnik, the character's surname, is the generic Polish word for a worker.
Basically making it eggman

Nonetheless, Eggman sucks for a name and Robotnik is much better in every single way. And yes, I'm being an ignorant idiot right now, I'm very aware of that

His villany has been toned down much because of other Sonic villains like... that dude from Sonic 06 and... other sonic clones none of them worth mentioning.
  #64 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-03-2008, 02:22 PM
The journey is everything.
View Posts: 295

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre de Mundo View Post
His villany has been toned down much because of other Sonic villains like... that dude from Sonic 06 and... other sonic clones none of them worth mentioning.
If you're referring to Dr. Robotnik, then I agree. However, as far as Gerald Robotnik goes (scientist and Dr. Robotnik's grandfather), he tried to destroy the world even after the death. I know others have done things far worse, but still. That was even after his death. As far as I'm concerned, he gets points for commitment.
  #65 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-03-2008, 02:25 PM
Queen of Airheads

View Posts: 1,484

Humm, no one's said Sephiroth?
Sephiroth

Well, if I remember anything from FFVII (which I might not), he wanted to more or less destroy the planet and everything on it with his mommy, killing everyone who crossed his path in the meanwhile. Poor guy, it's not exactly his fault he's so screwed up...

Which brings us to Hojo, whom I apparently can't find a pic of, but (again, if I remember anything) most of Sephy's problems, and a load of other bad evil science stuff, were his fault.

Sauron

Killing people, enslaving people, forging a Master Ring, covering all the land in darkness, you know, the usual evil stuff.

And what, there's Vader but not the Emperor? Vader's one of my favourite villains, but there's worse evil behind him.
Emperor Palpatine

Power hungry, manipulative, evil evil man. For who knows how long he had been plotting to bring down the Republic, which he eventually did. Making his Empire, one of his first projects was to build a space station that can destroy a planet. Normal people settle for killing your family and friends, he blows up your planet. Baad.

And I second Angelus, he is indeed one of the evilest evils out there.
  #66 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-03-2008, 03:01 PM
Gone
View Posts: 730

Dolores Umbridge.

Really, this picture is better than the movie version of her. She is supposed to look like a frog, morons
-_-
Anyway, she's a great villain. She's causing a lot of trouble for the protagonists, without it being on the "destroy the world!" level.

Other than that, Palpatine. Because he's so great to parody.
  #67 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-03-2008, 03:31 PM
Only want you for your body.
View Posts: 1,324

Real life is far more sinister than anything fiction could ever come up with.

Albert Fish

A notorious child killer whose depraved appetite for sadomasochism, paedophillia, torture and cannibalism set him apart from even some of the most recognizable serial killers in history. He was convicted of murdering a young girl, Grace Budd, in June of 1928, a crime which had previously gone unsolved until he sent this deeply disturbing letter to the family of the deceased two years later.

If you find this material unpleasent, please do not highlight this spoiler.

Dear Mrs. Budd. On Sunday June the 3, 1928 I called on you at 406 W 15 St. Brought you pot cheese—strawberries. We had lunch. Grace sat in my lap and kissed me, and sucked me. I made up my mind to eat her. On the pretense of taking her to a party. You said yes she could go. I took her to an empty house in Westchester I had already picked out. When we got there, I told her to remain outside. She picked wildflowers. I went upstairs and stripped all my clothes off. I knew if I did not I would get her blood on them. When all was ready I went to the window and called her. Then I hid in a closet until she was in the room. When she saw me all naked she began to cry and tried to run down the stairs. I grabbed her and she said she would tell her mamma. First I stripped her naked. How she did kick – bite and scratch. I choked her to death, then cut her in small pieces so I could take my meat to my rooms. Cook and eat it. How sweet and tender her little ass was roasted in the oven. It took me 9 days to eat her entire body. I did not **** her tho I could of had I wished. She died a virgin.

After his capture, Albert Fish confessed to several other murders involving children, and even bragged "I've had children in every state". Additionally, he described in graphic detail the the capture, torture, mutilation, murder and eventually cannibalization of young Billy Gaffney to his mother when she visited him in prison. This transcript is far to horrible for me to post here, but if you want, there is a copy of it on Wikipedia you can read at your leisure.

Not only this, Albert Fish lived a life of unparalleled perversity. He was involved in urolagnia, coprophagia, paedophillia and sadomasochism. He regularly sent obscene letters to prostitutes and housemaids asking them if they wanted to join him in whipping small boys. He had a castration fetish, and in the days leading up to his execution, prison physicians discovered to their horror that he had inserted a total of twenty-seven needles of varying sized lodged into his pelvic region, a form of self torture from which he reportedly derived great pleasure. Some of the needles were so old that they had snapped in two from years of age and decay.

He was executed on January 16th of 1936 via electric chair, and according to urban legend, the needles in his pelvis caused a short circut, and it took two tremendous jolts of electricity to finally kill him.
Last Edited by Snafu; 05-03-2008 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #68 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-03-2008, 03:50 PM
The journey is everything.
View Posts: 295

^ I think he wins.
  #69 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-03-2008, 03:59 PM
is THE ONE.
Send a message via AIM to Big One
View Posts: 6,290

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unsung Hero View Post
Real life is far more sinister than anything fiction could ever come up with.

Albert Fish

A notorious child killer whose depraved appetite for sadomasochism, paedophillia, torture and cannibalism set him apart from even some of the most recognizable serial killers in history. He was convicted of murdering a young girl, Grace Budd, in June of 1928, a crime which had previously gone unsolved until he sent this deeply disturbing letter to the family of the deceased two years later.

If you find this material unpleasent, please do not highlight this spoiler.

Dear Mrs. Budd. On Sunday June the 3, 1928 I called on you at 406 W 15 St. Brought you pot cheese—strawberries. We had lunch. Grace sat in my lap and kissed me, and sucked me. I made up my mind to eat her. On the pretense of taking her to a party. You said yes she could go. I took her to an empty house in Westchester I had already picked out. When we got there, I told her to remain outside. She picked wildflowers. I went upstairs and stripped all my clothes off. I knew if I did not I would get her blood on them. When all was ready I went to the window and called her. Then I hid in a closet until she was in the room. When she saw me all naked she began to cry and tried to run down the stairs. I grabbed her and she said she would tell her mamma. First I stripped her naked. How she did kick – bite and scratch. I choked her to death, then cut her in small pieces so I could take my meat to my rooms. Cook and eat it. How sweet and tender her little ass was roasted in the oven. It took me 9 days to eat her entire body. I did not **** her tho I could of had I wished. She died a virgin.

After his capture, Albert Fish confessed to several other murders involving children, and even bragged "I've had children in every state". Additionally, he described in graphic detail the the capture, torture, mutilation, murder and eventually cannibalization of young Billy Gaffney to his mother when she visited him in prison. This transcript is far to horrible for me to post here, but if you want, there is a copy of it on Wikipedia you can read at your leisure.

Not only this, Albert Fish lived a life of unparalleled perversity. He was involved in urolagnia, coprophagia, paedophillia and sadomasochism. He regularly sent obscene letters to prostitutes and housemaids asking them if they wanted to join him in whipping small boys. He had a castration fetish, and in the days leading up to his execution, prison physicians discovered to their horror that he had inserted a total of twenty-seven needles of varying sized lodged into his pelvic region, a form of self torture from which he reportedly derived great pleasure. Some of the needles were so old that they had snapped in two from years of age and decay.

He was executed on January 16th of 1936 via electric chair, and according to urban legend, the needles in his pelvis caused a short circut, and it took two tremendous jolts of electricity to finally kill him.
Oh man I remember hearing about this guy a while back ago. He was a truly ****ed up villain.
  #70 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-03-2008, 06:25 PM
...and you are my cheetah!
Send a message via AIM to Kemata Send a message via Skype™ to Kemata
View Posts: 965

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouten View Post
^ I think he wins.
No kidding... How ****ing disgusting. :/ I had to stop reading halfway through that letter because of how sick to my stomach I started feeling. There are some really ****ed up people in this world, past and present.
  #71 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-04-2008, 04:08 AM
Let me get the hose.
View Posts: 4,118

I second The Operative and Dolores. I read that book a long time ago so I don't really remember it, but I liked her in the movie. She had a truly twisted mind, that woman.

Sig by my Robert
Okay no room for banners but I won Most Fabulous Hair and Coolest Member guys
  #72 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-05-2008, 04:40 AM
REEEE-DICULOUS!
View Posts: 2,752

My friend sent me a text message to let me know that Alanis Morissette was going to be playing Glasgow in August, which I was pretty excited about, because I thought that she was only doing festival shows.

Until I saw the price of tickets. 28 quid.

I'm sorry, but is this a joke? Is she in some kind of financial trouble? Is this a concert in the name of Xenu?

Brothers, the redistribution of wealth cannot come quickly enough. If there really is a God, when the revolution comes, it will hit Canada first.

I still bought the tickets. Maybe she'll be happy when I'm stood in the crowd wearing a burlap sack, and staring at her with 'just dragged from an Eastern European opium den' eyes.

Okay, now I've had a moan, I can be excited again. XD
  #73 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-05-2008, 06:11 PM
Big Damn Hero
Send a message via Skype™ to Galedeep
Steam ID: nolanam
View Posts: 13,546

For any wonder where their posts went, I quote myself:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself
Also, this is what your posts in this thread should look like. Explain why they are good villians, please.
For any who wonder where their "where'd my posts go?" posts went, they are considered spam and are thus deleted. No hard feelings.
  #74 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-05-2008, 06:26 PM
FluidConcept FluidConcept is a male United Kingdom FluidConcept is offline
Sage of Wisdom
View Posts: 1,013

Ah sorry Galedeep, just saw a few posts that were just pictures so thought that was ok. Let's try again...

Prince John and Sir Hiss:

I'm sure most people have seen Robin Hood, and realise that these two are not the best villains in the sense of actually achieving anything. They're just hilarious in their antics, and Robin Hood always somehow manages to outwit them.
They are certainly villainous, taxing the whole of Nottingham, and eventually putting virtually the whole town in prison (including Friar Tuck, who they plan to execute). However, their plans to capture Robin Hood always fail, and he ends up robbing them on several occasions. Eventually, they get what they deserve when King Richard returns from his Crusades and sees what they have done to Nottingham.

The Headless Horseman

An awesome villain, utterly twisted thanks to Tim Burton's genius. After terrorising the inhabitants of Sleepy Hollow for several weeks, a treacherous plot involving wills, inheritance, and money is discovered, with the Headless Horseman being used as the main tool to implement the plan, by executing anyone who might stand in the way.
His sword skills are awesome, he's almost unstoppable, and he definitely has style. Really all he wants is to be free to rest, after being resurrected and forced to obey whoever holds his decapitated skull.

Magneto(take your pick)

An extremely fearsome and powerful villain, Magneto will allow nothing to stand in his way to achieve what he wants. One of the most powerful mutants, there are few who can stand up to him. He views humans as expendable, and will happily kill humans in order to protect a mutant; he attempts to destroy humanity in order for the superior mutant race to survive, and is narrowly thwarted by Xavier and the Xmen.
Ian McKellen is perfect for his role in the film, and portrays his character perfectly.

Liar, Lawyer, mirror show me, what's the difference?

Careful with that Axe, Eugene
Last Edited by FluidConcept; 05-05-2008 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #75 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-05-2008, 07:42 PM
Fighter of the Nightman.
View Posts: 8,890

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger17 View Post
Ya, me too. He's a great character though. Did you see that little smirk he gave after Sayid agreed to work for him in the flash forward? Pricless.
Yeah that was a good scene and Michael Emerson does a great job in that role
  #76 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-05-2008, 08:23 PM
Writer
View Posts: 145

[QUOTE=FluidConcept;2163530]Ah sorry Galedeep, just saw a few posts that were just pictures so thought that was ok. Let's try again...

Prince John and Sir Hiss:

I'm sure most people have seen Robin Hood, and realise that these two are not the best villains in the sense of actually achieving anything. They're just hilarious in their antics, and Robin Hood always somehow manages to outwit them.
They are certainly villainous, taxing the whole of Nottingham, and eventually putting virtually the whole town in prison (including Friar Tuck, who they plan to execute). However, their plans to capture Robin Hood always fail, and he ends up robbing them on several occasions. Eventually, they get what they deserve when King Richard returns from his Crusades and sees what they have done to Nottingham.

That's great man, that made me laugh so hard!!! LOL

I agree he's simply dreadful!!
  #77 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-07-2008, 05:30 PM
Nothing really mattress
Send a message via Skype™ to Awkin
View Posts: 5,584

Quote:
Oh man I remember hearing about this guy a while back ago. He was a truly ****ed up villain.
Oh no, as villians go -- he's incredible.

He's just one ****ed up human being.

#78 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-08-2008, 08:52 PM
ImReallyLink ImReallyLink is a male United States ImReallyLink is offline
I sincerely apologize to my BA partners.
View Posts: 794

For real this time, this guy is a true exemplar of evil. He drops in out of nowhere as an assassin working for the main bad guy, kills the lover of one of the main characters, and leaves her body in the woods for that character to find. We also see him commit several other merciless murders. However,
we do see him come around in the end, and he redeems himself as he fights for the good guys in an attempt to atone for his sins. He even reconciles himself with the character whom he hurt so badly. He is a great example of a dynamic villain.

(didn't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't finished the game yet)

Sig by the amazing Sugarpoultry
Protect the homeland!

My BA characters:
Silver
Zalin
  #79 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-08-2008, 09:42 PM
Deku Scrub
View Posts: 25

I can't believe that just one person mentioned Azula.

Princess Azula of the Fire Nation. Powerful, cruel, sadistic 14-year old monster. A firebending prodigy at all angles.

Jadis, the White Witch. Cruel, powerful and a total self centered person, Jadis is a poweful sorcerrer native from the land of Charn. She is willing to destroy anybody or anything that goes on her way. She killed her sister and turned Charn into wasteland. Onwards, she killed many Narnians, turning them into stones, and was even capable of killing Aslan, the creator of the Narnian World.

#80 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-08-2008, 09:46 PM
Burning hooves means Littlepip is watching...
Send a message via AIM to Puck
View Posts: 15,588

DAEMON

MY QUEEN! She is an amazing villian more powerful then anyone could even imagin. Even with the full power of the Core not even hexadecimal could make her meet her end, in the end she wa s atrap to destroy the net. She is awesome!

Nuffsaid.

Edit:

How could I forget.

Beelzemon: Just because he is more kickass then you. A lot more. Stop trying. he is still more Kickass.
Last Edited by Puck; 05-08-2008 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote

Tags
villian