Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

Reply Thread is Locked!
This thread is currently closed from further posting.
Closed Thread
$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#21 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-19-2008, 07:57 AM
is THE ONE.
Send a message via AIM to Big One
View Posts: 6,290
Re: Am I too sensitive for a man?

I dunno, I loled.
  #22 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-19-2008, 08:49 AM
SNOW_STORM IS THE BEST
Send a message via Skype™ to Nox
Steam ID: HALF LIFE 3 IS NEVER GONNA BE RELEASED!
View Posts: 10,090

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord-of-shadow View Post
And don't listen to Nox. He was clearly abused as a child.
lawl.

Actually, Im just telling it as it is. Girls do like sensitivity, but in the long run if you over blow it, they'll think of you as too soft and break your heart. Its better to cry now and get tough later.

Artwork. Why not critique so I can get better, plz :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
I have a friend who once asked me if vaginas had taste buds. Because of flavored condoms.

We were 17
  #23 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-19-2008, 09:26 AM
Anouki
View Posts: 47

I think, as a female, that's it's cute when a guy crys, but also a little embarassing.

Last Halloween, my boyfriend [who is a jazz musician] had written me a song and performed it live at a concert. Halfway through the song he started crying a little. He choked his way through it and then came and sat down and held my hand when the next musician went up. I wasn't sure whether to laugh at him or cry myself.

I think emotion is important, but being overemotional can be scary too.
  #24 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-19-2008, 09:42 AM
Deku Scrub
View Posts: 46

I'm thinking about buying this girl some flowers. I've seriously never been touched like this from another real girl. I remember back in the day when I didn't even like women because I thought they were whores. I think that was one of the reason why I turned to Marin for that period of time.

I think G_d is trying to send me a message. A message that a girl outside my religion doesn't necessarily mean she's no good.

(If women read this, please don't be offended as I had a heart of stone when I got out of home-schooling.) I'm so happy a girl now chiseled it.
  #25 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-19-2008, 09:46 AM
I go where I please, and I please where I go ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
3DS ID: 3695-1170-6612

View Posts: 12,820

Women and men are sensitive. It's just that men were forced to keep their emotions inside and it has gone along through generations.

Good luck, JoshCube, just be careful not to let your emotions control you.
  #26 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-19-2008, 09:58 AM
Deku Scrub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void Phantom View Post
Women and men are sensitive. It's just that men were forced to keep their emotions inside and it has gone along through generations.

Good luck, JoshCube, just be careful not to let your emotions control you.
I agree.

I remember a few years back when my emotions had complete control over me. I fell in love with the idea of having a girl similar to Marin and it got a hold of me. I used to cry about it on certain nights, I couldn't even stop thinking of Marin sometimes, it was very terrible. It was terrible because I suffered from this for two years, and my mistake was letting my emotions go like that.

I want to keep my emotions close to G_d because I don't want to ever go into another trance like that again. I actually suffered for 2 long years of crying and weeping because I hypnotized myself into falling in love with Marin.
It's not that I wanted to be with the character, I wanted a girl LIKE her. But still, it was going way too far.
  #27 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-19-2008, 10:01 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to Hombre de Mundo
Steam ID: Hombre_de_Mundo

View Posts: 13,655

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshCube View Post
I'm thinking about buying this girl some flowers. I've seriously never been touched like this from another real girl. I remember back in the day when I didn't even like women because I thought they were whores. I think that was one of the reason why I turned to Marin for that period of time.

I think G_d is trying to send me a message. A message that a girl outside my religion doesn't necessarily mean she's no good.

(If women read this, please don't be offended as I had a heart of stone when I got out of home-schooling.) I'm so happy a girl now chiseled it.
I wouldn't get God involved with this... and I would certainly not do it if this girl is not of your religion. If I can give you one piece of advice, that'd be to never, ever let your religion come in between you and her. Because if you do, chances are you'll lose her just like that *snaps*

That being said, I recommend getting her flowers if you're going out with her. Either a bunch, or just a single but delicate rose. Myself, I'd go for the latter ;-)

The best of luck to you. And I wouldn't be concerned about you having strong emotions for someone. I actually shed a tear when I had to leave the states... *shrugs* whatever, you know. As long as your emotions don't become a burden to you or her, you're good to go.
  #28 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-19-2008, 10:34 AM
Anouki
View Posts: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre de Mundo View Post

That being said, I recommend getting her flowers if you're going out with her. Either a bunch, or just a single but delicate rose. Myself, I'd go for the latter ;-)
Men like that exist?!
  #29 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-19-2008, 10:41 AM

^ I'd consider myself pretty much existing, so ya
  #30 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-19-2008, 10:53 AM
Deku Scrub

I might just buy her a rose. I'd like to buy her a bunch of flowers but I don't know if that would be silly for the first date.
  #31 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-19-2008, 11:19 AM
I'm Caillou.
View Posts: 2,280

Quote:
I might just buy her a rose. I'd like to buy her a bunch of flowers but I don't know if that would be silly for the first date.
Aw, thats so nice. Buy her flowers, I'd love to get flowers on my first date! Then again maybe just one rose id good for now.

Thanks to the fantastic Liah for the amazing sig and avatar!!!
  #32 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-19-2008, 11:22 AM
Turkish Delight is ♥♥♥♥ing your mother
Send a message via ICQ to efo Send a message via AIM to efo Send a message via Yahoo to efo Send a message via Skype™ to efo
View Posts: 1,496

no, not at all!
im pretty sensitive i can cry in movies, after very beautiful sad songs
i get emotionally attached to people really easy...
all that

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitterlime
I don't like pool simulations... unless it's about swiming pools and alot of people are naked
  #33 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-19-2008, 12:59 PM
Deku Scrub

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger17 View Post
Aw, thats so nice. Buy her flowers, I'd love to get flowers on my first date! Then again maybe just one rose id good for now.
I've figured out what I'm going to buy her.

- A bunch of flowers.
- A copy of Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
- Dinner at the mall.

I've really fallen for this girl.
  #34 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-19-2008, 01:13 PM
Sheikah
Send a message via Skype™ to Ralphie
View Posts: 588

A game on the first date? Nice. But then, you must be pretty sure that she likes SSB or else she´ll think your a nerd yunno.
And I dont think your to sensitive those who thinks so just wish they had a girl that liked them

#35 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-19-2008, 01:16 PM
Deku Scrub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agni View Post
A game on the first date? Nice. But then, you must be pretty sure that she likes SSB or else she´ll think your a nerd yunno.
And I dont think your to sensitive those who thinks so just wish they had a girl that liked them
She's into video games, that's the thing.

I think it's a stereotype here in America that if a man cries, he's a wimp. I think this is all a bunch of bullcrap.
  #36 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-19-2008, 01:17 PM

^ Woh woh woh woh... woh. Easy there, sailor. I know you wanna show her that you really like her and that's all fine, but really, skip Brawl. Even if she's into that stuff, you're taking it a bit too far for your first date.

The flowers and dinner is all golden, girls fall for that kind of thing, but... no brawl. For her birthday or x-mas I'm sure that's a good idea but you need to start of easy. You need to give it some time. If you're trying too hard, then that might give her the wrong signals.

Dating a girl is not easy. Getting it right takes time and a lot of work. Don't do anything that could be interpreted for something it is not. If you try too hard, she might think you're getting creepy or something.
  #37 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-19-2008, 01:27 PM
Deku Scrub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre de Mundo View Post
^ Woh woh woh woh... woh. Easy there, sailor. I know you wanna show her that you really like her and that's all fine, but really, skip Brawl. Even if she's into that stuff, you're taking it a bit too far for your first date.

The flowers and dinner is all golden, girls fall for that kind of thing, but... no brawl. For her birthday or x-mas I'm sure that's a good idea but you need to start of easy. You need to give it some time. If you're trying too hard, then that might give her the wrong signals.

Dating a girl is not easy. Getting it right takes time and a lot of work. Don't do anything that could be interpreted for something it is not. If you try too hard, she might think you're getting creepy or something.
I'm not trying too hard, it's just a gift that I'm wrapping.
  #38 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-19-2008, 01:32 PM

^ Well you do what you think is right, but I really think you shouldn't start with spenidng like 100$ (including dinner, game, flowers and maybe something else, what do I know) for the first date. It'd be too overwhelming.

Then again, you know this girl, and I don't so in the end, you should know what to do. Just saying, being quite familiar with girls and their way of thinking, I'm just giving you a warning. Good luck though, I hope it turns out awesome, whatever you decide to do.
  #39 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-19-2008, 01:33 PM
I'm Caillou.
View Posts: 2,280

Quote:
I've figured out what I'm going to buy her.

- A bunch of flowers.
- A copy of Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
- Dinner at the mall.

I've really fallen for this girl.
Aw, thats great! She has a Wii too? Is she in to video games? I sure hope so.

Thanks to the fantastic Liah for the amazing sig and avatar!!!
  #40 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-19-2008, 01:34 PM
Kokiri
View Posts: 84

You've never had a date before? You actually cried simply because someone asked you out? It's a date man, she didn't ask you to marry her or something. I'm not saying you are oversensitive but your reaction seems a tad bit extreme.

Best of luck to ya though.

Tags
man, sensitive