Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-10-2008, 10:06 PM
Oh Goodness!
Send a message via AIM to Hippo Cloud
View Posts: 1,358
Failing

I am going to fail my easy-as-pie art class. A large series of tiny mishaps have set my project back to far, and today I found out that I lost my materials. Now, I don't think art is an important class, but I don't want to fail. I want to convince my teacher to let me do something else, but I have no clue what to do.

But enough about me, this is just about classes that you have failed. Post information about what classes you have failed, almost failed, and are going to fail.

Lady Knives made the signature picture, SUBMIT TO HER WILL!

... SCIENCE!
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-10-2008, 10:08 PM
CourageWielder CourageWielder is a female United States CourageWielder is offline
What do you know? It DOES fetch...
Send a message via Skype™ to CourageWielder
Steam ID: Anna Valente Wii U ID: CourageWielder
View Posts: 6,953
Re: Failing

Well, I'd suggest doing something Zelda, but anyways, on topic. I don't have any classes I'm going to fail. Unless you mean me getting a B+ in my math clas... then yes, I'm failing math.
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-10-2008, 10:10 PM
Burning hooves means Littlepip is watching...
Send a message via AIM to Puck
View Posts: 15,588

Quote:
Originally Posted by CourageWielder View Post
Well, I'd suggest doing something Zelda, but anyways, on topic. I don't have any classes I'm going to fail. Unless you mean me getting a B+ in my math clas... then yes, I'm failing math.
*coughshowoffcough*

I fail lots classes. None right now because the semester just started...none last semester either, but I have failed lots. Not because I'm not smart, but more because I'm lazy and didn't do anything. Huzzah Lazyness Rulez.
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-10-2008, 10:10 PM
Oh Goodness!

Quote:
B+? That is what I got! (1% away from an A) I don't want to fail because I am getting into all honors classes for next year. I am worried it will mess with me in the future.

Being lazy does RAWK though. (rawk? ewww...) Of course, my art teacher will think that I am being lazy/unprepared... which I am, but not in that class! This would be the first class I failed, because I am just so shiny and wonderful. I am the kid who can manipulate teachers with my mind.

... SCIENCE!
  #5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-10-2008, 10:13 PM
CourageWielder CourageWielder is a female United States CourageWielder is offline
What do you know? It DOES fetch...
Send a message via Skype™ to CourageWielder
Steam ID: Anna Valente Wii U ID: CourageWielder
View Posts: 6,953

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
*coughshowoffcough*

I fail lots classes. None right now because the semester just started...none last semester either, but I have failed lots. Not because I'm not smart, but more because I'm lazy and didn't do anything. Huzzah Lazyness Rulez.
I'm in honors math. He expects us to keep an A or A+.
  #6 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-10-2008, 10:15 PM
I get the job done. Period.
View Posts: 2,786

I have failed spanish (1st semester). On the other hand, I always get tens on english

I don't think I'll fail any subject this semester.

Quote:
Not because I'm not smart, but more because I'm lazy and didn't do anything. Huzzah Lazyness Rulez.
Same here. I have an average of 8.6 for that same reason. I nearly failed advanced presentations last semeser because I didn't deliver most jobs, and thefew I did deliver were badly made.
  #7 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-10-2008, 10:15 PM
Burning hooves means Littlepip is watching...
Send a message via AIM to Puck
View Posts: 15,588

Quote:
Math is only useful if it is being applied to something. Thus getting an A in honors math is like getting an A in nothing. =P
  #8 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-10-2008, 10:20 PM
Oh Goodness!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
Math is only useful if it is being applied to something. Thus getting an A in honors math is like getting an A in nothing. =P
My honors teachers expecy me to get a low B because their classes are hard. So I can be EXTRA LAZY!

EDIT: Post number 500, I want my free food please!

... SCIENCE!
  #9 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-10-2008, 11:34 PM
Our bodies get bigger, but our hearts get torn up.
View Posts: 1,441

LOL... sorry man, im not failing any classes... yet... . Anyways, just got some A's and B's here and there. My favorite class would be automotive... the teacher lets us sleep in class and still get A's ... peace.
  #10 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-11-2008, 12:09 AM
Spirit of Seasons
View Posts: 1,693

Biology 11. I didn't fail, but I was close. I don't know why I didn't drop out at the beginning, I knew it wasn't for me. There were only about 8 or 9 of us in the class.

The smart ones (2) sat in the front.

The half n' half (liked Bio, wanted to do well, yet wern't that serious) sat in the middle (3 of em)

Then there was our goofy table in the back (3 of us). Fun times...
  #11 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-11-2008, 03:32 AM
erudesu
View Posts: 17,665

Oh man... Where do I start?

I failed English, Maths, Biology and science in general. And it's all because of my stupid learning disorder where I can't really analyze written forms of English, no matter how many times I read it. Like Dyslexia, but not as bad.

I smashed through Art and Computing with straight A+'s though
  #12 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-11-2008, 03:34 AM
Banned User
Send a message via Skype™ to Lysis
Steam ID: lysate 3DS ID: ❤❤❤❤ if I'm gonna write down this whole damn thing, PM me or something.
View Posts: 19,713

I failed Latin, because I suck at memorizing and learning languages.

Probably because I don't study or try to memorize anything, but still.
  #13 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-11-2008, 07:13 AM
Spirit of Seasons
View Posts: 1,891

Hmm...I got a D in math. The teacher hates everyone and fails you for no reason.

But I didn't really fail any classes, nor have I ever.
  #14 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-11-2008, 07:16 AM
Resting Bιtchface Syndrome Sufferer
Send a message via AIM to Slur Send a message via Skype™ to Slur

View Posts: 5,351

^So you are saying the teacher lied about your grades when they were good? Like on your report card?

Quote:
B+ is failure for me ^^;;

Quote:
Pre-Alegbra?

I've never failed any classes, nor do I intended. So far it has been A in every class and 4.0 all the way.
  #15 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-11-2008, 09:00 AM
Guardian Dragon

View Posts: 2,727

I'm terrible at languages. I've failed Irish, french,and have almost failed english.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uǝzoɹɟ View Post
teep is just SO hot tbh...
98% of teens have tried drugs or alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like toast.
Last Edited by Anybody; 02-11-2008 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-11-2008, 09:04 AM
Link is hanging from my pamp qwitch!

View Posts: 13,407

Quote:
Originally Posted by teep View Post
I'm terrible at languages. I've failed Iris, french,and have almost failed english.
what on earth is Iris? is that supposed to Irish? (they speak english anyhow, so... is it like a history of?)
  #17 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-11-2008, 09:11 AM
Hiroshi Yamauchi. Former president of Nintendo. Rest in peace.
Send a message via Yahoo to Chad
View Posts: 9,373

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippo Cloud View Post
I am going to fail my easy-as-pie art class. A large series of tiny mishaps have set my project back to far, and today I found out that I lost my materials. Now, I don't think art is an important class, but I don't want to fail. I want to convince my teacher to let me do something else, but I have no clue what to do.

But enough about me, this is just about classes that you have failed. Post information about what classes you have failed, almost failed, and are going to fail.
I failed 8th and 9th grade at a private school. That's why my parents sent me to public school.

I almost failed 12th grade because I failed this one teacher in 11th grade, went to summer school so I could get to 12th, then they gave me the same teacher again. I went to the office to complain, but they wouldn't switch me with another student.

I did manage to barely pass, but only because I already knew who I was dealing with. Most of the people in the summer school class I attended were there because they failed that one teacher. She came from a college, and apparently didn't know how to teach highschool teens. She treated us like college students.

I usually had a D or F in one of my classes throughout school, so I was in trouble a lot with my parents. I remember at one point I brought home a C. I was so proud of myself because out of four classes my lowest grade was a C.

I strode into the living room and said "check that out" to my mom. She said it was good, but my dad said it wasn't good enough. I didn't get a restriction for it, but I was still mad at him for ruining my glory moment.

Back when I failed 8th grade, the school said they were going to have so many people graduating to 8th grade, that they go ahed and let me into 9th grade. I was happy, but my mom held me back. I had to go through 8th grade twice because of her, and I still failed 9th grade.

......................................../`````````````````````````````````````````\
.........TWW-PH-ST-(LoZ-AoL)-(OoX)-TMC-FS-FSA-ALttP-LA-(OoX)-(LoZ-AoL)
OoT<.............................................. \____________________/
.........MM-TP
  #18 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-11-2008, 09:13 AM
Oath to Order
View Posts: 1,556

I shocking failed alot of subjects in my final year of school (because of depression & personal problems not because I couldn't do the subjects)

Isn't the best feeling in the world, the only subjects I did well in were English & Catering mainly because those were the only exams I made it too.
  #19 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-11-2008, 09:30 AM
Link is hanging from my pamp qwitch!

View Posts: 13,407

I failed a semester of algebra in 9th grade. not because I'm dumb, but because the teacher was terrible and let people be complete heathens in class. he'd stand up there and try to teach while the other kids were LITERALLY TP-ing the classroom. that's just one example. he'd try to ignore the disruptions until it got way too out of hand, then he'd blow up and most people would laugh at him (he was fat and he'd get all red like a berry). so I had to try to learn amongst that crap. My step mom even went as far as to come and sit in on a class and take notes of all the horrible stuff that went on in the classroom. then we had a talk the asst. principal, me, dad, and step mom. it didn't get any better. i still failed. (damn quadratic equations- the bane of my mathematical acheivement)

then that year I also failed a semester of english. due in part to laziness, partly to stress, and partly because it was an honors class in which my teacher thought it important to make sure that every book we read had been on the banned book list, so alot of them were depressing (The Jungle).
  #20 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-11-2008, 09:31 AM
Oh Goodness!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid Fire View Post
I shocking failed alot of subjects in my final year of school (because of depression & personal problems not because I couldn't do the subjects)

Isn't the best feeling in the world, the only subjects I did well in were English & Catering mainly because those were the only exams I made it too.
Catering? Fluh?

Oooh, banned books eh? My English/History teacher wants us to read one of those, but hasn't actually said that she wants us to. It is heavily implied though, I have read The God Delusion and I am working on God is Not Great (how religion poisions everything) they may not be banned, but they are controversial.

... SCIENCE!

Tags
failing