#61 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-24-2007, 01:00 PM
Dawn always prevails in the darkest of nights
View Posts: 410
Re: your greatest fears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsuné View Post
Homophobia is so gay.
I have a good reason for being afraid of them. I knew a gay guy once and he kept hitting on m and saying awkward things to me. I ignored it at first but one day he decided to hg me and I went off on him. I normally don't like being touched at all but when another guy does it, its just that much worse. That day has scarred me for the rest of my life.

Twilight fan! PM me if you want to discuss!!

-I like this Smiley
  #62 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-24-2007, 01:09 PM
master of my fate, captain of my soul
View Posts: 9,959

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorawarrior View Post
I have a good reason for being afraid of them. I knew a gay guy once and he kept hitting on m and saying awkward things to me. I ignored it at first but one day he decided to hg me and I went off on him. I normally don't like being touched at all but when another guy does it, its just that much worse. That day has scarred me for the rest of my life.
That's not a good reason, it's an explanation.

There isn't really any good reason for being afraid of them, but I sympathize for your case.
  #63 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-24-2007, 01:13 PM
baribadeebadeebadee standen lan doe
View Posts: 1,918

Losing a loved one or something you love (i.e. a pet). It is painful and now I fear it even more ever since my cat (which I adored) went missing. I now know what the loss of a loved one feels like. It's awful and now I "fear" it.
  #64 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-24-2007, 03:48 PM
"Get your hand out of your butthole!"-Prince Deity
View Posts: 137

I have a fear of spiders

Sig made by Prince Deity
  #65 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-24-2007, 03:54 PM
Living so free is a tragedy when you can't be what you want to be
View Posts: 11,087

My new greatest fear...

O.O (uncyclopedia)
  #66 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-24-2007, 08:01 PM
Was formorly Aeroman.
View Posts: 241

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paine View Post
Losing a loved one or something you love (i.e. a pet). It is painful and now I fear it even more ever since my cat (which I adored) went missing. I now know what the loss of a loved one feels like. It's awful and now I "fear" it.
i know how you feel my beloved dog butterscotch ran away from home
:French Horn fo life!!!!!![Thank You Sugarpoultry for the awsome sigMy Freinds are VoiceOfNoOne,Lillia,Zeldadudetp,and...Grass!!!!don't mess with them or i will send my evil geuinea pigs on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Qouth Hero's shade "A sowrd is usless unless the one weilding it posses courage..."

My...... super specail ultima pepsi buddy!

Link's past
My Zu Brother
  #67 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-24-2007, 08:18 PM
Deku Scrub
Send a message via AIM to Nivar
View Posts: 22

Greatest fear. . . That's a very hard question to answer. I have many of small fears but my Greatest? I will be going to Iraq eventually, I guess that's a scary thought, but my greatest? I don't know.

I'm afraid of deep sea, fire, women in certain occasions(The ones I'm around all day have guns *gulp*), dieing, being an outcast, and a few more I neglect to voice.

I'll have to ponder the matter.
  #68 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-25-2007, 10:28 AM
Deku Scrub
View Posts: 4
Unhappy

my fear is not getting into the Army.
  #69 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-25-2007, 12:47 PM
Was formorly Aeroman.
View Posts: 241

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman15 View Post
my fear is not getting into the Army.
not getting into the army i acnnot stand bloodshed stupid wars and fighting it is mind less killing
:French Horn fo life!!!!!![Thank You Sugarpoultry for the awsome sigMy Freinds are VoiceOfNoOne,Lillia,Zeldadudetp,and...Grass!!!!don't mess with them or i will send my evil geuinea pigs on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Qouth Hero's shade "A sowrd is usless unless the one weilding it posses courage..."

My...... super specail ultima pepsi buddy!

Link's past
My Zu Brother
  #70 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-25-2007, 01:10 PM
The incidental artist!
Send a message via AIM to Iroas Send a message via Skype™ to Iroas
View Posts: 3,621

Hmm... I do not fear death (that much), But what I do fear is not completing my goals in life before I die.

I fear I'll keep making the wrong choices.

And I fear I'm messing up every relationship I'll ever have. Be it in friendship or in love.
  #71 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-24-2007, 02:02 AM
Anouki
View Posts: 52

I am honest to god afraid of my house burning down with my games inside
  #72 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-24-2007, 02:44 AM
Spirit of Seasons
View Posts: 1,693

I'm mostly afraid of knives. I don't like holding them, or people holding them around me.

I'm scared of people in my family dying.

I'm scared of growing up (kind of, I guess I just don't want to...)

I get scared of thinking of the movie White Noise, after I watched it I unplugged all electrical things in my room. I was also so terrified of flipping the channels to the staticky channels, and if I did I had to change them QUICKLY!
  #73 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-24-2007, 03:01 AM
Ask Not What Zaius Can Do For You
Send a message via AIM to Zaius Ex
View Posts: 5,960

You know, after I saw The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (the 1970s version, not the remake), I've been a bit afraid of unknowingly eating a person. Yeah, that's ****ed up, but in the movie this podunk barbecue restaurant is heavily implied to be selling barbecued human innards, and being from Memphis, I've eaten alot of barbecue in my life. It's a pretty terrifying movie, at the least. It doesn't help that that new Tim Burton film, Sweeney Todd, has almost the exact same basic premise: killing people, then baking them into meat for sale and mass consumsion.
Zaius and I are much like the mongoose and the cobra, we are destined for battle time and time again, even if it is not in our territory. Of course, I'm the mongoose since I like having appendages, and Zaius seems like a cold-blooded creature.
Voted Best Theorist three times.
Voted Most Knowledgeable of Zelda three times.
Winner of TSA's Zelda Championship Tournament.
  #74 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-24-2007, 05:18 PM
Spirit of Seasons
View Posts: 1,693

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrZaius1 View Post
You know, after I saw The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (the 1970s version, not the remake), I've been a bit afraid of unknowingly eating a person. Yeah, that's ****ed up, but in the movie this podunk barbecue restaurant is heavily implied to be selling barbecued human innards, and being from Memphis, I've eaten alot of barbecue in my life. It's a pretty terrifying movie, at the least. It doesn't help that that new Tim Burton film, Sweeney Todd, has almost the exact same basic premise: killing people, then baking them into meat for sale and mass consumsion.
That reminds me...

I'm also terrified of chainsaws...

especially in re4 when i hear the ppl starting the chainsaws i get shivers!! soo scary.. and i even get an adrenaline rush :p
  #75 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-27-2007, 10:40 AM
Yare Yare Daze!
View Posts: 457

I have ophidiophobia, the fear of snakes. My science teacher has a snake as a class pet, and I'm okay with that...but when I happen to see one slither by me in the wild...shudder...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekDeityofPower View Post
I am honest to god afraid of my house burning down with my games inside
"With your games inside?" I mean, I could understand being afraid of your house burning down, which I'm sure everyone is afraid of, but "with your games inside?"

That's just selfish...

98% of Zelda fans think Twilight Princess is the best thing to happen to the series ever. If you're one of the 2% who think TP is overrated, copy and paste this in your sig.
My Sprite Comic!
  #76 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-27-2007, 10:48 AM
The Exronico is coming . . .
View Posts: 172

I'm scared of Bees and I think I'm chronophobic (fear of time).
  #77 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-27-2007, 12:10 PM
Deku no Koutaishi
View Posts: 444

I have many hudreds of mild phobias. I don't like spiders, and am recently finding my self more afraid of heights, I dislike loud noises, etc., but each of these do not bother me too much. While I do not like spiders, and jump when I see them, I can make peace with them, and, after a while, even touch them, if I trust them. I'd shake like a dog, but, I could transport it. The three most confusing parts are the fact that I love blood, except from about 6 people, like insects (though they are all like the spider thing), and am fascinated by death. Not in the killing part, not at all, but, what happens to the flesh postmortem... The only normal thing about that side of me is that I wouldn't eat meat if it weren't for beef, at least after seeing those pictures...

My greatest fear... other people. Seriously. If someone talks to me, I can't breath well, and a mirad of fearful emotions take over. What if they betray me? They don't know me, yet they're my friends? What if they're bigoted? What if they're stupid? What of their belief in Joshua vs. mine in Ma'asha? Are they better than me? Will they listen to me?
It sounds horribly selfish, but when you take an insuperiority complex and combine it with legitamit betrayel by former friends, it becomes subconcious. People mock me because of my vocabulary alone, thus I find it frustrating to be around those who can't understand what I say, thus the whole stupidity thing.
I have something described as a miny anxiety attack as I grab my backpack in the morning, and seriously consider skipping daily. Then at lunch I hide where there isn't many people, always to be thrwarted. If you try to spend it sleeping of guarding the insects, you get woken up, or mocked, or riticuled. If it wasn't for these 4 girls I like (that's an issue in itself... none know of it, though), and the fact that I want to make it into this good school, I wouldn't go.
That's my only really notable phobia.

„O meine Brüder, nicht zurück soll euer Adel schauen, sondern h i n a u s ! Vertriebene sollt ihr sein aus allen Vater- und Urväterländern! Eurer Kinder Land sollt ihr lieben: diese Liebe sei euer neuer Adel, — das unentdeckte, im fernsten Meere! Nach ihm heiße ich eure Segel suchen und suchen! An euren Kindern sollt ihr gut machen, daß ihr eurer Väter Kinder seid: alles Vergangene sollt ihr so erlösen! Diese neue Tafel stelle ich über euch!"
-Nietzsche (juxtapose this with WW's ending for a laugh).
  #78 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-27-2007, 02:57 PM
It inhales vigorously to apose me!
Send a message via Yahoo to Ti-Link

View Posts: 6,950

One fear, that I have found out in my life:

Fear of heights.

The ONLY fear I have, to this amazing day. XD

Tags
fears, greatest