Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

Reply Thread is Locked!
This thread is currently closed from further posting.
Closed Thread
$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-12-2007, 04:28 PM
Bobby Emerald Bobby Emerald is a male United States Bobby Emerald is offline
There's no reason why I'm not enough.
View Posts: 8,256
Well, well....

It's finally happened.
I walked home from high school today, and I see i'm the only one there, my mom coming in about ten minutes. When she comes home, I have to tell about what happened at school. Around 3:41, a bunch of Middle schoolers are walking home. While I'm working out in the living room, two of them, a boy and a girl, just walk up to my porch and ring the doorbell. I didn't know they were there until they rang it like 5 times really fast. I only have on a T-shirt and some boxers on, so I just run to the front door and peek through the eyehole, and I see them, just waiting there for like a good ten seconds, more than enough time to open the door and massacre them...and then they run off the porch. (They were just so horrible at the timing....lol)

...You people do not know how long I've been waiting for this moment. When I was in middle school (just a couple months ago lol) we were crazy enough to do it, but we didn't. Instead, I watched other 8th graders stampede over citizens' yards, throw things on peoples cars, and at school buses, jump the mailman, throw an egg at another mailman's truck while he was driving it, and even once I saw them throw a soda bottle on the roof of one house. Stuff like this happened all through 6th grade to 8th grade. And I wondered, when was my house going to be struck? And that's when it hit me, I was going to make their plan backfire. I swore that if anybody pranked my house, I would be sure to mess them up for sure, even if the odds were against me. My house never got pranked until today. The part that sucks though, is that I have to wait until Monday, because we have a four day weekend till school starts again. *sigh*
But when Monday comes, I'll be waiting by the door, pants on, ready to kick their pathetic asses. Ah, I wish Monday would come sooner...
Has something like this ever happened to you?

Be happy about progress and realize nobody is above it, ALWAYS be happy with wherever you're at and be good to yourself.
Then, simultaneously, PUSH yourself to beat the plateaus.
Quote:
Your personal level of excellence dictates your mental level of deservedness that shapes your behavior of entitlement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodd View Post
Women want equality. Therefore I would punch a woman just as hard as I would punch a man. Because I'm into feminism like that.
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-12-2007, 04:38 PM
Hiroshi Yamauchi. Former president of Nintendo. Rest in peace.
Send a message via Yahoo to Chad
View Posts: 9,410
Re: Well, well....

Our house got "tricked" once because my parents hated trick or treaters. We were the house that had every light off except the room we happened to be in, and blankets over the windows in that room. And we would never ever answer the door.

I gave candy out on a few occassions that I was home alone, but our tree got toilet papered one year. Serves my parents right, though.

......................................../`````````````````````````````````````````\
.........TWW-PH-ST-(LoZ-AoL)-(OoX)-TMC-FS-FSA-ALttP-LA-(OoX)-(LoZ-AoL)
OoT<.............................................. \____________________/
.........MM-TP
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-12-2007, 04:40 PM
Rem
View Posts: n/a

Aye because my house is kinda in the woods and secluded but still near a residential developement we get a lot of idiots trying to prank our house... Now me and my friends have made sport out of turning it back on them and trapping them and such... usually from cross fire with my airsoft and his paintball gun amongst other things... great stress releif. I love halloween for that
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-12-2007, 04:43 PM

Well, astonishingly, my house never got pranked on Halloween.....we give out a lot of candy though, I wonder if that's why....hm, I'll still look out for pranksters then though!

Be happy about progress and realize nobody is above it, ALWAYS be happy with wherever you're at and be good to yourself.
Quote:
Your personal level of excellence dictates your mental level of deservedness that shapes your behavior of entitlement.
Quote:
Women want equality. Therefore I would punch a woman just as hard as I would punch a man. Because I'm into feminism like that.
  #5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-12-2007, 04:51 PM
jcd ; bionicman
Steam ID: OatsNraisin
View Posts: 17,966

I'm not much of a prankster myself, it's only been limited to prank calls and Ring and Run. Except for Halloween. Since my costume always hides most of my face (and sometimes makes me mostly invisible at night) my friends and I can do whatever we want! We sometimes smash pumpkins, squirt people with water guns (full of milk, of course), and scare little kids. I've never TP'd someone's house, though. That is just cruel.
  #6 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-12-2007, 05:43 PM
Amanda Mullins
View Posts: 10,930

Our house has been toilet papered numerous times. Not just once or twice. Numerous.

On one occasion, my brother's moronic and extreamly "swave" friends of his went and did our WHOLE house, and car, in toilet paper. So, the doorbell rings, I walk out, and they're slick enough to be running right in plain veiw sight down to their car. They hop in their jeep, crank it, and drive down into this retention pond right across our street to hide from us...then spent the next hour or so trying to get out.

Of course, to be honest I rather quite enjoy it...I've done some houses before myself, and it's really qutie fun actually.

my website | deviantart | tumblr | zu art thread | blogger || avy/sig art Amanda Mullins

hey hinkle-vinkle, eat ze armpit ja!?
  #7 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-12-2007, 05:58 PM
Guardian Dragon
View Posts: 2,504

My house has gotten egged like twice after halloween night, the last time that happened was about 6 years ago. We run out of candy a few times but what can we do? We're not going to go out late at night just to buy some candy. We haven't gotten egged for a long time since the the the place the improved over the years. I'm not expecting an egging or any prank at all, it rarely happens around here now.
  #8 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-12-2007, 05:59 PM
HAPPY TUF PIC DAY!!!!!!! IN SOME REALITIESSSSS!!@@@@@!@!!! !!@!!!!!!@@@@@@@
View Posts: 1,526

Ah nothing really like that. Instead of toilet papering/ruining a house, my friends ruined an actual friend on his birthday. He didn't know that they were planning it late at night, but he was always cautious looking around his back when they were nearby in the daytime, summer. Unfortunately for him, they made an attack only close to midnight, with a corny tag line "your birthday is not over yet". Four wrestled him to the ground, another one got whipped cream, ketchup, mustard, and sprayed it all over him. Then he ran away (they let him up), and once he got outside, there must have been another 10 of us and we held him down to continue the insanity. We even tickled him a bit just cause he hates that. We didn't punch or hurt him, just some playful stuff. They were all in med school so at night they felt the urge to unload. lol only one of us decided to clean up a portion of the street from the mess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallville boy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitterlime View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson_Hero View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ?

the truth
  #9 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-12-2007, 06:01 PM
Your guilt will be your past and that will be your God.
Send a message via AIM to Link Send a message via Skype™ to Link
View Posts: 3,381

I have never has my house pranked. I hope it won't... I've seen others get pranked...

But if ANYONE, ANY-ONE, tosses eggs/toilet paper/whatever on my house, they shall not leave unscarred. They will be scarred emotionally, and physically.

Or I'll just wrestle them down, call the cops, and let the cops take care of it...

-Link
  #10 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-12-2007, 06:24 PM
?
Steam ID: Foofs
View Posts: 8,480

Oh well this year in our Vacation home here in the US, some kids came with toilet paper and eggs and all that jazz at around 11pm or something. Unfortunatly for them my brother and I just got back home from a Movie. It ended with them running away covered in raw eggs and toilet paper. Not our house. We were laughing and throwing their own eggs at them while they were trying to run away. Ahaha. Good Times.
  #11 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-12-2007, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link View Post
I have never has my house pranked. I hope it won't... I've seen others get pranked...

But if ANYONE, ANY-ONE, tosses eggs/toilet paper/whatever on my house, they shall not leave unscarred. They will be scarred emotionally, and physically.

Or I'll just wrestle them down, call the cops, and let the cops take care of it...

-Link
Either option is good, although I prefer the....um....well, it's NOT the latter.

Quote:
Quote:
  #12 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-13-2007, 04:44 AM
MASSIVE E-PEEN

View Posts: 9,172

I don't know if this really would count as a "prank", as it certainly could have resulted in serious injury.

Basically, a few years back, I was standing outside my ex girlfriends house, after just getting back from a night out. I can't really remember why we were outside for a while, but it's irrelevant. So, a few guys walk past, a few years older than I was at the time, and began shouting vulgarities at my ex. They soon found I have a short temper and a loud mouth, and they left before any violence ensued.

After I had left, around 11pm or so, these idiots returned to her house. Being early November, fireworks were everywhere, and so they decided to bring some along. Thinking it was a great idea, they set them off through her letter box. Luckily, nobody was walking through the hallway at the time, and not too much damage was done, so it could have been a lot worse. Never saw them again, which may have been for the best.
  #13 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-13-2007, 07:34 AM
The World is Yours!!!
Send a message via Skype™ to Jimbob

View Posts: 5,054

My house has had the usual done, TP'd, egged etc. But the worst happend to me a few years ago, i was walking home from work one evening (Halloween) passed a guys nd gals on the corner of my street. Just as i passed them, they threw eggs nd flour at me and when i least expected it, they threw something in a balloon that hit me in the face. Some of the stuff that was in the balloon got into my eyes and blinded me temporary (a few hours). Somehow managed to get home by feeling my way along my trees. Found out later that the stuff in the balloon was washing up liquid, flour, bleech and food dye.

Luckly i got my sight back because i was told if it was in any longer, i would have been permanently blind.

Got back at them a few days later, got one of them kicked out of college.

Facebook : Twitter
Formally known as Jimez
  #14 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-13-2007, 09:15 AM
miracles
View Posts: 2,679

When I was a freshman, I got thrown into lake Washington numerous times by classes older then me.

This year, I've already thrown 3 freshmen into the same lake
So I join the congregation
Join the softball team
I went in for my conformation
Where incense looks like steam
I start conjugating proverbs
Where there once were nouns
This whole damn rhyme scheme's
Starting to get me down...

Oh, I'm in a lull
  #15 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-13-2007, 09:26 AM
The folly of man
Send a message via AIM to Fire Bird Send a message via Skype™ to Fire Bird
View Posts: 9,389

Nothing like that ever happened to our house. Kinda lame when you think about it. But if it does happen, they shall know my wrath!

Yeah, I have played ding dong doorbell ditch on a couple of houses when I was younger. I wasn't very smart, because I did them all to the people who live around my house.

I tried trashcanning a freshman once too. He refuse to go in no matter how much me and his sister pushed.
  #16 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-13-2007, 12:34 PM
Significantly more hydrated than you.
Wii U ID: Blizzaga

View Posts: 35,524

No one has ever violated my house during my high school years.

But you'd be hard pressed to find someone brave enough to piss off the biggest guy on the football team. I'd basically chase them down and see what would happen from there.

???

#17 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-03-2007, 04:33 PM
linklover2345 linklover2345 is a female United States linklover2345 is offline
*pokes Gir* *pokes Zim* Psst! I remember j00 :o
View Posts: 120

I was TP'ed Before and My brother ran up the tree and pulled some down I thought that was cool so I tried it too, and It didn't work and I twisted my ankle and could'nt walk for a week or two I'm so stupid.

.A small girl once went into a forest. A so called 'shadow' grabbed her and made her a beast. This girl is Cat. Cat, Heroine of Time. Sure, cheesy beginnings lead to awesome stories!
  #18 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-03-2007, 04:34 PM
tryin' to hang out?
View Posts: 5,845

Okay. Stop posting in dead threads, lover.

Locked.