Calendar Awards Members List FAQ
Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#41 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-02-2007, 01:36 PM
fab
Send a message via Skype™ to musical zombie.
View Posts: 10,273
Re: Emotional Endings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marterton View Post
"The Fox and the Hound."

it's the ultimate boy-cry movie movie, two best friends forced to do battle... oh man
Yup. I cried as a little kid watching that.
  #42 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-02-2007, 01:40 PM
Kokiri
Send a message via AIM to Atrophine
View Posts: 60

Zomg.
The Fox and the Hound was so sad.
I cried.
];
  #43 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-02-2007, 01:48 PM
Titular
View Posts: 1,539

Yeah, the Fox and the Hound, after I saw it once, I could never watch it the whole way through again.

And Click, I burst into tears at that, though, I had just broken my foot, and I was all depressed at the idea of 6 weeks stuck inside with no friends to go out with.

Deep Impact was the first film I ever cried at though. It was towards the end when the astronauts were gonna sacrifice themselves and they were saying goodbye to their families. Even my Dad got sobby at that.

And The Unsaid, I got teary towards the middle of this film, but I never actually cried at it... so good.

The only game I ever cried at was the ending of Final Fantasy X, I was like "Nooo! Tidus, don't go!" Hehe, lame, I know.

Wow, I cry more than I thought...
  #44 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-04-2007, 03:01 PM
Lavvy La Who? Lavvy La Who? is a male United Kingdom Lavvy La Who? is offline
Lord, lord
Send a message via Skype™ to Lavvy La Who?
View Posts: 4,506

ooooh

the cronicles of life and death music video, I dident cry, just got a bit moved by it...nice though
  #45 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-06-2007, 06:01 PM
The dirt under your fingernails.
Send a message via AIM to Marty0
View Posts: 562

My Autobiography. Enough said.

My inbox is a wasteland, save for a few Ron Paul Updates and maybe a Myspace messege.

Marty025@gmail.com

Send an Email telling how awesome I am.
  #46 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-06-2007, 07:50 PM
To Life, Love and Loot.
Send a message via Skype™ to Postman
View Posts: 6,778

Kingdom Hearts. Whoa, man I always think when a person is on a quest to find their friends and has the worst possible obstacles ever. And at the ending of Kingdom Hearts (the first one) it always made me feel like saying, "Well rip out my heart?" although I was very happy at the ending of Kingdom Hearts II. The emotional pain that went through Sora could seriously relate to alot of people.

The story of it is also very emotional. I found the story of the Organization XIII some what sad, people without hearts searching for away to live. It gets to you after awhile.

Final Fantasy "Advent Children" was very intense, but sad at the same time. Although it's epic fighting sequences surpass any other 3d animation movie I've ever seen, it also was one of the most emotional.
  #47 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-06-2007, 11:31 PM
This.
Send a message via Yahoo to Earth
View Posts: 2,489

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavmiester View Post
look, if you are just going to piss around, dont bother posting, this is a thread for emotional endings, not EMO slurs

your attitude is annoying to me, mithros, sorry but that is my view
Such is the way of the ZUer... To get worked up over nothing. Always looking for a fight... *yawn*

Emotional endings? Well, other than the sexual episode I had last night, there are a few worth mentioning:

The Crucible- a play by Arthur Miller, and he also wrote the movie adaptation's screenplay. Very good stuff. Every character is just superb.

Pearl Harbor- the movie. No, I'm not gay. That movie is just that emotional to me.

Spider-Man 3- Man, I cried 3 times during this movie. I was very emotional that day. The ride to the theatre was beautiful, and not only that, but I was listening to VAST. I relate to that movie, too.

I've cried more times, but that's all I feel like mentioning.
Last Edited by Earth; 09-07-2007 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #48 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-06-2007, 11:38 PM
Flames of Valor Flames of Valor is a male United States Flames of Valor is offline
Sapere aude
View Posts: 5,312

Not an ending but I hate when king theoden died in Lotr-rotk. Terminator 2 also make me almost cry... (almost)

And a september 11th documentary from ABC last year. Trashing Clinton bring tears to my eyes. (tears of joy)
  #49 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-07-2007, 03:11 AM
Kokiri
View Posts: 80

Mannn, I was just playing MM again today for the first time in a while. Gotta add some more parts.

- When you play the song of healing for Darmani, and it shows the part where all the Gorons are cheering for him, and he starts crying.

-The Part where you play the song of healig for Mikau (?) and it shows the little part where him and Lulu are getting sort of intimate with eachother, with the band playing in the background.

Also, sort of adding to the part at the end with the Deku Buttler, his whole character is pretty depressing. He seems to be pretty emotional when he meets you, but it's like he's just bottling up his emotions. I think I read something about the race being some sort of therapy for him, his way of greiving. pretty sad.

Tags
emotional, endings