Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-07-2003, 08:57 AM
10 years is here!!
View Posts: 12,277
Sibling Battles

God I love telling about these. And a certain inncident just transpired Friday morning to inspire me to make this thread. Me and my older brother were waiting at the bus stop, and I was eating a banana. We were talking, and all of a sudden he just goes:

"You should hold onto things better" and smacks my banana into the street. I start flipping out, and I kick his bookbag. But then I was so mad I reared back and spit whatever banana I had in my mouth onto him. It got all over his hoody, and he made me wipe it off. Funny thing is-it's slightly stained ^_^

Holy cow I was laughing so hard when that happened!! I told all my friends at school and they were cracking up from it.

Another time was with my older cousin. Me him my brothe and my cousins friends usually wrestler in his basement or on his trampoline when we're all there, and towards the end of one match, my cousin threw powder at me. I was somewhat blinded, and as I'm gaging I go:

"Oh man what'd swallow!?" I didn't really get an answer all he did was say:

"Shut up!" and tehn he tombstone piledrivered me. So yeah, that was another loss. But it was funny as heck!!!

I know a lot of you guys have siblings, any of you have funny moments with tehm in the battle between sister and sister or brother and sister or brother and brother?
A high fantasy book that doesn't switch character perspective every chapter? That doesn't feature done-to-the-death Elves, Dwarves and Orcs, but brand new races? And is heavily inspired by The Legend of Zelda? You might want to check it out! Kindle version only $.99, print version OUT NOW
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-07-2003, 09:07 AM
Knight of Skyloft
Send a message via AIM to Blutkind
View Posts: 851
Re: Sibling Battles

I'm Christlike to my two sisters.

Nah, actually, I've thrown many a shoe at them.

When I was 10 years old, I got a really wicked bloody nose, and I started chasing one of my sisters around with my blood socked hand. I thought it was funny at the time, but it ended up costing me my sega genesis. My parents took it away as a punishment.
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-07-2003, 09:16 AM
Hiei! *huggles Hiei as he angrily protests*
View Posts: 647

I have no siblings unless you count the millions of half-brothers and sisters that I never met. I fight a lot with two of my cousins though because they're always over my house. My youngest cousin is always breaking stuff and then I end up throwing his sorry four year old arse out the door. My oldest cousin is always annoying me so I always annoy her back. Whenever I get too annoying she just puts me in a headlock and pulls my head back until I can't breathe anymore or I fall unconsious from the pain.

Happily married to IrishSamurai. I'll stay with him until I become an old hag that can't take a step without breaking a hip.
Quote of the Moment: Ha! Ha! Ha! I'm a chicken! BAGOCK!
Last Edited by Princess Zelda123; 12-07-2003 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-07-2003, 12:41 PM
[See above]
Send a message via AIM to Gunoung
View Posts: 1,676

Hehe, I have a younger 5 year old brother, my only sibling. Most of the time, we get along pretty well, but other times he needs lessons taught to him. He is a really agressive kid, and will walk into my room a few times a day and just try and hit me with some sort of stick, usually make out of tinker toys. I usually just kick him and he goes away, but other times he just wont go away. Then I whip out my ability to mentally destroy him. I use a few choise words, and he usually starts crying, but then I give him a hug, and he's better, and he leaves.

I sound mean, but Im not really.
  #5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-07-2003, 03:14 PM
2 Years
Send a message via AIM to Jace
View Posts: 1,085

My sister uses whay ever object she can grab. Once she wanted Nickolodean and my brother wanted Cartoon Network and her remote decided to hit his head and she won.

"Hard work pays off tommorow, laziness pays off today."
  #6 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-07-2003, 03:59 PM
The Hank
Steam ID: Haggard_Hank
View Posts: 2,019

ehhm funny and all but wahts the point of this topic realy?
  #7 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-07-2003, 04:41 PM
10 years is here!!

*shrugs* meh, just to tell funny interesting stories of fights between you and your siblings.
A high fantasy book that doesn't switch character perspective every chapter? That doesn't feature done-to-the-death Elves, Dwarves and Orcs, but brand new races? And is heavily inspired by The Legend of Zelda? You might want to check it out! Kindle version only $.99, print version OUT NOW
  #8 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-07-2003, 05:52 PM
Your clothes... give them to me.
View Posts: 2,159

hehe... well, I don't get much chance to see my half-sister Malin (Malony) IRL, but we have had a rather amusing battle in which she planned to gain access to the mega cool STAFF FORUMS! Muahaha!

But, well, my full sister Lynda, thats a different story. She always used to have complete psycho bursts on me! Once she chased me around with a knife... like, seriously... and she has thrown countless videos and heavy dictionaries at me also!

They ALWAYS come back.

Don't get mod-spanked.
  #9 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-07-2003, 06:02 PM
Alpha Kenny Body
Send a message via AIM to Samus Aran Send a message via Yahoo to Samus Aran
View Posts: 6,367

Me and my bro fight all the time. he used to really hurt me when I was young but now it's a bit better. Now we just fight about sonic games lol. or who is on the computer lol.. It's better now.
  #10 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-07-2003, 06:05 PM
Zu's belgian
View Posts: 1,065

hehe, sound's cool beane

i have a litle fight with my litle bro now and then. the funniest thing was when i hanged him on a coathanger

Avy and Sig purchased at Divine Dragoons Siggy Shop =) ^^
  #11 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-07-2003, 08:59 PM
I told you I was coming back
View Posts: 2,729

Sure me and my two younger brothers fight. Most times we can settle our differences over a game of smash brothers melee. The amuzing fights happen between use and our cousins. One particular one can be a really little thug he is about seven I think. For example at my mum's fortyith. We had stoped him from annoying our dad's birds, all 100 of them, so he decided he would punch us all in the crotch. All three of use placed our hand on his forehead and that classic can't reach the intended place thing happened to him. Another point of time he was choking me while I was sitting on the grass talking to another of my cousins and my uncle who is 11 months older then me. I just flipped him over my head and he landed on the ground hard. He went crying to his mum, my aunty of course, she said he probably deserved it that way he had been acting all night.
  #12 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-07-2003, 09:25 PM
<3 EA
View Posts: 3,578

Well, I can say I am mean person, but I am not. I live in an apartment, and we live on the sixth floor. I had a fight with my sister, so she was going on the elevator to see her grandmother. While she was waiting, I went to the roof and into the elevator room. I heard she got on the elevator, and I shut it down. My sister was screaming to get out, but I was laughing hard. Well, I did turn it back on and she got out ,but I got a big punishment from my parents.

[Sig and Avy by EA]
  #13 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-07-2003, 09:45 PM
10 years is here!!

Quote:
Originally posted by MAJIN Link
i have a litle fight with my litle bro now and then. the funniest thing was when i hanged him on a coathanger
XD!! Oh my God that's the most iniquitous thing I've ever heard of Majin! I love it!!

Sounds like a time my brother tied me up with duck tape, and then ripped it off an hour later. God did I raor in agony. That sounds funny too, I unleash all my pain in one giant scream. ^_^
  #14 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-07-2003, 11:01 PM
2 Years
Send a message via AIM to Jace
View Posts: 1,085

I dont get into physical fights with them too often anymore, though its a totally different thing with my girlfriend. I was talking to her on the phone a bit ago and sounds like her and her sister has some pretty crazy fights. 0_0;;

"Hard work pays off tommorow, laziness pays off today."
  #15 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-08-2003, 02:27 AM
Hubba Bubba Nightmare
View Posts: 1,272

I have so much fun with my coiusins. In the pool and on a trampoline. We wrestle on the tramp. And in the pool the aim is to get the other person under the water till they give up. I nearly drown. That was a fun time.
  #16 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-08-2003, 07:38 AM
Anime_Queen Anime_Queen is a female United Kingdom Anime_Queen is offline
Light Spirit
View Posts: 8,217

aaah ... sibling fights .. lovely topic that! ^__^
erm.. let's just say that we grew out of 'em ..
*pause*
ok.. so u don't believe me! vell.. when we were kids we used to have some real tough fights, but.. it's kinda funny, the relationship between brothers and sisters, cos i always seem to instantly forget the huge fight we had the night before and carry on as normal ..
i now say that i just truly love 'em all.. yus, they can be a bit tough to deal with, but i can't talk to anyone else the way i can with fox for example ^__^

Tags
battles, sibling