Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#161 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-16-2006, 03:01 AM
Goron
View Posts: 257
Re: Any body here actually like school?

I like school. I didn't like highschool because I didn't have any good friends but I'd say upper secondary highschool has been some greatest time of my life yet. I might be a little slacker sometimes, but I like school, I enjoy learning.

Yet it's true, that upper secondary studies are not very useful after graduating. I'm rather disappointed in myself because I didn't go studying some profession and at the same time, I could've taken some upper secondary courses in languages and psychology and such. At least I've been studying in upper secondary that's specialized in visual arts, because it helps me to perhaps get in the university of design and visual arts I've always wanted to go to.

And yes, upper secondary is expensive, when it comes to buying books. And likeSolarian Wolf said, it's not really hard to get good grades without even going to classes. But I'm glad I do go to classes (usually, but I skip almost as many classes as possible) since there's still always something that's not in the books and sometimes even some interesting discussion or controversy.
  #162 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-16-2006, 03:24 PM
Haha Freaks!
View Posts: 886

I oly like the work sheets, not the teachers(blabber). I just dont like the whole explanation thing. I learn by them tellin gme how to do it, and me doing it. I fI need help, Ill ask. Teachers just dont get that. Then all the sensless rules. Walk on blah side of the stair, raise your hand to talk. Who needs it. Then they act like you will use that stuff in the real world. Vacation next week though. Good.

My BA characters
Lothreian/ Samen/Quasar / Havane / Exodos
/ Jaxes Weapons Master, and Faze rock Beast
Been off playing Tribal Wars.... lol, probably none of you (except Quark) remember me but Im Back.
  #163 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-18-2006, 02:21 AM
Kokiri
View Posts: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Gibdo View Post
Idiots. Without school you'll turn fifty and then realize your living in a sock. I'll be laughing at you when I'm the CEO of one of the worlds largest organizations.

I love school. Especially when we learn.

I mean heck. If you guys didn't go to school, then you wouldn't even know how to read. So you wouldn't be here. Ha ha, go figure.
I'd rather be dumb and kind, than smart and namecall.

Despite that, yeah. I like school.
Well... I'm homeschooled, and therefore almost have to like learning, because I'm pretty much expected to be self sufficient.
I've always liked it though. ...In public, private, and now home.
  #164 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-18-2006, 07:32 AM
Haha Freaks!
View Posts: 886

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperFundy View Post
I'd rather be dumb and kind, than smart and namecall.

Despite that, yeah. I like school.
Well... I'm homeschooled, and therefore almost have to like learning, because I'm pretty much expected to be self sufficient.
I've always liked it though. ...In public, private, and now home.
Totally. Oh and for those who are for school, do you think the lessons are fun, or just the people there?

My BA characters
Lothreian/ Samen/Quasar / Havane / Exodos
/ Jaxes Weapons Master, and Faze rock Beast
Been off playing Tribal Wars.... lol, probably none of you (except Quark) remember me but Im Back.

Tags
body, school