Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-10-2006, 01:46 PM
In Need Of An Avatar
Send a message via AIM to CT-
View Posts: 286
School Brawls or Just Brawls

It's been a while since I posted a thread here but that's because people like to take an ignoring of CT's threads right? But anyway I just wanted to ask of how many fights you ZU goers have been in at school and what I mean by fights I don't mean arguments I mean BRAWLS! Where you just had to show whoever bothered you some physical violence.

Well anyway I got motivated to make this thread after I answered the Bully thread in serious discussions. Like I said in that other thread I have been forced to fight five times i in my whole life. Two of them were in elementary school as a fifth grader against a jealous kid. The other three fights were me as a freshmen, sophomore, and junior in high school. I always have cheated in my fights seeing as all them contained more than one people and big dudes. All though some of them were because of my taunting. Thanks to my wit, I have never been beatin' up in my life.

I also had a good friend who was from Hong Kong had great teachings of Tae Kwon Do. My Drop kicks were to be feared thanks to him. Also to overcome me you'd have to be pretty close to since I would always start with the rush and create distance.

This thread might be shut down because I promote school violence but I was just bored. So what kind of brawls have you guys been in? Doesn't have to be in school, could be anywhere you had one, I know ZU has some pretty interesting fighters... I describe mine if this thread is successful.

-----------------
[::Roleplay::]
Next BA Character
--Jajeka--
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-10-2006, 02:41 PM
Rem
View Posts: n/a
Re: School Brawls or Just Brawls

Ive been in more fights that a shark has teeth... But not often on the school ground. More during hockey games or such things but Ive also fought people during school. Sometimes its the only way to get rid of idiotic bullies. Ive also found that in school most peoples will not actually try to hurt you some are scared to take a good swing so a couple of good hits and they will run away with their tails in their legs.
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-10-2006, 11:51 PM
Bass Groove!!!
View Posts: 389

Like I said in the Bully thread, I've never been in a fight. (I'm 6 foot five) Doesn't mean I don't know how to fight though.

---
Hail Darth Revan
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-11-2006, 02:28 AM
The Dark Side The Dark Side is a male United States The Dark Side is offline
Complainer
Send a message via AIM to The Dark Side
View Posts: 1,344

Some thing like three, which were in elementary school. I black belted in tae kwon do when I was in second grade and I was the big kid, but people still decided to mess with me. Needless to say I beat the hell out of some kids, but I feel slightly ashamed because I could talk my way out of them or stay away from the conflict.

I small group of friends and I tried to start a fight club, but we could get enough people to join, they only wanted to do boxing. That was more of a time passing thing in the summer to help us stay in shape and prepare ourselves for a real fight and how we react.
  #5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-11-2006, 03:44 AM
hip hop connoisseur & really good at scrabble
View Posts: 1,535

I've never been in a fight, and I'm not very keen on having one, 'cause I have no idea how to fight. My brother tried to teach me once... he gave up in like ten minutes >_<.

But, now, at school, the supposedly 'cool' thing to do is to record fights onto your cell phone, and to send it around to everyone elses' phones (don't ask me why it's cool, I wouldn't have a clue, I think it's stupid... maybe it's just because I'm, like, the only person who doesn't own a mobile ^^; ).

But, now, when it comes to fighting, I'm as wick as piss ... a big, fat wuss X3

#6 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-12-2006, 11:16 AM
Narcissistic Misanthropist.
View Posts: 2,210

A fair few school fights. And a some outside of school.
Sometimes I think it's better to avoid a fight if possible, especially when there's no one to break it up if it gets too full-on.
  #7 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-12-2006, 11:46 AM
In Need Of An Avatar
Send a message via AIM to CT-
View Posts: 286

True, somebody would die. It almost happened one time when these two girls decided to have a fight when nobody was there. The other girl used a knife on her and left her for dead, luckily some kid passed by while the repeatedly stabbed girl nearly bled to death after being left there alone.

It's kind of funny of all the fights I have gotten into I have never been in trouble. I made myself well known to my teachers and friends that if I ever got into a fight it is always the other kids fault seeing as I never hit first or provoke someone to fight me.

I was in my biology class and a goon who was having a bad day decided to thump me with his shoulder while I passed, the teacher saw this happening too and that nothing stop me from saying that he should always apologize when he doesn't mean to be aggressive to people he doesn't know. He decided to throw a punch at me for saying that which I dodged and landed a kick to his chest, whiched sent him flying to my classmates. Than my friends came in to teach him a lesson for attacking me, it was funny. The teacher broke it up and that kid got ten days suspension, nobody else got in trouble. The teacher said that normally all kids who participates in fights on school ground get suspended but he prefers it when it is the one who is asking for it get the suspensions.

That was the last fight I've ever been in and I'm starting to miss my fighting days, now where I am everyone is nice.

-----------------
[::Roleplay::]
Next BA Character
--Jajeka--
  #8 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-12-2006, 12:52 PM
Summertime Sadness
View Posts: 2,877

I've been in one fight before, a couple years ago with another girl. It wasn't much of actual fighting, more like calling each other bad stuff and shoving each other into the mud (we got in a lot of trouble for it by the cheerleading coach -.-).

Meh, although I've been in a cat fight, I'd rather not fight at all. It's stupid.

Tags
brawls, school