Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

Reply Thread is Locked!
This thread is currently closed from further posting.
Closed Thread
$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#61 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-19-2003, 07:25 PM
Deku Scrub
Send a message via AIM to RyuuzuElessar
View Posts: 5
A time of comforting...

I suppose I'm speaking for Ascius at this point. I know everyone here knows him alot better than I do,but I'm surewhen he reads all of this...he'll really appreciate it.

Now speaking from my point of view, as I told Ryoko..."Maybe this whole situation happened so your relationship will get stronger.Why else would all of that happaned to him in one day?To spite him for something?No...M'Lady Fate wouldn't do that. Just trust me...something good will come of this. And judging by the degree of stress...it will be very good."

All we can do now is wait...because he -WILL- return to ZU...wether it be in fleeting glimpses...or as our friend. Back with us to stay. I'm very sure he'll be back. Positive actually. From what I could tell about Ascius...under all of his antics and randomness...is that he's not a quitter. Alot of you are thinking...I know...that "We've lost him forever"...::Slaps all of you who think that::...Have faith...He's not "gone"...even if he doesn't come back...we have a peice of him forever in our hearts,minds and souls...

"I love you.Even through a sea of sorrow and a storm of doubt,
my heart is with you. I love you for eternity...my Goddess"
^Dedicated to Sami,the love of my life.
  #62 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-19-2003, 07:42 PM
back from the dead
Send a message via AIM to WatermelonTROUT Send a message via Yahoo to WatermelonTROUT
View Posts: 1,319
Re: Ascius has left the building...

... there's no such thing as fate. He ran into an unlucky situation because thats how things happened. He will be back though.
  #63 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-19-2003, 11:36 PM
Independant We Stand, Independant We Fall.
Send a message via AIM to Chicken Dude Send a message via Yahoo to Chicken Dude
View Posts: 356

Hey can you use the comps at school or something to post sometimes before school?

well good-bye, your a cool dude, especially on AIM, Hope to see you around.

"May the force be with you."

Whoa ho ho ho, Powdered Milk Man!
Whoa ho ho you must die!
  #64 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-20-2003, 03:09 PM
11 years registered here? WOW :D
View Posts: 1,352

All-right guys....I think it would be time that we let this thread die....Ascuis is gone (not that I'm exactly happy) and we cannot do anything about it...and I think everyone who has good bye to him has already said it...so...I don't see any reason for his thread to continue........

If the mods don't see it my way...then fine...whatever...iot is not like I personally care.....

| PM | Home | Rules | BBD's Home Page | Email Me |

| My Uncle's Online Music Store *Ships International* |

| Hookshot: |\}<><><><><><><><><><><>- |
  #65 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-20-2003, 04:34 PM
Now I'm just a seasoned pervert...
Send a message via AIM to Kishin Send a message via Yahoo to Kishin
View Posts: 1,736

(If ascuis gets to read this.)

THATS BULL CRAP! IF you read this you let me talk to your mother I'll tell her a thing or two, god damn it crap like this really pisses me off. Ascuis I'm sorry bout your girl man, but you gotta remember she's just a girl there WILL be others. Don't let one girl get you all worked up, it ain't worth it, now maybe if you never mind, but still my point is that this "Mary" girl won't mean jack in a few years as a matter of a fact I give you a few months before your over her. (If it where me I'd say a few days depending on the tyep of relationship.)

But let me guess you just saw her at school, maybe every once in awhile out of school, you never did anything besides kiss, right? Trust me man that ain't love those are hormones. Trust me I thought the same way, give yourself a few years, and you'll see the light, don't let those hormones controle your life though, your better then that.

So in the end Jordan's advice as mean as it may sound suck it up, walk tall, just a girl. As for the site, don't worry man your mom will come too, and WE WILL see Ascuis again, You have the word of Oni-san.

Profile || Battle Arena || Pm

Random Quote- I've sometimes thought of marrying, and then I've thought again. (Noel Coward, 1956)
  #66 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-21-2003, 08:18 PM
Lone Gunman
Send a message via AIM to Sir Chuc
View Posts: 2,816

Sorry for the extremely late reply, but I was caught up with exams..

Alrighty. I don't know where to begin, but the general message I'm gonna convey is that...don't be afraid to continue to let it all out.

I remember (not very long ago o_o) you were a very bouncy, hyperactive 16-year old (of which I was thinking 12 -_-), and there was absolutely no way the world can possibly crash down on you.

Obviously that image is now shattered, but...we're all human.

Keep living the way you wish to live, and don't let anything drag you down.
  #67 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-21-2003, 08:50 PM
ENEMY SUPERPOWER!
Send a message via AIM to CIVILIZATION
View Posts: 375

Quote:
Originally posted by Kishin

But let me guess you just saw her at school, maybe every once in awhile out of school, you never did anything besides kiss, right? Trust me man that ain't love those are hormones. Trust me I thought the same way, give yourself a few years, and you'll see the light, don't let those hormones controle your life though, your better then that.

When I was a 14 year old those freaking hormones fooled me too. When I kissed a girl I actually thought that was "love". Now I think about it, your absolutely right oni/kishin, those are just hormones speaking.

* I canít believe a hormone fooled me*

We will learn the truth about the African civilization
  #68 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-22-2003, 12:01 AM
Drew Chapman
Send a message via AIM to Droshi Send a message via Yahoo to Droshi
View Posts: 482

Damn it.

Ascius, this is so sad for me to read. You are one of my favorite members here, and it is so painful to see you go, especially under these circumstances.

It has been an honor to have you in our community, and we will not forget you. I hope to see you here again someday, it has been great having you around. Goodbye, Ascius.
  #69 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-22-2003, 03:04 AM
Better Than You
View Posts: 665

Holy ********ing god. ********! Ascious your mother loves you one whole ********ing lot, to make you so misererable. Seriously, man, it means she cares about you. Even if it is wrong.

I dont know you that well on a personal level, but you are an institution, and you will be missed. May the wind be always at your back. I'll be sure to email once in a while.
  #70 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-23-2003, 10:55 AM
Sage of Wisdom
Steam ID: lol_oni
View Posts: 2,795

*sigh* Ascius... Man we have never talked but it is very hard to see a great member just have to leave. I wish I could have replied sooner but my life is really peeing me off right now between losing almost four hundred dollers to a group of bums who the police have no idea exist. Getting the flu and having been addicted to my Atari. Man I think everyone here will miss you Ascius. I think everyone here at ZU isn't willing to say good-bye yet.
  #71 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-23-2003, 07:46 PM
Deku Scrub
View Posts: 14

I don't think ascius would remember me, but we did have some moments at the fight forum..oh what that's the battle arena now.

Anyway ascius I really hope that your mother letís you back into the forums again...hopefully

ps- ironically my mother put a temporary ban on me a few weeks ago.
Last Edited by HAMMER~TIME; 11-23-2003 at 07:51 PM. Reason:
  #72 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-23-2003, 07:55 PM
Gerudo Thief
Send a message via AIM to Snipes
View Posts: 84

I don't even know you and I feel really sorry for you. I know your not seeing this post but sorry and see'ya when your unbanned. (which will happen. )

I've been adopted by dekubuddy. She dosen't break.

My drawings suck...
  #73 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-03-2003, 08:42 AM
Captain Fap
Send a message via ICQ to e_alert Send a message via AIM to e_alert Send a message via Yahoo to e_alert Send a message via Skype™ to e_alert

View Posts: 3,186

me too... man im telling the complete goddamn truth ive got a tear right under my left pupil and i dont even know you!!! this has changed me.. it reminds me of me now. they may not know it but sometimes i just want to hold them for hours and hours, thinking of nothing. man i love those two specials. and in this way youve helped me to understand some things and get through some others, so if you think you havent helped............. shut up. you did.
An', man, this makes me want to lie on my bed, hugging my pillow and think of those two very special people that i love. but then i also know that if i leave this room i wont be able to go on the computer for a while, worst of all the internet, so im in a state of confusion and disorientation. so just in case youre not reading this ill email you. and if you still think youre no impact to me ... just shut up and believe it, ok? good.
oh man i cant sop... i just ... ill do anything ... ANYTHING to get you back here. ill buy you a computer (well i wont really, but i would if i could). man i was in shock. just yesterday i was posting my sore sorry ass off trying to get to 100. i think i did 40, possibly 50. thats like half my posts of all time. then i was reading your post and this EPSON Smart Panel thing keeps popping up every 15 minutes and it popped up like 20 times in the time it took to read and re-read the posts in here and i was like "❤❤❤❤❤ off this is goddamn important im trying to do something here"
man ive never had a girlfriend before and i think of if i had one of the two and i lost her like that id cry for days, then when id stop id still have this sick feeling and still want to cry but i cant for some reason, which would make me cry again. ive hugged one of the two and i felt this love and i think she likes me because she keeps doing all this wierd stuff around me and showing me stuff she doesnt show her brothers and sisters and showing off around me but when i hug her shes like yay and then shes like "that was good but get off me now" after a few seconds, but i still want to hold her. oh once i held her for like a minute and she started ripping the gel out of my hair because i was squeezing too hard but i didnt care.
man i dunno but i just had to get that out of me i guess i never would have said that in a million lightyears but i also guess that this is different. geez this must be my longest post yet, even longer than my one i put in my fangame that had the story. ok i want to say more but i dunno what to say so ill come back and edit when i do *gives a long hug*. i will always miss you (until you come back that is)
Last Edited by e_alert; 12-03-2003 at 10:34 AM. Reason:
  #74 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-04-2003, 12:13 AM
back from the dead
Send a message via AIM to WatermelonTROUT Send a message via Yahoo to WatermelonTROUT
View Posts: 1,319

perhaps this should be locked. People have said what they are going to say.
  #75 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-04-2003, 02:55 AM
Hubba Bubba Nightmare
View Posts: 1,272

I havent.

Man i feel real sorry for you. Some times my dad bans be from things. Its so crap. But for you. Its hard to explain. Id hate to break up with a girlfriend and be banned from ZU. That sucks....
  #76 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-04-2003, 10:08 AM
The Hank
Steam ID: Haggard_Hank
View Posts: 2,022

wow...that is terrible.. i truly have tears in my eyes, i dont really know you but, well, i really dont know what to say, except for good luck, and well my toughts are with ya, i bet your not reading this post in a long time butt well i think its kinda hard for ya that your mother banned you from the computer. yeah.. ehh i really dont know quite what to say. (is not very good at this sorta thing) best of luck !
  #77 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-04-2003, 04:54 PM
turtles like strawberry
Send a message via ICQ to Asci Send a message via AIM to Asci Send a message via Yahoo to Asci Send a message via Skype™ to Asci

View Posts: 9,465

Okay, okay. ^^ I love you all.

Ascius-sama, Tristann? That made me smile.

Yeah. I'm still allowed on AIM. I have read every post on here, and smiled (however weakly so) at every one of them, knowing that when I post this, it is risking my ungroundedness and my being allowed to even go to computer club. But I have to let people know that I am NOT DEAD YET.

Yeeeeah.... People are leaving..... I think that ZU lost more than expected when I left... Some people said that I was one of the reasons they stayed, and this guy e_alert... cried for me and didn't even know me. My dad read my post, and said that while he was reading it, he was thinking to himself what a great writer I am. I think that could be a new thing to do for me, you know? Pass some time?

Well, I'm done with this post. I live on, yo. ^^

I love you, Ryoko!

HELLO IM A TURTLS
join official zu chatroom if you're not dumb okay bye
http://www.twigathy.com/cgi-bin/cgiirc/irc.cgi
if you miss me that badly then follow me on twitter
  #78 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-04-2003, 05:03 PM
turtles like strawberry
Send a message via ICQ to Asci Send a message via AIM to Asci Send a message via Yahoo to Asci Send a message via Skype™ to Asci

Gah. I haven't returned. I'm at Computer Club, and that's the only reason I'm able to post. At home, the ZU forums are blocked. The reason I'm ACTUALLY posting is because I want people to know I'm alive.

HELLO IM A TURTLS
  #79 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-04-2003, 05:10 PM
turtles like strawberry

Yeah, as long as my mom doesn't see me posting, I'm fine.

>_> That's not as easy as it sounds, though.

Sear... You crazy Łberposter... You slowing down? It looks like you are.

HELLO IM A TURTLS
  #80 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 12-04-2003, 05:11 PM
Waiting for the day.
Send a message via AIM to Doctor OKO
View Posts: 3,178

Its good to see you are back. Even if it is like for one day. Hows life going. And you are going to have go convince your mom to try get back on here man!

Cya!

Tags
ascius, building, left