Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-24-2006, 10:10 PM
Zora Warrior
Send a message via AIM to Link_fizzle
View Posts: 416
Favorite Fanfiction

Yay Fanfiction! So...What's your Zelda favorite fanfiction? I want to read a really good fanfic, but I don't know which one to read. So I was hoping maybe you guys can recommend one for me^^

And since we are on the topic of Fanfiction, What's your favorite one? It doesn't have to be a Zelda fanfic..it can be from other video games, movies, books....whatever. And it would be cool if you give a little description of it
Watch your actions, they become your character.
Watch your character, it becomes your destiny."
-Anonymous
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-24-2006, 10:19 PM
Reach out to the truth.
Send a message via AIM to Brotagonist Send a message via Skype™ to Brotagonist
Steam ID: wolfennights

View Posts: 17,655
Re: Favorite Fanfiction

My favorite fanfiction is Telling the Untold. Heck, I like it so much, I have a link to it in my sig. The story is so amazingly written. And the writers are so awesome. Appearantly, it'sa written by three people. My favorite character is the newest one, Shron. Man, the writer for him is so awesome!

Oh, wait...

Tumblr!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver View Post
I read "therapist" as "goat".
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-24-2006, 11:49 PM
The "Fake Zelda HD Screenshots" guy
View Posts: 1,518

Zelda fan fics, eh?

FanFiction.net has loads of fan fics from whatever may have you, including Zelda. Here's a few I've chosen out...

Moment Eternal-A beautifully re-done version of the ending of OOT. ZeLinkers will love this one.

We Will Be Watching-A One-Shot taking place before OOT, the Goddessess pay a visit to young Link.

Legendary Bloopers-a completley zany and random version of OOT. You have been warned!

Legendary Bloopers Goes Cel-Shaded-Obviously, the same as the previous one, but about the Wind Waker instead.

Through Time and Back-A crossover fiction based off of Soul Calibur 2. Link and Sigfried are turned into little kids and try to find a way to reverse it.

and finally...

NEW HYRULE ORDER-my own story, I've been writing it over the past 3 years or so. ..

When a new religion emerges, the very foundations of Hyrule are shaken. Fueled by political tension and a rise of atheism, it creates a chaos unlike anything concievable. In a quest to seek the truth, will Link prove this religion false, or will all of Hyrule abandon the Triforce and bow down before a new God?
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-25-2006, 12:30 AM
Light Spirit
View Posts: 6,456

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link_fizzle
Yay Fanfiction! So...What's your Zelda favorite fanfiction? I want to read a really good fanfic, but I don't know which one to read. So I was hoping maybe you guys can recommend one for me^^
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/953321/1/

Check it out.

It's an old, old story that I've written a long, long time ago when I was crazed with Zelda and Zoras. It's full of grammar mistakes and the last chapter is messed up a little (mixed up Tatle's name with Navy... the hell....)
  #5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-25-2006, 09:29 PM
Zora Warrior
Send a message via AIM to Link_fizzle
View Posts: 416

Oh man. Wow these are alot of fanfics^^ Let's see, I don't know what to choose. I just know it will take me alot of time to read these. lol

Most of the Fanfiction I read are in fanfiction.net

I usually like to read the humor ones. But my all time favorite humor fanfic was Link the Annoyance Slayer series. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2144064/1/
It's about Pikachu being the main villian and he wants to take over Hyrule^^

Its been a long time since I've read it, but it was hella funny! Here's a quote:
Quote:
“Man, it was crazy as ####! Dat cracka boy Link come in and WHAM he think he got da funk and I’m like, ‘Hey, no, man, this ain’t no jolly ride, uh,’ and he den goes BOOM and I’m like, ‘Crazy foo’!’ and BAM I’m out and he gone wit da #####!” Pikachu stared at the hoody-clad Teletubbie.
Watch your actions, they become your character.
Watch your character, it becomes your destiny."
-Anonymous
  #6 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-26-2006, 10:31 AM
Mogma
View Posts: 177

In my siggy I have 2, also read,

The legend of Tingle: Trombone of Time, in the fan fiction section on the boards. I wrote them both by the way.
Read my book! http://www.zeldauniverse.net/forums/...ad.php?t=45313 or my other book!http://www.zeldauniverse.net/forums/...ad.php?t=45193 or even, my OTHER book http://www.zeldauniverse.net/forums/...ad.php?t=45916 (Comedy, tingle...)

Wii gives a whole new reason to we'll,

wii'll?
  #7 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-27-2006, 04:36 AM
The Waiter
View Posts: 573

That isnt hard for me, cause for almost a year every week ive bin following the work of the most briljant Fanfic-writer i know: Bleedman.. For me its a wonder he's not already called in this thread, and that even makes me think you dont know him! So let me explain
1) Powerpuff Doujinshi: His first story.. it plays in a universe where all cartoon network characters live together in one town: Mega Town.. But it isnt as funny as in the cartoons.. it goes abouth how Dexters lost Deedee because Mandark killed her by accident wich Blossom finds out in the labaratory where Dexter is building a Deedee Android... sounds complicated or even boring! I assure you. So just take a look at http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/
2) The Forgotten: This plays directly after the last page of PPD. Nobody knows where it goes abouth exactly because there are only 2 pages and bleeman hast post new ones for months. What whe do know it that it goes abouth Atomatic Betty and other not that famous cartoons, i think its pretty cool and its sad he didnt post new pages for so long.
3) Grim Tales from Down Below: The work he is busy with now, every sunday he posts a page.. Whe are abouth the second or third chapter now, but its very much fun to read and i even think its my favorite comic. It goes abouth the Grim Reaper from Billy and Mandy... but this time it is way more serious.. A lot of things has happened and because of a reason thats hard to explain here Grim Marries (the Adult) Mandy.. So Mandy becomes the queen of the underworld and gets a son and a daugher with grim.. You see the story trough the eyes of this son. Again i must say: It sounds way more boring that it really is.. you should really read this at http://grim.snafu-comics.com/

Tags
fanfiction, favorite