Well my New Year's Resolution is the same old lose some weight. I need to lose about 20 pounds. I asked for a DDR for Christmas so I could have fun and lose weight at the same time. I got one. Yay! I plan to come home from work every night and dance for at least an hour.
My goal for this year is to finish my prereques so I can apply for Universities in Jan. 2007. It will be tough, but I will do my best.
Last post of 2005 Woot 11:59:59!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mine is to go to school more (I skip a lot), get a lot stronger and to join the Basketball team.
- To be with my Girlfriend more than ever cause I love her,
- To be my lazy self again (Have a job right now which is hard work, lol, but my contract is ending in februari and I don't mind);
- To still make money SOMEHOW.
- To get a PsP, a Revolution, and Zelda:TP, and play more games. I'm almost 20, but I still enjoy gaming ALOT
- To get back to college, even though I'm still not sure what to study XD
Hmm.. I think thats it.
Of course..I Swore that I'd save Her no matter what.. to my Soul!!
resolutions: finish/start my Ego Agents comic series, smoke more often, get a tad more serious about my art making and displaying habits i.e, get a scanner and a wacom tablet, which of course requires me to save up money. So my resolution is to save up a bunch of money.
meh... Whatever Commit fellatio speedy quadraped! Zelda I love you so much, don't deny me loving you or else I'll give you ADD and out of wed-lock pregnancy 98% of the teen population is cool, 2% aren't
I have none! Screw resolutions. I don't need a special occasion to set goals.
I love that attitude towards New Years. Personally, I see nothing special about the first day in a year, much less a reason to set goals on said day. I don't do New Year's Resolutions, the most obvious of my many reasons being that you usually forget about them within a week anyway.
I do have goals, however. While not strictly New Years Resolutions - and hardly being "resolutions" at all - they still stand on January 1, so I might as well say a couple of less-than-standard ones [i.e. Nothing like "ask her out", or "lose some weight"].
- Develop my Art skills, whether they be digital or organic. This is more a passive goal, one which I naturally progress with all the time as new techniques are discovered and new technologies invented. Specifically, I want to improve my hand-drawn sketches and get more inately aquainted with Photoshop than I already am.
- Establish myself as a professional Artist. In other words, set up an online portfolio and sell some work. It has always been my ambition to do this, and I hope to eventually work with great people in the industry, such as George Lucas and Shigeru Miyamoto. It all starts with a small step, eh?
- Set up my dream Tech Studio. Oh, God, I won't even start to describe this, or even start to explain how long this will take to accomplish. Rest assured, it will be huge, stylish, and fun.