Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-06-2005, 07:38 PM
Deku Scrub
Send a message via AIM to Marca Dark1
View Posts: 19
muggers

OK today has been a VERY BAD DAY!!!! first i fail 1 of my reports in school then after i'm walking home and i go into wally world(walmart) to get some art stuff. i had like 20 bucks on me and i spent like 5 so i walk out and on my way to the house(i live in a small town in North Carolins USA) and a dude grabs me and throws me on the wall! he takes out the knife and tells me "give me you wallet i just saw you put it up so don't be smart with me *****!" i give him my money and he ask what in the bag i tell him paper and things for art he laughs throws it on the ground and runs off fast! it's really ****ing me off! i'm not tell my parents because they'll just get scared and i'll have to stay in all day! UGH!!!!!!!!!!

Happily Adopted by Dimitri_dodongo
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-06-2005, 07:44 PM
Symbiotic in Theory
Send a message via AIM to Epyon Send a message via Yahoo to Epyon
View Posts: 1,377
Re: muggers

Somebody threatened your life and stole your money, and your not going to tell your parents because they might not let you go out to play? How can you be so stupid? Tell your parents, and call the police before someone gets killed by this man.
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-06-2005, 07:47 PM
space travel is boring
View Posts: 2,073

That is pretty ****ed up, I would of told the police, or done some ninja stuff and knocked him out, seriously he had a knife, I would of tripped him or something, or some self defence.
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-06-2005, 07:50 PM
Deku Scrub

it's not that! my parent hardly ever are around and i walk by there everyday! i've never seen him in the 2 years i've walked by!!!!

i was coming home from school i have a knife i use but since it was school i didn't have it...

Don't double post. Use the edit button. --Bobslob

Last Edited by Bobslob; 09-06-2005 at 07:59 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-06-2005, 07:55 PM
Most everyone's mad here.
View Posts: 2,312

Don't double post. But what idiot doesn't tell someone? That guy is probably mugging someone else right now.
  #6 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-06-2005, 07:58 PM
Sage of Wisdom
Send a message via AIM to Frost Guardian
View Posts: 3,082

You should tell somebody. Your parents may give you worry that you may feel that is not necessary, but in the long run, it's better for everybody. Mugging is no laughing matter and one should take it seriously. Informing somebody, for starters, is probably the best way to approch it.
  #7 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-06-2005, 07:58 PM
Deku Scrub

ok sorry and me i don't think you have ever been mugged when you were 13!

#8 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-06-2005, 07:59 PM
Well, I've got me a horde around you, now don't I?
View Posts: 695

Hey, I'd be afraid to tell someone too, but it's the right thing to do. Let's just hope it never happens again.

{Sig and Avy made by the amazing Sizzlin}
  #9 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-06-2005, 08:01 PM
Deku Scrub

ok... my parents are out right now so i can't tell them....

#10 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-06-2005, 08:01 PM
Sage of Wisdom
Send a message via AIM to Frost Guardian
View Posts: 3,082

That only adds moreso on the matter of why you should tell an adult. Or police. We feel sympathy-- but hiding it isn't going to help. At all. Think of the results in the long run.
  #11 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-06-2005, 08:04 PM
Deku Scrub

your right.....i'm still scared like if he hear that i called the police on him and he goes looking for me it's a small town

#12 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-06-2005, 08:06 PM
Rising Light Rising Light is a female United States Rising Light is offline
View Posts: 1,832

Though I am just repeating what everyone else has said, you need to tell somebody. That person threatened you, and that is against the law in the U.S. You don't need to tell your parents if you don't want to-tell an adult that your really trust, or the police. But you can't just keep this secret because you don't want your parents to keep you home. Besides, they'd only do that because they would want to protect you (which means that they love you and care for your safety).
  #13 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-06-2005, 08:06 PM
Gerudo Thief
View Posts: 90

Listen, I have three thing to help:

1) On my last spring break, I went on a ski trip in which our car lost control, did a somersault, and landed in a ravine. If you don't believe me, I have pictures. You can work through a tramatic experience. Just don't get all flaming on us.

2) As a former bully, I'm gonna give you a hint: He won't pick on you if you are in a group. Go walking with a group of friends or an adult. And if you DO have to stay in all day, so what? It will save your life.

3) Tell some one as soon as possible. I've been attacked, and I've been able to protect myself. Not always by fighting back, which I do not reccomend without combat training, but to get the police and your parents involved. They will be able to help, I garentee it.

Good luck to you, and remember a little trick:

When you see a muger who asks you for money, take a few bills out of your pocket, crumple them up, and then throw them over the mugger's shoulder. The mugger won't catch them, and while he bends down to pick them up, you sprint your butt off to a safe spot and dial 911.

Bye

Adopted by ULtiMaTe_SaGe_Ed6
If only we could use the Cuccos against Ganon... We'd have it made.
Props ph3r teh Fiend10(yes, I spelled that correctly) he made teh sexz0r pwnz0r unda banner! Joo ph3r teh him
Join the DarkFire Classic Banner Comp. Today!
  #14 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-06-2005, 08:57 PM
Light Spirit

View Posts: 4,726

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFire360
When you see a muger who asks you for money, take a few bills out of your pocket, crumple them up, and then throw them over the mugger's shoulder. The mugger won't catch them, and while he bends down to pick them up, you sprint your butt off to a safe spot and dial 911.

Bye
lol thats some good advice there... I wonder if the mugger is stupid enough todo so

But serousily keeping this stuff from your parents is pointless... Like everyone above said
  #15 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-06-2005, 09:00 PM
Avalanchemike

View Posts: 18,883

Hey- some guy tried to mug me once but... well, it didn't work. He was this scrawny kid who tried to run and snatch my bag. The funny thing is he wasn't strong enough to pull it out of my hand. Then he screamed at me to give me all his money but I calmly told him that it was all on my card and he'd have to wait in line at an ATM. He hesitated, cursed out loud and ran for his life. Moron.

You really should tell your parents what happened. Or someone who may be able to help you. That's quite a scary expirience- even if its just telling a friend. It's not something that you should endure alone. I'm sorry that happened to you.

Take care.
  #16 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-06-2005, 10:56 PM
Light Spirit
View Posts: 6,456

I wonder if you are quick enough to grab the wrist of the mugger (one with the knife) and twist it good while kicking the mugger's ballz (if he's a guy). A good punch here and there should weaken him enough for you to run away. Of course, the best course of action is always cooperate with the offender. After all, he did have a knife....
  #17 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-07-2005, 01:01 AM
The more you praise me, the less worthy I sound.
Send a message via AIM to Virtigo
View Posts: 709

Eh, these things happen. Just take it in stride and carry on.

Reading over these posts, I recommend you to NOT FIGHT BACK. It's a mugging. They want your cash, so give it to them. Fighting back or resisting is only sound when you know they mean to kill you. But if you put up a fight, they may try to kill you then, even if all they wanted was a wallet or a purse.

Your life shouldn't be traded off for your wallet. Unless they mean to kill, don't fight back.
  #18 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-07-2005, 10:37 AM
Legitimate Businessman
View Posts: 149

I hardly think a man who goes round mugging 13 year old kids is any really threat to society.
He's just a coward, robbing little kids.

Chances are it was his first time....he wanted to start small...
So anyway, tell your parents or summin.

I've gawt da try forse! LAWL!

#19 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-07-2005, 02:52 PM
Deku Scrub

i did....and hey! i'm not just some helpless kid!

#20 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-07-2005, 06:20 PM
WOOO!
Send a message via AIM to Kiri-Kraze Send a message via Yahoo to Kiri-Kraze
View Posts: 8,641

Tell your parents and when they call the cops, give a description of the mugger. Muggers are dirty, rotten people that steal money rather than work for it. Someone tried to mug me once and I kicked his sorry butt. (sorry I sound like I'm trying to act tough but It's true) You should take self defense classes, that way when someone pulls a knife on you, you can break his wrist in a quick fluid motion.

~BA Characters~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quark View Post
My confidence just had an erection.
~RIP Ceesco~
Big bro will always love you.

Tags
muggers