Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-20-2005, 03:07 AM
The Wolf
Send a message via AIM to Koga1 Send a message via Yahoo to Koga1
View Posts: 101
What should happen with michel jackson?

In the recent cases what do you think should happen to him? should he be killed sent to jail or ne thing else you can think!
me personally is he should be sent to prison for life muahahahahahahahaha...

rotator^by me
KiraAso_32 is my online gf mess with her and suffer the consequences
Friends:
Hells_angel EvilFred Lioness V99 DogDemon danielcbivens SuperDecimal and KiraAso_32
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-20-2005, 03:17 AM
View Posts: 592
Re: What should happen with michel jackson?

Here's a nutty idea: Actually prove he did these things. Then you can give him the appropriate punishment.

The way I see it, Michael Jackson is odd. Odd, yes. With the plastic surgery and his sometimes quirky actions he has just become generally looked upon as.. strange. Does that necessarily make him a child molester? No. No one has proof. And I'm not one to kick him while he's down.

Give me proof that he is indeed a child molester, and it just isn't a bunch of kids/parents trying to capitalize on a bad reputation, and I will happily watch him rot in jail.
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-20-2005, 08:01 AM
Big Bro Davidia Big Bro Davidia is a male Nauru Big Bro Davidia is offline
Proudly logging ZERO mod actions since...too lazy to find out :0D

View Posts: 7,590

Enough. Keep the quibbles to the quabbles and the ribbles to the rabbles.

Yeah.

Back on topic, just an observation: If it were some random guy on the street, he would have been locked up and put on the molestators list a LOoooong time ago. It just takes the testimony of one kid to lock up someone--even a parent. Whether true or not (and I wish it weren't true, because I liked the little Michael, although he was cocky even back when he was young), our justice system usually doesn't allow for deep investigation like in Michael's case.

Another thought is this: I'm a teacher (or will be after the summer...), and if I ever got accused of sexually harassing a student, even if later proven not guilty, it would taint my reputation forever. That is unique to teachers and politicians...and perhaps celebrities, as well.

Just some thoughts, folks. And let us make sure that we stay on the topic, please. Mind over miscreant, you know.

I am teh BBDeh!
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-20-2005, 08:26 AM
Tabula Rasa
View Posts: 645

^^^ exactly. Some people are just out for money. I have heard about some articles on Jacko and he is really ill. He is mentally ill. He won't let anyone help him and these cases are coming out of the woodwork. You have to take into account the fact that some people will do anything for money. Although he does seem very suspicious I mean he invites kids to stay with him. On the other hand what kind of parent would let ther child stay with someone like that after he was accused of child molesting a while back. Whether he did it or not is a different matter you just wouldnt let your child go with someone who is as extravegant as him. I would like to make it clear that I am not accusing him of being a kiddie fiddler. It's obvious that he isn't playing with a full deck and anyone who lets their children hang around with him is either out to get something or is just a plain idot.

#5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-20-2005, 09:07 AM
Intelligence seems to be overrated.
Send a message via AIM to Alonely Send a message via Yahoo to Alonely Send a message via Skype™ to Alonely
Steam ID: kaytree

View Posts: 3,261

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerkrisis
ok your really messed-up! its just a little poll we all have our own opinion.... i should not be punished becuz you dont like mine..... you need to grow up and not be so literal.... besides they do have some proof to his case, and you have nothing against me..... why dont you go to jail.... you molested me.... perv

~tigerkrisis
I have NEVER seen such an immature person in my entire life. Ever. It amazes me. She didn't even take the time to type out correctly, maybe we're not "good enough" for her. Well, that can be disproved since she thinks men are the only ones who can child molest.

I don't believe he did anything. There isn't any proof, and I live by proof. I don't think he should go to jail at all, especially since I believe Michael. But 'tis just an opinion.

And in this country, it's INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. Until they find rock-solid proof, they have no right to do anything. If that's changed, then the US is crumbling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerkrisis
besides they do have some proof to his case, and you have nothing against me..... why dont you go to jail.... you molested me.... perv
By the way, hon, you just contradicted yourself and made yourself look stupid. You said he has no proof, and then you did EXACTLY what you accused him of doing.

Ingenue.

[Facebook | last.fm | Twitter | Xfire: zdfettucini]

=D
  #6 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-20-2005, 09:14 AM
Light Spirit
Send a message via AIM to Miniblin
View Posts: 3,674

Michael scares the pants offa me, but thats no reason for him to go to jail. While I can't really prove his innocence, I don't really think he did anything. They just want money from him, that's all. What a greedy nation this is, huh?
  #7 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-20-2005, 09:15 AM
Royal Hylian
Send a message via AIM to Exadis Send a message via Yahoo to Exadis
View Posts: 839

he should go to jail.they have proof he molested the kid.he said he did,acuretly discribed his genitalia.hes done it before and if not punished shall do it again.and stop iken fighting that is flaming and noobish!
  #8 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-20-2005, 10:19 AM
~*~ 'lil forest elf ~*~
Send a message via Yahoo to Kaiza
View Posts: 608

I agree with Gerudo..

But if they find proof that he did it, he should be in prison for a lifetime cause childmolesting is a horrible act.

~*~ Sig & avy by me ~*~

#9 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-20-2005, 10:46 AM
A heaping helping of Southern goodness. Now with extra awkwardness!
Send a message via AIM to Star Boy Send a message via Skype™ to Star Boy
View Posts: 907

It would be a little extreme of me to say that he should be burned at the stake so I'll say he needs to be put in prison and allowed to be in the general population like everyone else.

I guarantee that after spending one night with the general population of a prison he wouldn't be peddling his "Jesus Juice" to unsuspecting children any longer.

[Sig courtesy of the talented, beautiful, and absolutely fantastic Liah]

[My BA Characters are Aidan and Edward Kitsuo]
  #10 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-20-2005, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirror_Image
Though I don't think Jacko would mind dropping the soap...
I don't know about that one. He'd probably think twice about dropping it when the guy behind him looks like one of the freaks from the "Thriller" video. ^^;;

But then again, this is Michael Jackson we're talking about so you've got a pretty valid point! However, I am pretty sure that he wouldn't be near as happy about the shank he'd probably get later on though.

#11 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-20-2005, 01:04 PM
The Plotting Rito >_>
View Posts: 476

My opinion is that Micheal Jackson more than likely did touch these kids, although he's probably unaware of ever doing something wrong, since he's so childish that he thinks he was merely playing with them. So if Jackson were to be proven guitly, he should more than likely be placed in a mental institue. I'm sure it wouldn't be exceptionally hard for his lawyer to make a jury believe he's insane.
  #12 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-20-2005, 01:22 PM
Most interesting man in the world
View Posts: 1,780

They should just ship him off to prison for a long time, and hey did you hear that he recently went broke, so now he most likely won't be able to bail himself out!

sig by Zorathan
  #13 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-20-2005, 02:39 PM
Send a message via AIM to Alonely Send a message via Yahoo to Alonely Send a message via Skype™ to Alonely

I'm so ashamed of all of you, especially Star Boy... You people don't even know if he did it. He's different, yes. But so am I from you. We're all different, and it doesn't matter if he wants to be a child. TONS of adults do...

Sad, sad...

=D
  #14 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-20-2005, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonely
I'm so ashamed of all of you, especially Star Boy... You people don't even know if he did it. He's different, yes. But so am I from you. We're all different, and it doesn't matter if he wants to be a child. TONS of adults do...

Sad, sad...
Don't be ashamed of me, Alonely!

I don't hate Michael Jackson because he's different. I can't stand him because these allegations of molestation are most likely very real. Even some of Jackson's own help around the Neverland Ranch told about using the white wine and Jackson giving it to some of the children.

I think the first allegations a long time ago were true as I think these are. I just think it's about time that he met some kind of justice. It's not because of the way he dresses or acts. It's based on what I think he's done.

#15 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-20-2005, 04:48 PM
10 years is here!!
View Posts: 12,328

Did he actually do it? Not sure, not enough proof yet.

Is he a whacko? Heh, hell yeah
A high fantasy book that doesn't switch character perspective every chapter? That doesn't feature done-to-the-death Elves, Dwarves and Orcs, but brand new races? And is heavily inspired by The Legend of Zelda? You might want to check it out! Kindle version only $.99, print version OUT NOW
  #16 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-20-2005, 05:05 PM
Fab Emblem
View Posts: 12,301

Wait wait, the family that accused him have admitted they lied so they could afford the medicine for their cancersick son. Am I the only one that knows this? (I didn't read any posts) Also it has been said that the boy that apparently everybody thinks Michael Jackson raped has told one of his teachers at school that Michael hasn't really done anything to him.
  #17 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-20-2005, 05:08 PM
Link the Zora Link the Zora is a male United States Link the Zora is offline
Trying to get a room in the Stock Pot Inn since 2000.
Steam ID: NEVER!!!

View Posts: 9,813

Well, i don't hate him like i want him locked up in a sewer with rats crawling around, nor do i like him to want to be his friend. I just deemed him as a strange guy that needs a little bit of help.

Lets look at this:

On one hand: He did do what he did to the kids, but then again, his accusers is the kids and parents and they may be only in this for the money.

On the other hand: He did it, and the kid and parents are telling the truth.

I....have really no idea what the heck i'm talking about...
  #18 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-20-2005, 05:09 PM

Actually, I was aware of that too, William Zelda4ever. I think they said it on E! television, and you could tell the 15-year-old boy was stuttering an awful lot during the case.

=D
  #19 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-20-2005, 10:03 PM
A polite suffix that has no translation
View Posts: 2,675

I can't judge what should or shouldn't be done too him. The trial isn't over yet, no verdict has been reached. You can't go around saying 'he's definitely guilty' when you have nothing to back that up with nor can you say 'he's innocent'. Just wait for the trial to end and then you can say what should be done.
  #20 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-20-2005, 10:06 PM
Successfully putting one foot in front of the other since 1989
View Posts: 2,283

If he is convicted, he needs to go to a mental institution...for like 50 years. Then, if he's sane, he'll have plenty of songs to sing for us (well...not me).

Yeah, he's an adult who thinks he's a kid. Who knows? He could share a cell with Tingle...

Tags
happen, jackson, michel