Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-02-2005, 04:15 PM
Zora Warrior
View Posts: 392
Anger managment; vent your problems.

This thread is for people to vent there problems be it Zelda related or based on your life happenings
Vent your angers here and hopefully, someone will have some good advice,
Remember know one is judgeing you, vent your anger truthfully or any advice might be obsolete.
Please dont say anyones problems are stupid or "if you dont have any thing nice to say dont say anything at all"
I just hope that this is not a very usefull thread,
that would just be sad.

Thanks for the sig Rudes2Z
adopted by Mrs. Ganondorf
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-02-2005, 04:25 PM
View Posts: n/a
Re: Anger managment; vent your problems.

A month ago I lost my right testicle due to torsion. I want to go back and be normal again. I don't know how to cope, I don't know how to live. I want to die, basically. I'm more sad than angry. But I think I'm angry at god. I'm not sure. Why did he decide to pick on ME. Why does it have to be this way? If this forum wasn't strict...you would hear alot more from where that came from. Cause I'm f*in drained beyond reality.
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-02-2005, 05:34 PM
shu len
View Posts: 12,072

I don't know if it's such a wise idea to have people release all their anger altogether in a thread. I got things to say, but just saying that this could turn out to be real... bizarre.
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-02-2005, 05:42 PM
Zora Warrior
Unhappy

I apologise to those who have been offended.

SORRY.

Last Edited by Corsair; 01-03-2005 at 06:31 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-02-2005, 05:47 PM
Not Standing Down!
Send a message via AIM to Mess
View Posts: 3,479

i'll say my problems... my problems with zu atleast

I can't stand it anymore... Everyone seems to be getting more dumb as the weeks pass. They all strive to be like one another yet being their own style at the same time, it's blantantly obvious, mimicing the way others talk.... the things they like... their stand points in discussions. I can hardly attempt to try and say noone here has done so... and easily say I have as well... I also can't stand how people try to sound smart all the time, take time in typing their thoughts out, TRYING to make what they say sound intelligent, when it's obvious they are pushing in so much false effort because just a few months ago they were considered stupid newbs who were constantly wrong.... now some can say they are assumed wrong because of the title NewB, then fine, you're choice to consider them stupid and utterly foolish because of the title or not.... then I can expect the response from everyone if I asked them why they sounded dumb to be "oh no, no no... I dont consider them dumb because of their title", then tell me, if no-one is considering them foolish because of the title... what's their exuse? how could the magically become intelligent withen a couple months? who the hell is the one considering them stupid based on the title? damn fools....

I'm beginning to believe it's just me.... or else im beginning to actually see things the way they are for the worse...
  #6 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-02-2005, 06:01 PM
Zora Warrior

any problem is fine sorry for anyone who has been offended by anything said.

Last Edited by Corsair; 01-03-2005 at 06:33 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-02-2005, 07:54 PM
No.
Send a message via AIM to SW22
View Posts: 487

Arg, Straw hats sure do piss me off.

What else kind of pisses me off...

My Dad's having another kid with his friends, some chick he met in Kentucky, where he lives shoing horses. So he's flying her down here in two weeks to meet the parents. Getting someone pregnant pretty much insures marriage. I wonder if this whole marriage between them is going to work out. And they're having a kid too so it's not like they can just divorce and then be over with it. All this means is lots of hassles. Ever since I found out a week ago ( merry christ-mas, you got a new sibling and I'm never moving back, son! ) I've been trying not to think about it much.
  #8 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-02-2005, 08:06 PM
Not Standing Down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsair
It would be wrong of me to take a side on this one,
Please dont say anything that offends others hear on ZU no matter if the thought has some good points or bad points, Offensive complaints should not be allowed and if people decide to misuse this thread for mudslinging then I will ask for the managers to delete it. Playful arguing is aloud and so is any complaint that is not offensive(such as last complaint) and does not contain any offensive material(such as the first complaint.)
Sorry dudes but the last complaint can be considered offensive by anyone.
I did think some people had common sense but for those who dont I shall put some restrictions:
ALOUD:
job problems
school problems
family problems
house problems
poeple problems
spouse problems
medical problems(not about anything that involves 'private areas')
tech problems
RESTRICTED
problems with innapropriate subjects
sex problems
innapropriate medical problems
religious problems
I dont think you can say what we say or not in this thread... and not forgetting me to mention this type of thing being something I'd note to in my post, along with spelling issues etc. etc.
  #9 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-02-2005, 08:23 PM
Zora Warrior

True, but there just guide lines, I only ask that you try to follow them, Please.
If you find anything I have said in the last posts rude, completely ignore the posts.
But please follow the guidelines. How would you like it if someone came into a thread just to tell you and everyone else that your only pretending not to be stupid. It is really rude.

#10 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-02-2005, 08:25 PM
Not Standing Down!

that is not what im doing, im venting my problem, it's a big problem. Is that not the purpose of the thread?
  #11 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-02-2005, 08:31 PM
Zora Warrior

Yes, that is the purpose of the thread, but not if your going to offend someone on the site.

#12 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-02-2005, 08:34 PM
Not Standing Down!

if my problem offends you I apologize, I've already been told that what I've said isn't in the wrong. I'm done posting here.
  #13 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-02-2005, 10:03 PM
Hime kara Tasogare
View Posts: 1,368

Hmm, -_-, I can see this thread being a problem, but I guess we can give it a shot. I haven't really been angry about anything in the past few months in real life, just coming here irks me sometimes (sometimes).

Farore||Adopted by: Nox ^_^||Shinto
  #14 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-02-2005, 10:12 PM
Rem

Friends want me to go out with this girl... dont want too... I found an excuse but then im stuck cuz if i went out with someone else it would piss em off + the girl is unstable... sweetness of a thing...

I have also been suspended from hockey (small fight) and from skiing (drug screening) and in both cases its a mistake... talk about a nice return from my trip
  #15 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-02-2005, 10:15 PM
Hime kara Tasogare
View Posts: 1,368

Drug screening? Meh...

About the girl, don't worry about them being pissed off. Although easier said than done, just try it and let them be pissed. I haven't been in your kind of situation but whatever.

Farore||Adopted by: Nox ^_^||Shinto
  #16 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-02-2005, 10:18 PM
Professional Castigator
View Posts: 490

I've lost my temper and that makes me angry! :mad: ... :mad: ... ... :moodswing
  #17 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-02-2005, 10:20 PM
Rem

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenaKunisaki
Drug screening? Meh...
unfortunately im not taking it so lightly... they found "anabolitic boosters" or something... im out until furthen notice... And I never took anything on purpose
  #18 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-02-2005, 10:23 PM
shu len
View Posts: 12,072

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mess
i'll say my problems... my problems with zu atleast

I can't stand it anymore... Everyone seems to be getting more dumb as the weeks pass. They all strive to be like one another yet being their own style at the same time, it's blantantly obvious, mimicing the way others talk.... the things they like... their stand points in discussions. I can hardly attempt to try and say noone here has done so... and easily say I have as well... I also can't stand how people try to sound smart all the time, take time in typing their thoughts out, TRYING to make what they say sound intelligent, when it's obvious they are pushing in so much false effort because just a few months ago they were considered stupid newbs who were constantly wrong.... now some can say they are assumed wrong because of the title NewB, then fine, you're choice to consider them stupid and utterly foolish because of the title or not.... then I can expect the response from everyone if I asked them why they sounded dumb to be "oh no, no no... I dont consider them dumb because of their title", then tell me, if no-one is considering them foolish because of the title... what's their exuse? how could the magically become intelligent withen a couple months? who the hell is the one considering them stupid based on the title? damn fools....

I'm beginning to believe it's just me.... or else im beginning to actually see things the way they are for the worse...
Just ignore whoever does that, it obviously bothers you. Some people type differently from when they first registered on here because they simply changed and maturized, and when I say 'changed' it doesn't have to be in a negative way. I mean me myself I've changed a lot since I even got Internet, I'm not running around on the Internet trying to be smart, I am just discussing things as I wish to discuss them, as they appear logical to me. Though maturization doesn't really require proper grammar at all, it's stupid to think it would

I wonder actually, who actually runs around forums trying to make everyone think he/she is smart? That's just a sad problem the person has. The absence of a personality for that person. I have two friends that imitate eachother - one is like the other. It's annoying, yes. It's like two stupid twins running around.
  #19 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-02-2005, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsair
OOOOk. I know I said anything but try and keep problems such as that to your self, I dont meen to be offensive, but that is kind of an innappropriate topic, So I am sorry but try to keep your life complaints within reason. I am sorry to say this but, that is not what I meant when i said vent...
Please do not bring up a subject such as that again, I would not want a board manager to get mad cause of that so please, none of that.

P.S. no offense, i do not want to offend anyone. And I am sorry for peoples problems.
No offense, I dont want to offend anyone, but ***** you. You made a thread for people to vent, and I did. People have real problems in life and if you aren't able to handle it, don't make threads asking for people to spill their heart out. If you were expecting, "ooo my mom grounded me and my hamster died, i hate my life!" then sorry buddy, but bad things happen to people. I don't see how that isn't appropriate anyways. I'm done posting in this thread, I wouldn't want to break your guidelines of whats appropriate or not because I am so worried that I might OFFEND someone as weak as you.
Last Edited by XLinkX; 01-02-2005 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-03-2005, 06:35 AM
Zora Warrior
Unhappy

You probably already received my Pm but I am sorry about that and I was wrong, the 'guide lines' are gone. Just dont be mad...

Tags
anger, managment, problems, vent