Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

Reply Thread is Locked!
This thread is currently closed from further posting.
Closed Thread
$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-03-2012, 10:37 AM
interestingdrug interestingdrug is a male England interestingdrug is offline
the one that you took
View Posts: 1,769
Hitting people with your thinger.

I think that something can deffo be said for violence ... violent in a controlled way. Asserting yourself can be difficult because people are immune to words and feelings and all those intangible things you throw at them because conflict makes this kind of 'wall' which is impenetrable. When this happens I usually get my dick out and slap some mofos because that's a tangible sensation that is guaranteed to provide results. Of course the hit is also only slightly painful and really it's still the 'idea' of the hit more than the actual hit.

I was at work the other day and somebody planted me with a ❤❤❤❤ load of paperwork and really I wasn't up for it. He wouldn't budge, of course. I think that it was sensible at this point for me to take my trousers off and slap him in the face with my dick. Company cohesion policy didn't ban this explicitly and I think that it promoted community welfare. My office is full of people slapping each other with their dicks now and our efficiency has sky rocketed thanks to the fear of the phallus.

I'd recommend this act. I'd also like to hear techniques and personal experiences. Let's be mature because I really do want to know these things. No need to lock.

Interestingly there are lots of people who can't do this because they don't have the equipment. Advice for arming yourself with your vagina would be good because this creates gender equality in the realm of genital punishment.
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-03-2012, 11:01 AM
Sharia for the UK Sharia for the UK is a male United States Sharia for the UK is offline
Hate my life, love myself
View Posts: 4,842
Re: Hitting people with your thinger.

I've been doing this for years in America, but I've gotten horrible results and the courts have explicitly told me that it's illegal and I need to stop.
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-03-2012, 11:04 AM
The Comeback Kid
Send a message via AIM to Notsil Send a message via Skype™ to Notsil
Steam ID: LTK419 Wii U ID: ZachtotheFuture

View Posts: 13,395
Re: Hitting people with your thinger.

sorry bro

but we dont allow dickslapping here on ZUOLIDF