Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

Reply Thread is Locked!
This thread is currently closed from further posting.
Closed Thread
$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-30-2012, 06:03 PM
Kokiri
View Posts: 76
Repeat: I want to make a video game....

I already posted this thread. I will not stop posting this thread until I get enough

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, as the title describes, I want to make a video. Specifically, something like a fanmade final fantasy game. I don't have any money, and I already wasted space on my computer with useless programs. Two people already asked me to help them with their video games, but one barely goes on this website anymore and the other one... well.. I responded to his email too late, being 5 months.

I have a creativity that is waiting to be unleashed. I'm very young too, 13 yrs old in fact, and very intelligent, more than the average human at my age (or at least at my school). I also want to find my talent. I know that I'm creative, so I want to go for Art, Music, Architecture, or Language (for writing and creating books). Video games mix all of those together, adding strategy. If I create a video game, maybe I can find which of these I am truly good at. I tried making a game by finding what way I'm useful for it. Creating plot and story: kinda good. Art: terrible. Music: Enhh, pretty good. Modeling: Better. but then, Architecture: BEST!!

I need help. I would like, you know, maybe to create a website so that you can join me and help me. If you want to help me with all this, PLZ DO! And also, blindly. If we don't contact each other blindly, things will go bad (don't ask). If YOU are planning on doing something like this and need someone with architectural skill, I would be glad to join you unless we do it blindly.

If I get as far as starting this website and having mostly everyone I need, then I will be truly greatful. My thanks will be beyond millions of dollars, or anything. If I am successful in creating a video game with you, then maybe we could make some game engine and make more games so that people can register (free) and download them so that they can play them in their game engine. If we sell them, I have no money account, and my parents would kill me!

If you would like to join me in my quest for finding my true talent, please respond and either give me your email address or I would privately email you on this site. And tell me how frequently you check your email or go on this site.

If you want to help me, NO, I'm not paying you. Im only 13 and I dont have mony, but my thanks to you will be beyond that (if we get along well). So ill sit here all night if I have to, to wait for someone to respond positively.

Im waiting for you.

If you have any questions, then feel free to ask! I'd love to answer any questions!
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-30-2012, 06:07 PM
I may not be perfect... but my dog loves me.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nesi
Steam ID: AlkalineCandy

View Posts: 18,333
Re: Repeat: I want to make a video game....

Last time you made this thread, I moved it to advertisement.
Here you are:
http://www.zeldauniverse.net/forums/...ideo-game.html

This is where it stays - I even discussed it with General Gaming mods and we agreed that it's the appropriate place for this thread.

If you reopen this thread anywhere else, you'll get warned. Don't do this, please.

Locked.

Tags
creativity, fanmade, fantasy, response, specifically