#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-27-2012, 03:23 PM
~
Send a message via Skype™ to Nesi

View Posts: 17,265
Tell Us About Your Week!

~TELL US ABOUT YOUR WEEK~
thread created for you by Gamzee and Nesi

People generally enjoy talking about themselves and wouldn't it be awesome to inspire each other how to put their free times to better use? This is why Gamzee and myself present you this thread in which you are supposed to tell us a little about your week!

Tell us a bit about each day - as an average day. What do you do on an average Monday? Describe it - as vividly as you can! What are your typical activities on a Monday? Is there something you do on Monday only? And so on, with each day. It could be difficult to find interesting things in your days, considering everyday things must feel dull and boring, so use this opportunity to realize how many interesting things you actually do or should do! Feel free to describe your schedule (is it free or strict? how much free time do you have?) and if you want, you can add pictures as well.

This way, we can learn new things about each other AND give activity ideas to each other - perhaps even find out that we have more in common than we thought.

Ne szólj, ne sírj, e bonthatatlan
Börtönt ne lásd;
És én majd elvégzem magamban,
Hogy zsarnokságom megbocsásd.
Last Edited by Nesi; 05-27-2012 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-27-2012, 03:37 PM
gotta get back to wondaland
Send a message via Skype™ to Zottie
View Posts: 5,724
Re: Tell Us About Your Week!

This week, I've felt like I have a lot of studying and homework to do, but I've done just enough to get through school without falling back. I feel that I have to do more work even though I'm doing just fine. I feel I have to do more than I need to, most likely.
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-27-2012, 03:54 PM
Kingslayer
View Posts: 27,734

So right now I am taking summer classes, so this is what my schedule will look like for the next 4 or so weeks.

MOOOOOOONDAAAY

I have a science class from 5:30 PM to 8:20 PM. Generally on Mondays I just chill at home. Sleep, watch TV, internet, ZU, etc., until around 5 when my grandpa drives me to class. I get out earlier, usually around 7:40 and he picks me up then. I go home and make dinner and just chill for the rest of the day.

TUUUUUESDAAY

I have a Speech class from 10:30 till 1:20 and then a Romanticism to Present Day class from 2 till 4:40 PM. I get up and shower and whatnot and start walking a little before 9:30. I get there a few minutes before class begins. Afterwards I go to the cafeteria and get lunch (usually a bacon cheeseburger) and then I read my RtPD book for a bit and take notes. At 2 I head to class and after that I head home. I'm usually really tired and I just lay on the floor for like 20 minutes before showering and then going to the internet.

WEEEEDNESDAAY

Same as Monday.

THUUUUURSDAY

same as tuesday.

FRIIIIIDAY

I do not have class on Fridays. I only go Monday-Thursday. Currently I go with my dad to a friend's house and we play a game of D&D 4th Edition. I'm playing this giant praying mantis creature who is a Monk and it is cool. We barbacue or order food and just sit around and chill. I'm gone from like 5 PM till 11 or so at night. For the rest of the day I just hang out as usual.

SATURDAY

I usually do my schoolwork from over the weekend on this day, in addition to bringing up my roleplays here on ZU up to speed. If I'm feeling kind of lonely I'll try to see if any of my friends wanna hang out.

SUNDAY

This is the day my grandpa generally goes food shopping. We leave either in the morning or afternoon. We get breakfast/lunch and food shop. Then I go home and chill for the rest of the day.

Basically I chill a lot.
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-27-2012, 03:58 PM
View Posts: 95

This week I've spent all my time trying to catch up on the projects I postponed because I was playing Templequest!
  #5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-27-2012, 10:58 PM
Master of sexy
Send a message via Skype™ to Gina
View Posts: 803

A WEEK IN THE LIFE OF ZELDA-DANCER.

Sunday
I relaxed at home. I did literally nothing. Woo!

Monday
I went to school and got to see my favorite teacher who came back from her maternity leave!
I had my last Modern (dance) class of the year.

Tuesday
I went to school.
I went to get ice cream and went to Target. I ended up getting stuck behind someone who accidentally hit a bike rider. The bike rider and his friend were obviously high and they kept demanding money from the driver. Luckily, it was right across the street from a fire department, so someone came over and broke it up.

Wednesday
Last full day of high school.
I went to my Jazz and Ballet classes.

Thursday
I had my first two finals, AP Psych and Ceramics. I got to come to school late and leave early (9:46 to 1:06).
I went to get ice cream with my best friend.
I went to my Hip Hop class.

Friday
I had my next two finals: Gym and AP Lit. I didn't have to take the gym final since I'm a leader, so I just got to work on other stuff. One of my sophomores made me a giant cookie!
My grandma picked me up from school since I got out early again (8:06 [normal school starting time] to 11:16) and we went to P.F. Chang's.
We picked my little sister up from school and we went out for ice cream.
I went to my sister's junior high graduation (MA CREYS).
We ordered pizza and I watched Cold Case for the rest of the night!

Saturday
I spent my morning on ZU, cleaned up my room, and played some video games.
My best friend came over and we watched Castle. I've officially gotten her into the series, and we were able to get to disc 2 of season 3. :3

So yeah.
My life is basically dance. And this is a light dance schedule compared to some other years.
  #6 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-27-2012, 11:00 PM

View Posts: 17,726

Monday: Mondays I usually have off from work, unless I ask my boss if I can come in so I can get Friday and Saturday off, so I usually sleep in til 10, lay in bed watching some cartoons while cuddling with my mutt. Around noonish I get out of bed, find something to eat, then play video games. After about 4 - 7 hours of that (lol NO LIFE) I jig/run for about 45 minutes, shower, then look for dinner. Depending on what time truck is the next day, I'll either be in bed at 9 or closer to midnight.

Tuesday: Wake up (usually 5:30 am, but every once in a while it'll be at 8:00 am), look for my work clothes, eat if there's time, and be out the door an hour later for work. Arrive at work, prep the back room for truck, then wait for it to arrive. When it does arrive, we'll be unloading it for a good 2 - 4 hours, depending on the size. Once that's done, I'll go in the office, confirm that we got it, the go back to the back room and make sure that everything is labeled correctly SINCE THOSE ♣♣♣♣ERS WHO SEND US THIS ♣♣♣♣ CAN'T DO THEIR DAMN JOBS. I'll stay at work for close to 9 hours, then leave between 4 pm and 7 pm. I'll come home, find something to eat, shower, and squeeze in some video game time if possible. Bed time is always 10 pm >.> I'll try and stay up and watch American Dad and if I'm really up to it, Chelsea Lately, but recently I've been too exhausted

Wednesday: Wake up at 5:30, be at work at 7, stay til 4. It's pretty much the same as Tuesday, but minus the truck and add in doing stock. Lots and lots of stock.

Thursday: Same as Wednesday, but with an added bonus of chewing my boss out for something!

Friday: If I'm not off, then it's the same as Thursday.

Saturday: The same as Monday, but I get to stay up later cuz I come in late on Sunday. Every once in a while I'll actually go out and do something lol.

Sunday: Wake up at 11, be at work at 12. It's slowly becoming my most hated day of the week because not only is it my last day to get my stuff done, but I also have to clean the store, do damages, do our store and frozen orders, do a cashier comparison, and a ton of other paperwork. Oh yeah, there's also the splendid joy of kicking people out because they can't read the sign on the front door that says we close at 8 and in return get called a ♣♣♣♣♣ for it.

1 person liked this post: Nyook
  #7 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-27-2012, 11:08 PM
A pinky swear is forever
Send a message via Skype™ to Ahluk
View Posts: 6,645

Monday thru Friday: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, work, sleep, snow.

Sat: REST

Sunday: Wake up, no internet, played Resident Evil 2. Got scared, friends knocked on window, went to go eat, came back, updating 3D Dot Game Heroes now.
  #8 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-28-2012, 01:52 AM
sldgkhnds klvhkjlghjdsmk;lgdmkgfkld ;ggfklfj kldfsgk,dg skldgjkmldsgjsdklgm dsklg
View Posts: 8,237

m: work, go to friends house and light up, run
t: work, friend comes over and light up, weights
w: work, give friend a ride from uni, go to her apt and borderlands co-op, bike
th: work, friend comes over borderlands co-op, swim
f: work, see mib3 with friends, light up, borderlands co-op, go out to dinner, bar in sf, civ 5 battle with friends once home
s: babysit friends kid, play mario/kirby/etc games with the kid, order a pizza, run, go see arena football game
sun: swim, weights, bike, light up, play COD and watch game of thrones with friend
Last Edited by Mafoofoo; 05-28-2012 at 01:53 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-28-2012, 06:07 AM
Great White North Great White North is a male Prussia Great White North is offline
No more poison~
Send a message via Skype™ to Great White North
View Posts: 4,501

School.

Work.

School.

Work.

Work.

School.

Work.

Work.

Work.

Work.

Drink.
"Your Father calls you to His Court. You need not pack; you go garbed in glory where you stand. He waits eagerly by His palace doors to welcome you, and has prepared a place at His high table by His side, in the company of the great-souled, honoured, and best beloved."
1 person liked this post: Jonah
  #10 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-28-2012, 06:17 AM
nowhere
View Posts: 4,183

School

Work

Smoke

Work

School

Drink