Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-20-2012, 08:23 PM
My life from Z to A My life from Z to A is a female United States My life from Z to A is offline
Sometimes, it's not just the hand you're dealt, but the cards you play.
View Posts: 347
The "Unspoken Words" thread

Do you have something you wanted to tell someone in real life, but never did? Or wish you could, but you still haven't? Don't you wish you could post those words somewhere they could be read, but that the people who it's meant for won't actually see?

That's what this thread is for.

I do ask, however, to make things easier on moderators, that we don't diss other members on ZU in this thread. Thanks.

I'll start it off with a bit of an angsty/angry message for something that recently happened to me. Selfish, true, buuuut...needs to be said:

Spoiler:  
Dear fellow female friend about to get dumped,

It's only a matter of time now. For the first time in three and a half years, I'm glad it was you and not me. Looks like all that time of having to deal with it finally paid off in the end for me.

Thank you for taking the fall for me.

Sincerely,

~The (damn proud) girl

Sometimes,

it's not just the hand you're dealt,

but the cards you play.
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-20-2012, 08:32 PM
Chief Justice Antonin Scalia
Send a message via Skype™ to Pietro
Steam ID: Pietro672
View Posts: 8,845
Re: The "Unspoken Words" thread

"I love you and I want to be with you regardless of where you move because you're the most amazing person I've ever met."

I chose not to tell her because I'm simply not ready.
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-20-2012, 08:52 PM
Self-Banned
Send a message via Skype™ to Sólsetur
Steam ID: solseturs

View Posts: 12,173

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pietro View Post
"I love you and I want to be with you regardless of where you move because you're the most amazing person I've ever met."

I chose not to tell her because I'm simply not ready.
This. This. THIS.

I had a girlfriend who recently moved away, and I regret saying these words (or something similar) soooo much. Even if it didn't work out, I just wish I would have told her. It would have made me like... able to move on so much quicker. Instead, she never even knew how I felt about the whole thing. Caused me to be depressed way longer than I should have been.

Regret it so much.
[COLOR=Black][11:32:44 PM] jordan: AM I THE WHY OF THE THINGS OR AM THE THINGS THE WHY OF I[/COLOR]
[/CENTER]
[LEFT]
[/LEFT]
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-20-2012, 09:06 PM
Dat ain't Falco

View Posts: 14,229

Coach Auld,
You call me Satan. You claim I am the “evil one”. I have explained I am not who you say I am. You tell me I’m Hitler; for that, you shall pay. You call me the devil, well congratulations. Next year, I shall make sure that, for you, all hell shall be released. You shall be avenged in the most tortuous manner possible, and slowly, you will fall to your knees and beg for mercy. You are not only cruel to me, but to all others. Your incompetent actions will come with a price, and I shall make sure that the favour is returned. When the year turns and things come into place, where you claimed I abode shall be your eternal destiny. Congratulations, you may have won for the time being, you may have laughed last, but this conflict resides among us, and, I assure you, no matter what, I will have the last laugh. Your failure won’t necessarily be painless, but physical pain shouldn’t be what is felt. You shall get your pay back in such a way that would make you desire your death.

All hell will break loose and I will bring you down to the depths of hell. I will make sure you rot and burn for all of eternity. Your soul shall be suffering for all of its puny existence. You have brought yourself a one-way ticket to your destruction. You will fall to your knees, and to me shall you bow.

Call me Satan one more time. Threaten to fight me one more time. Next year shall be a living hell. If you think I bring hell to class, you have no idea what is in store for next year.
Farewell,
Leland
  #5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-20-2012, 09:14 PM
Thread Killer
View Posts: 3,021

Dear father,
It's been a long time since I seen you. What was it? 5, 6, or 7 years? I don't understand what my mom told us that you were a bad person. I don't understand. I seen you as a father who wanted to stay connected to his daughters, but I still picture you as the person from what my mom describe you as. I don't understand still how you can be a father. I really wish that I want to know if you still think of us as your daughters or if you really love us? I really wish you can see me graduate.
From your daughter, Michelle.
2 people liked this post: Esalia, Yawn
  #6 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-20-2012, 09:23 PM
Dat ain't Falco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Kaguya View Post
Dear father,
It's been a long time since I seen you. What was it? 5, 6, or 7 years? I don't understand what my mom told us that you were a bad person. I don't understand. I seen you as a father who wanted to stay connected to his daughters, but I still picture you as the person from what my mom describe you as. I don't understand still how you can be a father. I really wish that I want to know if you still think of us as your daughters or if you really love us? I really wish you can see me graduate.
From your daughter, Michelle.
I am gonna tell the truth here.... I cried while reading this.
  #7 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-20-2012, 09:49 PM
Florina Laufeyson Florina Laufeyson is a female Norway Florina Laufeyson is offline
Hveđrungr
3DS ID: 1934-0706-9170

View Posts: 22,273

Dear That Guy In The Bay Area,

You are sexy and i dig you. You are aware im not only 7 years older than you but also a couple inches taller than you. I dont usually dig short dudes but id make an exception for you. Lets have coffee sometime. Theres a Tully's somewhere on Market Street. Maybe we can talk about writing stories and HP Lovecraft and junk.

(lol i may actually say that to him someday)

(◕ᴥ◕し) ミᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
A Dream of Ice And Fire: 4900-2186-7042 Animal Crossing Dream Suite
4 people liked this post: Artemis, Buu, Great White North, Willow-chan
  #8 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-20-2012, 09:54 PM
Gerudo Thief
View Posts: 130

Dear person above me,

I find you oddly attractive and I've never known why, but I'll never tell you that because it sounds creepy.

Sincerely

Not Din
1 person liked this post: Great White North
  #9 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-20-2012, 10:08 PM
Sage of Wisdom
View Posts: 1,435

Dear Guy A,

I think you're cute. We should hang out sometime.

Dear Guy B,

Do you have to act like that with your girlfriend, whose locker is right next to mine? It tortures me to see you two. Also, I like you.

Dear Guy C,

You're hot.
  #10 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-20-2012, 10:12 PM
Great White North Great White North is a male Prussia Great White North is offline
We are criminals!
Send a message via Skype™ to Great White North
Steam ID: Septemvile
View Posts: 4,554

Dear you,

I love you.

Me.
"Your Father calls you to His Court. You need not pack; you go garbed in glory where you stand. He waits eagerly by His palace doors to welcome you, and has prepared a place at His high table by His side, in the company of the great-souled, honoured, and best beloved."
1 person liked this post: Artemis
  #11 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-20-2012, 10:15 PM
Gerudo Thief
View Posts: 130

Lidia, I'm totally in lesbians with you. PM me on facebook.
  #12 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-20-2012, 10:32 PM
Sage ja, Zu der Einsamkeit, die sich in deiner Seele quält

View Posts: 10,692

Dear Mum,

Seriously, when I was a baby, you never cared for me. and as I continued to grow older, you just neglected me even more. You never gave me the affection that I needed and deserved, and you just brushed me off like I was dirt on your shoes. AmI that bad of a disgrace to you? Despite the face that my current father wanted a child of his own blood? Why are you extremely selfish and care about your needs? Deep down, was I ever a thought in your mind that was positive about me? Do you just hate me, or do you have a small piece of likeness or loviness towards me?

Did you ever cared if I hurt myself? Or even attemoted suicude? Or were you just hoping that I would so you felt free deep down? I'd like these questions asked, very.

Remember that one day, when I almost got kidnapped, would you even cared if I disappeared? Father might ask where I was at, but I'd doubt you'd tell the truth.

Mom, all that I'm pretty much asking is...

What about me made you not care at all about me?

-Aurelia
4 people liked this post: Artemis, Esalia, Kikaider, Yawn
  #13 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-20-2012, 10:34 PM
Golddron Sex Golddron Sex is a male United States Golddron Sex is offline
Thank you
View Posts: 5,139

Spoiler:  
Dear mom,

Sorry really doesn't make up for what I did, but it's the only word I can think of. Abandoning you on your deathbed when you needed me most was the most selfish thing I could have done. But I was scared. I knew you to be overweight, to be able to walk, and of course talk. but when I returned home on emergency leave at my commander's approval, you were none of those things. The incoherent skeleton that greeted my eyes terrified me. While everyone else was taking turns sitting by you and holding your hand, I was making excuses to leave, to go take a walk down by the lake. Anything to get away from you, and the truth.

The next day, when my sister informed me that you had passed away in the night, I walked past her without saying anything and I took a walk in the pines where we used to go as a family. I can recall the exact place where I started crying.

Whenever someone tells me that you would be proud of me for things I've done, I can't even begin to come up with an response. You have no reason to be, and I don't blame you. But I just wanted to say I am so sorry for the way I treated you, and that I appreciate the way you sacrificed your time as a stay at home mom to raise the three of us kids. You remain to this day the most unselfish woman I know, and I couldn't begin to ask for a better mother. If I could do it all over again, things would be different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalanchemike View Post
pokefags woke the dragon and are gonna find out they're not weak to ice types
  #14 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-20-2012, 10:34 PM
Dat ain't Falco

Angel,

I love you. You know I love you. Why did you deny I loved you? When have I ever wronged you? When have I done anything wrong? Why do you tell me you love me, but never talk to me?

Why do I love you, but I know you don't love me back. Day after day, I talk to you, write you poems. Whenever you are going through a problem, I am the guy that brings you out of depression... and once you feel normal, you abandon me. You know that I adore you. You know that the only reason I am alive is because you were the only one on earth at the time who actually cared about me.

Now that I have been for away from you, I don't think I really need you anymore. You were the rope I was hanging from. I was at the end, and I was pulled up with your help. I thank you for that. I show my gratitude from time to time. I wrote you music, made stories for you. I have let myself be the clay that you may mold. You continually complain to me that nobody loves you. Open your eyes. I have opened myself to you... you are my Juliet.

Now that you have left me in the cold, now that I am all alone, I am tortured by the idiocy of my mind and heart. You were the only one who cared... at least that's what I thought.

After talking to a mutual friend, I find out that you see me as a toy... someone who is just another pretty face. I knew that you loving me was too good to be true. I knew that it was a little too hard to believe. All that I have done for you. You leave me.

I told you that you could never upset me. I told you that you could never hurt my soul. I let you know that my feelings towards you were as powerful as diamond... you found a way to ruin everything for me. Everything was doing fine until you left me behind...

Love me. love me not. Maybe my luck will change once I see you again. Maybe you will care about me.

dormire bene,
The Heart
  #15 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-21-2012, 03:03 PM
Jiro
View Posts: 11,923

Dear ________,

I wonder how you are. I am doing fine myself. Getting better. Sorry we haven't talked in awhile. I have to say, that this is fairly interesting, how things work out. We were never terribly close, however the conversations we did have, were some of the best. I hope to see you again someday, but until then, I have this message to leave.

~Matt
  #16 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-21-2012, 04:22 PM
Florina Laufeyson Florina Laufeyson is a female Norway Florina Laufeyson is offline
Hveđrungr
3DS ID: 1934-0706-9170

View Posts: 22,273

Dear My Brother,

Srsly, bro, get your head out of your arse. The world does not revolve around you and you arent a model parent. Your kid is so gonna grow up resenting the hell out of you if this shizz continues. Being stupidly over protective and disciplining her for really menial ❤❤❤❤ is retarded. You arent the Lord of Answers. You do not know all the things. Stop acting as if you do. Also, stop being such a hypocrite. If you are gonna inform someone of their flaws, its best to recognize your own. Kthxbye.

(◕ᴥ◕し) ミᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
A Dream of Ice And Fire: 4900-2186-7042 Animal Crossing Dream Suite
  #17 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-21-2012, 04:43 PM
wow
View Posts: 2,834

Dear ________,

I love you more than you can imagine and will ever know. I don't know what I would do if you weren't with me and I would die inside if anything ever happened to you.

-Lauryn
Last Edited by Artemis; 05-21-2012 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-21-2012, 04:53 PM
?
Steam ID: Foofs
View Posts: 8,394

Whoa did I just stumble onto the craigslist missed connections section or am I still on ZU?
1 person liked this post: Lly
  #19 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-21-2012, 05:15 PM
<3
Wii U ID: Piratefreak07 3DS ID: 4639-9047-0446
View Posts: 1,129

Dear ______,

I find our connection to be simply amazing. I'd really like it if you could visit me eventually, when you have the time and money to do so. I see us getting along, really well. We have so much in common, even more so than my friends I've known all my life!

...It's too bad you're about 13 years older than me. That sort of eats at me. I am so bothered by that at times, but I try not to let it eat at me.

~Your eccentric friend.......who also has a crush on you.

AC:NL Dream Addy: 5300-2537-8510
  #20 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-21-2012, 07:44 PM
Thread Killer
View Posts: 3,021

Dear *Insert person's name*
Not sure how to say this but.... you are a wonderful person even though you don't see it yourself. You have become such a strong person over the time I met you. I'm sorry if I had done anything to hurt you... I'm sorry about that. You are a good friend, but I wish you notice me a little bit more. I think I had a crush on you for while, not sure if it's still there anymore. Sometimes I wish I can meet you but then I don't want to at the same time. Keep smiling and live a happy life
From Michelle.