Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#21 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-28-2012, 06:29 PM
gotta get back to wondaland
Send a message via Skype™ to Zottie
View Posts: 5,727
Re: The "Unspoken Words" thread

"You complain that I treat you like you're stupid? Well, how should I treat someone who'd think I'm a half-pedophile even though homosexuality =/= pedophilia, who'd think I'm confused, who'd think I'm just going through a phase, who'd think that men are 'either straight or queer,' who's one of the factors that caused me to hate myself and go through that awful ♣♣♣♣ing starvation?"
  #22 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-28-2012, 07:17 PM
Viajero de la Galaxia Viajero de la Galaxia is a male United States Viajero de la Galaxia is offline
The name's Lee.

View Posts: 1,957

Dear Assistant Manager,

You're a crafty shoplifter. You must think I don't notice, but I do.

-Cashier
  #23 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-28-2012, 08:37 PM
with a chance of euphoria
View Posts: 11,515

Dear people that constantly surround me on a daily basis,
I dislike almost all of you. You all have stabbed me in the back and cut my throat. You have tried my life by destroying all the trust I ever had for you. You have turned against me, You told me you were my friend. You used me. You have harmed me physically, mentally, and emotionally. I am permanently scarred from the actions placed upon me.

- Me

#24 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-28-2012, 09:55 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to GreenWind
View Posts: 8

i see many confess love....I envy you..this goes towards the opposite....

X: Since I tried and tried and tried to get colose b with you and you always toyed with me..
we must split paths....and forget about me..forget I crossed your path..forget who I am..send me to the oblivion of oblivion...I can't do more..I don't love you anymore..and since I can't be rude to you...I just want to say, good bye..take care....and be happy with whom ever you choose...although you do forget me..I'll always remember you...
  #25 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-28-2012, 11:06 PM
Farore's Apprentice Farore's Apprentice is a female United States Farore's Apprentice is offline
Gerudo Thief
View Posts: 145

Dear _______,

Please stop pushing me over. You have no idea how hard it is to actually be civil to you. I thought we were great friends. Stop insisting I must hang out with you when all you ever do is criticize my friends who actually care for me. Stop thinking you know everything. You think you know practically everything about me. Stop bossing us all around. Stop blaming my best friend for something she can't control. Stop blaming my best friend who is possibly the nicest human being I have ever met. You aren't better than her. Just because you get better grades and do sports doesn't make you any better than her. I honestly just want you to leave. I want you to let me be myself.

From,
Your "Best Friend"
  #26 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-28-2012, 11:42 PM
View Posts: 8,577

Dear <insert-name-here>,

It's ironic how we met in ZU. Nevertheless, your wisdom and positivity attracted me to you and now I have fell in love with you, and I endear the conversations we had some time ago... sadly that I know you won't return the same feelings as I have for you.

Just........ take care, then. Stupid as this might sound, I still love you, and because of you, I would not leave Farore. Uh, I mean.... Zelda Universe forums. Yeah
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
MADLY IN CHOCOLATE ABOUT LOVE AND CHOCOLATES

And the life of this world is nothing BUT play and amusement.
  #27 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-30-2012, 12:09 AM
Hylian
View Posts: 626

Dear ___,

I love you.
  #28 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-30-2012, 03:42 AM
ELpaca

View Posts: 17,372

Spoiler:  
Dear cousin,

You've always been a brother to me, ever since we were toddlers. It's funny how everyone in the family and those outside of it call us "twins". We basically represent each other, but of an opposite gender.

But things have changed, and I hate it. Ever since we've gone to high school together, you decided to make friends with the worst people in school. Seeing you slowly become a druggie and constantly running away from the law honestly tears me apart. Whatever happened to the good old childhood days where we used to skate together and watched awesome movies in the afternoon?

I seriously wish that you will stop your dangerous behaviour soon, because you're either going to die or end up in jail at this rate. And I wish I had the balls to tell you this, face-to-face.

Love, EL.

Ich Will: "As a kid I remember grabbing cats by their tails and spinning them around like you do with Bowser in Mario 64. Then I'd throw them away. Dunno if I got that from the game though lol."
Last Edited by EternaLegend; 05-30-2012 at 04:23 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #29 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-30-2012, 04:29 AM
Floating in the background
Send a message via Skype™ to hoodedone

View Posts: 1,239

Dear...

You always whine about how some people bash you into the ground whenever you open your mouth. Have you ever considered the possibility that this is because you treat them the same or worse? If you could stop acting like a total ♣♣♣♣♣, that would be great

Man that looks great on paper, but some things are better said in a nice way, shame that doesn't always yield results.

Sig by IceCreamLink! <>BA characters <> Writings
  #30 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-30-2012, 02:51 PM
Aberrant Bliss Aberrant Bliss is a female Turkey Aberrant Bliss is offline
I'll be your rock when the water comes, don't waste your life on stepping stones
View Posts: 1,606

Spoiler:  
I just realized that I posted two completely conflicting things in two different threads, one two weeks after the other. I have no idea what my brain is doing but that's kinda embarrassing.

And extremely ironic since people always say certain things about relationships (like, "they end" and "relationships aren't perfect" and "you have to try hard" and "you have to learn when to let go" and "you can't really be friends afterward" and I always feel like I'm aware of these things and am realistic, but I'm still sucked into them stupidly? Somehow.

Anyway, super dumb. Perhaps I'm using ZU as a means of kind of a stream of consciousness rant outlet too often. Anyway, I was complaining about my boyfriend here and it sounded really angsty and stupid so I'm deleting it. I don't even know why I posted that. O.o I don't even really know what I think anymore. My brain is just mushy... O.o

Why do I always do stupid things? lol
Last Edited by Aberrant Bliss; 06-12-2012 at 08:56 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #31 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-30-2012, 03:07 PM
sldgkhnds klvhkjlghjdsmk;lgdmkgfkld ;ggfklfj kldfsgk,dg skldgjkmldsgjsdklgm dsklg
View Posts: 8,239

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzraelBlack View Post
I really can't think of a single thing that I regret not having said.

Odd. I guess I am just better than you guys.
Nah it just means you're not a wuss. Which is great.
  #32 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-30-2012, 06:55 PM
Súndav Istalrí Súndav Istalrí is a male United States Súndav Istalrí is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to Súndav Istalrí

View Posts: 907

ummm no, I'm to brutally honest. example, I told one of my friends (more of a friend of a friend) that she needed to stop complaining about her life, and whatnot. how she needs to stop assuming that everyone is making fun of her because she is fat (no one makes fun of her for it, even tho she is obese). I also told her that if it bothered/worried her so much she should get off her ass and do something about it and not complain.

and then of course I always tell people when I "love" them and whatever, then I get friend-zoned

Quote:
On 1/8/14, at 9:32 PM, Double A wrote:
> we were just discussing how we'd like to rub syrup all over your sculpted torso
Quote:
On 1/13/14, at 2:44 AM, Double A wrote:
> [refering to a pic of me] omigod sundav my panties can't take it
  #33 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-30-2012, 06:59 PM
sldgkhnds klvhkjlghjdsmk;lgdmkgfkld ;ggfklfj kldfsgk,dg skldgjkmldsgjsdklgm dsklg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Súndav View Post
ummm no, I'm to brutally honest. example, I told one of my friends (more of a friend of a friend) that she needed to stop complaining about her life, and whatnot. how she needs to stop assuming that everyone is making fun of her because she is fat (no one makes fun of her for it, even tho she is obese). I also told her that if it bothered/worried her so much she should get off her ass and do something about it and not complain.

and then of course I always tell people when I "love" them and whatever, then I get friend-zoned
Oh god I don't want to go too offtopic from the missed connections theme of this thread but that's like the biggest loveshy excuse ever.
  #34 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-30-2012, 07:02 PM
Súndav Istalrí Súndav Istalrí is a male United States Súndav Istalrí is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to Súndav Istalrí

View Posts: 907

I once got rejected because I was a virgin

Quote:
On 1/8/14, at 9:32 PM, Double A wrote:
> we were just discussing how we'd like to rub syrup all over your sculpted torso
Quote:
On 1/13/14, at 2:44 AM, Double A wrote:
> [refering to a pic of me] omigod sundav my panties can't take it
  #35 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-30-2012, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzraelBlack View Post
Oh my god, can't breathe.
took the words out of my mouth and no. dont vm. i'm droppin it.
1 person liked this post: notthatothername
  #36 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-31-2012, 12:08 AM
View Posts: 8,577

Dear ____ YOU'RE HILARIOUS Sincerely, !! !?
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
MADLY IN CHOCOLATE ABOUT LOVE AND CHOCOLATES

And the life of this world is nothing BUT play and amusement.